It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a family that is asking for help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Last weekend a few of us went on a paranormal investigation. The family consists of three children (ages 9-15) and the mother and father.

From my own previous experience I know that anger and tension in a home can attract negative "spirits" and I found out that back in Dec 2011 the mother filed for an order of protection against the father; they are in this home together now. I haven't spoken to them about this....YET.

Their 15 (almost 16) year old daughter is terrified to sleep alone in her room. She claimed to have seen a "shadow person" standing in the corner of her room and says her leg was scratched (this was all about two weeks ago).

The mother told me she and her husband played with a Ouija board 11 years ago but when we got on scene we were told they played with a Ouija board a month ago! I know that Ouija = BAD STUFF......

During our investigation we only found a couple of things but we did have quite a few equipment malfunctions. We caught a couple of orbs (I am not a big fan of orbs myself), what sounded like a woman yelling and something black showed up in one pic. There were no banging doors, growls, things being thrown, full body apparitions.... none of that.

The family is still very scared and they want the spirit(s) gone. They claimed to be part of a church but now they say their minister doesn't do house blessings..... Honestly, they have lied to me from the get-go and in my opinion they played with a Ouija not once but TWICE. They stated they knew from the first time that it was bad yet they did it AGAIN and then lied to me about it. In addition, there is obviously something going on with the parents. I don't feel that even a house blessing will help them because if their negative/angry energy keeps up (between the hubby and wife) the spirits will just come back.

I am willing to give it a shot (I guess) but I have never done this before so is there anyone that can help me out here?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
1. I would suggest that from what they have disclosed to you so far, in regards to their relationships with one another hasn't been the full truth. I'd even go as far to say that there are some 'dark secrets' in that household.

I'm not going to make any crazy claims, for I obviously have no idea about all the specifics, but the movie An American Haunting comes to mind, if you have not seen it... GET IT!

2. The very fact that the women filed an order of protection against the man, and now they are living together raises suspicions. Mental health, auditory and visual hallucinations may have a very real role in this particular case.

The family is still very scared and they want the spirit(s) gone.

3. I'm going to make a leap here... so I won't expect you to believe me, for I can't make a sound case for this. But I would suggest, that these individuals are misinterpreting these events, and that the spirits are more deeply rooted in their emotional states, and the conditions of the relationships between them.

I hope some of this may help, although I admittedly left out A LOT of information that further backs up these claims...
This may not be what you want to hear, being a paranormal investigator, but I have a feeling that it's much closer to the truth than some angels, demons, and spirits being responsible.

good luck, do the best you can... and be careful... You can EASILY do more harm than good. This is EXACTLY why most exorcisms are dangerous, and to be avoided... because the next thing you know, conditions are worse and in some instances irreversible.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

I agree with you COMPLETELY!!!!! There is obviously much more going on than they have disclosed and to be honest, they are nearly an hour's drive from my home (and that's just one way!) and I'm not sure how much further I want to go in to their issues. They strike me as a family more in need of counseling than paranormal investigation. They keep emailing me though and I've been debating on whether or not we should go back and stay all night and keep our camera's rolling; maybe they could finally get some peace of mind as far as the paranormal angle goes.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well, well, well...... Additional research shows the husband may have been under investigation for CHILD MOLESTATION to include his STEP-DAUGHTER. In addition each parent has several open traffic tickets...... I don't think we'll be going back!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDigitalGem

I agree with you COMPLETELY!!!!! There is obviously much more going on than they have disclosed and to be honest, they are nearly an hour's drive from my home (and that's just one way!) and I'm not sure how much further I want to go in to their issues. They strike me as a family more in need of counseling than paranormal investigation. They keep emailing me though and I've been debating on whether or not we should go back and stay all night and keep our camera's rolling; maybe they could finally get some peace of mind as far as the paranormal angle goes.

This is a tough one...

There are so many different approaches that can be taken, and I personally don't know the most appropriate that is conducive towards the desired result of freeing these people from this state. It even becomes more difficult, considering their are legalities to what you can do, what services you may provide, and then as to if you are even willing to go down particular paths or even if you are able to take said paths yourself.

What I would do...(not so outside the box, but not commonly done)

If you have an office, I would invite each member to come in individually. Removing them from the home, and from one another.

Next, I'm sure that you charge for your services... in this case, it may be more appropriate to divert said charges to paying for either a psychologist or counselor to sit in during these meetings. I say this, because it seems that their mental states and their relationships with one another is truly what needs to be addressed.

I used to be all about tarot readings, numerology and astrology(although the ways in which I practiced them differ from the norm). I once knew a couple, both of which suffered from delusional thinking... much of which stemmed from drug use, previous abusive relationships, and all sorts of other factors. One claimed to see 'white bunnies' every where, the other claimed to see 'ghosts', as well they both were extremely paranoid to the point in which one of them often spoken in whispers while the other one was busy covering up cameras on their computers and phones as well as destroying built in microphones on different devices.

This is when I decided enough was enough... so I meet with them individually and questioned them extensively about their past and how they felt about everything. Using what I learned from the tarot readings, and doing numerology reports on them... I then gave each of them a very detailed breakdown about their position in life, and how their past has created these delusions. I'm skipping over a bunch of details.. to sum it up. I found, that being as hard core with the truth about their past, their perceptions of events, and their feelings about relationships allowed for them to realize that much of their issues and delusions were self induced. Along with a change in diet, and the recognition of reality... they are an amazing couple today. They still have problems, but it's NO WHERE NEAR what they once were. The only reason I brought numerology, astrology and tarot into the situation, was because I knew that it's something they were both interested in and I used this as a medium in which to speak to them through.

That is where I see the parallel with exorcism and the 'blessing of the house'... it's not that it's about divinity, God, or any other 'spiritual' connection. It's about connecting with the individual.

