It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: The 2nd American Revolution STARTS NOW!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Well if he says it enough times, He might get it right one of these days. I though Celente had his finger on the pulse, but know I am just beginning to wonder whether its is just another reactionist doom monger.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

it would be nice to know why we should watch the video.

all i see is a thread title and a youtube video link.

in your opinion why should we watch the video?

i'm sure it's good, but i want to hear what you think first before i take the time to click on the video.

thank you

-subfab

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
Did you even take the time to watch the video?

You shouldn't ASSume...

It's an hour and 10 minutes with no description. From what i've listened to of Gerald Celente in the past, we'll i'm not going to listen to him for an hour and 10 minutes.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by subfab
reply to post by beatbox

it would be nice to know why we should watch the video.

all i see is a thread title and a youtube video link.

in your opinion why should we watch the video?

i'm sure it's good, but i want to hear what you think first before i take the time to click on the video.

thank you

-subfab

Just watch the damn video and sthu? Why watch it? Because it's interesting?

What does his opinion matter anyway? "you should watch this because I think the US is going down the drain", oh thank you, now I finally have a reason to watch this

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Did you even take the time to watch the video?

You shouldn't ASSume...

It's an hour and 10 minutes with no description. From what i've listened to of Gerald Celente in the past, we'll i'm not going to listen to him for an hour and 10 minutes.

So the fact that the title includes Gerald Celente wasn't enough of a clue to you that it's a video of Gerald Celente? Why did you open the thread in the first place if you don't care for anything he has to say and refuse to watch the vid?

edit on 29/6/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. ~ Howard Zinn

Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime. ~ Adlai E. Stevenson

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. ~ Mark Twain

The tree of liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. ~ Lyn Nofziger

We'll try to cooperate fully with the IRS, because, as citizens, we feel a strong patriotic duty not to go to jail. ~ Dave Barry

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

edit on 6/29/2012 by km22453 because: oops...posted twice

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

there are dozens of gerald celente videos out there. many of them have been posted here on ATS before. what's new about this one that we haven't seen before? what is, in the original poster's opinion is the reason it's up in ATS?

starting a thread should have a reason. just putting it out there isn't enough. it's not much different than the one liner responses.

-subfab

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Sorry a bit off topic but...........

You just turned me a little bit gay........
.........love you

That's on my deduction that your male !

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
we already had a 2nd America revolution, the tyranical yankees called it the 'civil war'

But no, there won't be a 3rd revolution, our 2/3rds of our country is on drugs and have no clue the Federal Reserve is not Federal.

Government educated, government brainwashed, they will do nothing more than complain.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I wonder if this person knows the colors of the uniforms of the Continental Army.

What America exactly could he possibly be speaking of? Its not one that I'm familiar with.

Which Americans are going to allow his Generalship?
edit on 29-6-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
reply to post by Swamper

Check my posts, I am no conservative, nor am I an outdated thinker. I just will not stand for non-Americans threatening to come to America to start some kind of armed conflict.

I don't think you'll stand for much of anything; they'll run you over just like your government does.

Sissy man

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by Gwampo
oh infowars!!

must be legit

Are you saying celente is not credible?

Yes.

George Celente is no longer credible.

He's been talking about revolution coming within months....for years.

Again, why not watch the video? Is this a common theme on ATS?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by subfab

there are dozens of gerald celente videos out there. many of them have been posted here on ATS before. what's new about this one that we haven't seen before? what is, in the original poster's opinion is the reason it's up in ATS?

starting a thread should have a reason. just putting it out there isn't enough. it's not much different than the one liner responses.

-subfab

If it's not new to you, why take the time to remind us of how old his views are? If it's old news you shouldn't even waste your precious time typing a response...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

I would like to thank the person who reminds or in many cases let's people know for the first time that Gerald Celente is an outdated hack.

With regards to his belief in the collapse of the American system...he is one of a few people that no matter how often they say it...its not going to happen eventually.

For the record, the attack upon the American system began yesterday at about 4 p.m....

...it was ineffective.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

While I admire your spirit I am afraid I am more chagrin about the "fate" of the American system. As we all know empire rise and fall, some quick some slow. The meteoric rise of the US, suggests that its fall shall be similar. No top dog is so, forever.

IN these times, I am sure that while the collapse may be akin to a slow motion train wreck, t'is a train wreck all the same.

I t will happen, but don't worry, you won't be alone. there will be many along with it. But it's OK. as we will learn to adapt and survive just as 85% of the world population survive now. IN fact there remains the possibility that we will be brought closer to one another as people.

What you fear is the lack of comfort provided by modern society, and I also. But when push comes to shove, who is going to man up. Just like our fathers gone before us. They all made the best of it, the best way they could. And we will too.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
Check my posts, I am no conservative, nor am I an outdated thinker. I just will not stand for non-Americans threatening to come to America to start some kind of armed conflict.

I'll be looking up your posts after TPTB start killing "terrorists" in your neighborhood. BTW, if a civil war gets started here, we will be welcoming all kinds of foreign help and equipment.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by beatbox

I would like to thank the person who reminds or in many cases let's people know for the first time that Gerald Celente is an outdated hack.

With regards to his belief in the collapse of the American system...he is one of a few people that no matter how often they say it...its not going to happen eventually.

For the record, the attack upon the American system began yesterday at about 4 p.m....

...it was ineffective.

Did you or did you not watch the video? Think before you answer...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

if the following hour and ten minutes is consistent with the first seconds, I don't need to watch the whole thing.

this guy thinks America and its history and traditions are something that can be purchased at a real estate office.

he thinks he can associate himself with certain locations to gain credibility...

sure, he realizes that guns and other weapons will be useless to wanna be revolutionaries...

...what he doesn't realize is that the notion that something has been stolen from us is a lie and his belief in this clearly identifies him as little more than an opportunist.

its amazing to me how many people think they are still wearing clothes at this point.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by beatbox

if the following hour and ten minutes is consistent with the first seconds, I don't need to watch the whole thing.

this guy thinks America and its history and traditions are something that can be purchased at a real estate office.

he thinks he can associate himself with certain locations to gain credibility...

sure, he realizes that guns and other weapons will be useless to wanna be revolutionaries...

...what he doesn't realize is that the notion that something has been stolen from us is a lie and his belief in this clearly identifies him as little more than an opportunist.

its amazing to me how many people think they are still wearing clothes at this point.

After reading the first sentence, it's clear you didn't bother to watch the vid past a "couple seconds", because of this we have nothing to debate about.

Have a great weekend, sir!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

I will.

Good luck with your 2nd American Revolution.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join