It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: The 2nd American Revolution STARTS NOW!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Celente has never talked like that. He is not a doom and gloomer. He tells it like it is. I have subscribed to Trends since 2006, and he has never been wrong about the global situations.

The problems he has been calling attention to have never been resolved, only the global economic ponzi scam continues, but surely will be a day of reckoning.

He has inncorectly called for the crash of 2010, but misread stimulus scams propping things up.

Celente I can relate to, maybe you relate to Barney Frank and crew

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

I've wasted far too much time on him to watch it.

You're asking me to spend 70 minutes of my life on a guy I've already assessed as being a douche.

No thanks!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

"foreigners"

Actually, that term has been revised to "aliens". I find it bloody rude to say the least and very indicative of how the US views the outside world beyond it's borders as a whole.

Actually, the term 'alien' goes back a few thousand years to latin, and means:

a·li·en (l-n, lyn)
adj.
1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. See Synonyms at foreign.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.
n.
1. An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country. Also called noncitizen.
2. A person from another and very different family, people, or place.
3. A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.
4. A creature from outer space: a story about an invasion of aliens.
5. Ecology An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is not native.
tr.v. a·li·ened, a·li·en·ing, a·li·ens Law
To transfer (property) to another; alienate.

And is in NO WAY a recent redefinition of the term.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

Originally posted by Gwampo
oh infowars!!

must be legit

Are you saying celente is not credible?

Whatever gets ya goin

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
"THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE ANGRY!"

Take this to heart, America.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once."

F.T.G.

P.S. I spit in the face of the Federal Reserve, POTUS, SCOTUS, as well as the U.S. Congress and Senate ( with the exception of Ron Paul, Bernard Sanders, and a few other honorable individuals).

edit on 30-6-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
reply to post by Swamper

Check my posts, I am no conservative, nor am I an outdated thinker. I just will not stand for non-Americans threatening to come to America to start some kind of armed conflict.

Ladies and gentlemen, we've got ourselves a real e-thug up in here! Pay attention as his e-peen is growing by the second (too bad it's still probably minuscule IRL)

Is it really too hard for you to understand that most people (on here) are sick and tired of this entire thing in which the US happens to be a key player? Is it really that hard for you to grasp the reality that not only are people in the US affected by this, but everywhere else on the globe, and people are willing to turn this thing around, starting with one of the key players? Really? Nobody is going to start an armed conflict in your country (at least not for the wrong reasons), what do you think this is, Syria? The top criminals happen to be living in the US, excuse me for wanting change, that happens to have to start in the US, where people obviously are too f*cking ignorant to do something.

But oh no when "foreigners" (I though we were all humans and no matter how patriotic you are, your country is not yours, you were born on the same planet I was fyi and you have no more or less right to any of it than I do) want to do something because the average American is still in mental REM sleep, at least we want to do something.

But don't worry, I'm not coming to the US since you'll get to deal with the biggest problem, I hope you'll cry for help when you and your fellow patriots find yourselves outnumbered because average citizens won't do a thing to help you.

Remember where most people will turn to when they need help, it's still going to be their trusted government, not you

I hope you realize this in time for when something does happen, because you are still as ignorant as the people you probably call sheeple, divide and conquer even applies to so called patriots, who still see "foreigners" as a threat while we're being dominated by the same group of people.

Had to get that off my chest, because NOTHING is going to change if people don't stop thinking like you, the problem is, people like you think they're doing a good thing, while in fact they're doing EXACTLY what is expected of them by TPTB, indoctrination works a charm, even on people who think they are against the gov.

Goddamn, man! If I could star you a million times for your post, I would!

Well said!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

"foreigners"

Actually, that term has been revised to "aliens". I find it bloody rude to say the least and very indicative of how the US views the outside world beyond it's borders as a whole.

Actually, the term 'alien' goes back a few thousand years to latin, and means:

a·li·en (l-n, lyn)
adj.
1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. See Synonyms at foreign.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.
n.
5. Ecology An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is not native.

