It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be careful what you wish for.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

People tend to wish for the things that they want. A wish for money is no less valid than a wish for spriitual guidence. We're talking about wishes not prayers here.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Soemtimes I get very sesperate and say I would sacrifice this or that,it makes me feel very powerful at that moment but after that I might start worry about it lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Of course a wish for money is valid. You can do a lot of good with money if used wisely. What I'm saying is that many people tend to wish for things that are only satisfying in the short term, as opposed to things that are satisfying for the long term.

For example: instead of wishing for X amount of money, one could wish for financial security and stability. X amount of money might seem like the more attractive choice, but with more money comes more responsibility and complications. Financial security would mean all the bills can be paid, there is enough spending money over and you have the option of digging into savings if there is an emergency without getting into bankruptcy.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think it is possible that we always want to go back to a time when we were younger. Whether it be back to school or something. It seems we either seek the familiar or we remember only the good things that happened when we were younger and forgot about the bad.

<< 1   >>

join