And is in NO WAY a recent redefinition of the term.

Funny how it's only the US who decided to use that term for foreigners. The rest of the world isn't that disrespectful, we call them foreigners, travelers, visitors....you know....NICE names.

I could care less about your definition, the actual intent behind it is obvious.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by km22453
reply to post by Kryties

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. ~ Howard Zinn

Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime. ~ Adlai E. Stevenson

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. ~ Mark Twain

The tree of liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. ~ Lyn Nofziger

We'll try to cooperate fully with the IRS, because, as citizens, we feel a strong patriotic duty not to go to jail. ~ Dave Barry

Seeing someone (usually Americans but this applies worldwide) display such thoughtless patriotism, flag-waving and "We Are The Greatest!!" attitude literally makes me dry wretch. What countries and men do in the name of 'patriotism' is truly vile and the sooner we rid this world of that outdated, barbaric, backward sort of thinking the better.

By all means though, continue to prove my point by posting more pro-patriot diatribe.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by beatbox

I've wasted far too much time on him to watch it.

You're asking me to spend 70 minutes of my life on a guy I've already assessed as being a douche.

No thanks!

Then why comment? If you're not gonna watch the vid, please don't waste your time commenting....
edit on 30-6-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
the first revolution was really about the central banking system.

Benjamin Franklin identified this as the real reason for the War of Independence:

"The refusal of King George to operate an HONEST colonial MONEY SYSTEM which freed the ordinary man from the clutches of the manipulators was probably the prime cause of the Revolution."

"The Colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters, had it not been that England took away from the Colonies their money, which created unemployment and dis-satisfaction." -

wake me up when we go after the fed

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Funny how it's only the US who decided to use that term for foreigners. The rest of the world isn't that disrespectful, we call them foreigners, travelers, visitors....you know....NICE names.

I could care less about your definition, the actual intent behind it is obvious.

Again, that is simply not true. The term "Alien" refers specifically to someone of foreign allegiance or origin. This is NOT an "American" definition. It's a 2000 year old term, going back to latin, and anyone who speaks English, anywhere in the world, uses the term 'alien' to refer to someone of foreign origin.

To claim that it is an American term, or tat it is meant to be derogatory is simply wrong.

Feel free to pick up a dictionary and look it up for yourself if you reject my definition:

a·li·en (l-n, lyn)
adj.
n.

[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin alinus, from alius, other; see al-1 in Indo-European roots.]

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You have to understand who and what Celente is. He calls himself a "trend research forecaster" which is an exotic way of saying "shill who makes money by running around screaming the sky is falling". He's been predicting the end of the world by December each year for the last 6 years. He's been wrong the last 5 years and he'll probably be wrong again. If he keeps at it then some day he may be right by sheer coincidence (the ol' "even a broken watch is right twice a day" theory). But don't get too worked up over anything he says, he's a sensationalist because sensationalism is always an easy sell to the masses.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
oh infowars!!

must be legit

Yes it is a fake.

That is not really Gerald Celente at all. It is a computerized image and infowars added in the vocals.

Do people's hatred for AJ really blind them to the fact of what people are saying? Gerald Celente has been saying there would be a second American Revolution since like 2007. Just because infowars posted the video does not take away from the message. It's a simple case of weather or not you believe Gerald Celente and not weather or not you believe AJ and infowars.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yea I love Celente.

Im yet to hear him say anything I dont agree with.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Criticizing people for looking/dressing like bums and equates that with people losing dignity in this country.
Different strokes for different folks, dude. I am tired of people judging others by their personal appearances.

edit on 6/30/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I personally think the 2nd American Revolution is already near completion; 8 days left from my calculation. It began in November 2005.

Gerald Celente should from now until evermore, or at least until he admits he's a liar, be known as a Counter Revolutionary.

as are all the people that subscribe to his beliefs.

but I suppose many will simply prefer to find out the embarrassing way.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join