I'm absolutely no professional, and my means were admittedly highly unorthodox, yet... results are results. I know many will never agree with the following... but I feel that if they are not fully committed to the idea of religion and such, that I'd steer as far away as possible from ever referencing it. It becomes tough when the path necessary to take, is one in which you don't agree with... yet with some individuals, because of their connection with a set of beliefs, this because necessary. Just fruit for thought I suppose... let me know what you think.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Well, well, well...... Additional research shows the husband may have been under investigation for CHILD MOLESTATION to include his STEP-DAUGHTER. In addition each parent has several open traffic tickets...... I don't think we'll be going back!

All I have to say is.... WOW, DID I CALL IT OR WHAT!!!

An American Haunting

Betsy finally has a revelation: the attacks on her and her father are caused by a supernatural being who was born out of her innocence (i.e. herself), and the reason for them was for her to "remember". She needed to remember that the true cause of her pain was that her father has sexually abused her. Lucy, Betsy's mother, has the same revelation, as she had witnessed the assault herself. Both had apparently repressed the incident.

John Bell is coughing in bed, and a girl's hand is seen pouring cough medicine into a spoon and bringing it to his mouth. He takes the medicine, chokes and then dies. The girl who gave him the medicine is Betsy; her mother is watching as Betsy poisons her father. Betsy is then seen at her father's grave, and the narrator says that Betsy was never haunted from that point forward.

Now... don't go running wild with this one, this is just about the most serious matter that any individual can address. We're talking sexual abuse, parental relationship and accusations. I urge extreme caution when proceeding from here. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

But you say you went in before right? What of the evidence you collected before? Would that still hold weight to some of their claims?

And was the scratch on her leg the mark of the trinity?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

We got two "orbs" on video, a woman yelling and some black thing in a still photo (can't rule out a finger). We really didn't get much of anything at all and they didn't have any pics of the "scratch"; there was nothing on her leg when we were there.....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

YEP....... I am just going to tell them we are not coming back. I have been able to track down all kinds of documents from courts online that indicate what I found is correct...... My daughter is part of our team and she went with us; there's NO WAY we are going back there!!!!

oh, we don't charge for what we do either

edit on 28-6-2012 by DJDigitalGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
here's what we found....

orbs at beginning of video
orbs zoomed in
woman saying "help me" in video
woman saying "help me" audio only
black object
pic after black object

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

YEP....... I am just going to tell them we are not coming back. I have been able to track down all kinds of documents from courts online that indicate what I found is correct...... My daughter is part of our team and she went with us; there's NO WAY we are going back there!!!!

oh, we don't charge for what we do either

I don't know if I necessarily agree with this tactic... I mean, it's not your position to truly do anything, or is it? Granted the police have done investigations, you've already asked questions and such, you've done research and all that fun stuff... but does it end there?

Do you do paranormal investigations to find proof of something so that you can convince yourself of paranormal activity... or do you do it to help people?

I'm the type of person who doesn't back down from a fight, especially when peoples mental health is at risk... this is much of the reason why I am a member on ATS. Although I didn't specifically outline the reasoning for creating my last thread "How many ATS members have been put in a mental hospital?", much of the reason is rooted in this sentiment.

I'm not at all suggesting that this is what you should do... but me...

I'd call the family, request a one on one with the daughter and break it down. Before doing so, I would brush up on researching psychosis, delusional thinking, and cognitive dissonance... to name a few. I wouldn't necessarily go into extreme detail, but enough to generate a new line of questioning the daughter can ask her self while trying to comprehend these 'paranormal' events. I would give her as many references as possible to reputable psychologists or maybe counselors. Not try to come off as having the answers, but steering away from the paranormal and bringing things back to reality. This is probably something that you are not comfortable with... but it's how I would address this situation.

I'm not usually one to say this... but screw the parents, they may be the creators of this mess. One of them may belong in prison, and the other may as well... my concern would be for the daughter, she is an unfortunate victim of craziness... I mean cmon, orders of protection and still living together. psst... anyways, I'm done with this topic, for it's probably something I'm not well enough trained to deal with and I don't care to cause any trouble.

If something interesting results stemming from you contact with these people, pm me, I'd like to hear about it...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This man walks in POWER under an OPEN Heaven just like Jesus did, and miracles happen where ever he goes. BTW, this man specializes in demon possession. Norvel Hayes KNOWS how to make these things GO and has been doing this for MANY years. He is THE man to learn from if you want to learn HOW to get rid of these attacks.

How to Cast Out Devils - Norvel Hayes

This first video of Norvel Hayes tells about the miraculous deliverance of a 21 year old guy in Chattanooga, TN. He had totally lost his mind, but after Dr. Hayes ministered by praying for him all night long, his mind was completely restored back to him by the power of God:

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone

Don't Give The Devil A Choice

Lester Sumrall is well known for his encounter with the "invisible boy"

Cornelio Closa, the disappearing boy

The story of the invisible boy is true. It is a story to which I was intimately related. It is about a young Filipino boy who was tormented by an alien entity for more than a year.

This spirit would cause him to disappear from a classroom at school or from his home. Cornelio’s father would nail the doors and windows shut, but Cornelio did not need natural openings to get in and out of the house.

The parents told me that the whole family would be in the front room of their home and their children would be down on the floor playing. Suddenly, with everybody looking, Cornelio would just disappear. The other children would start coughing and vomiting because of the stench that he would leave behind.

Because of his disappearing from the classroom, the boy’s school teacher had a nervous breakdown and never recuperated sufficiently to teach again. We investigated the whole matter very carefully. We didn’t want the slightest possibility of falsehood or misrepresentation in it, because we made a film of it. It is surely one of the most well-documented cases in our files.

‘No doubt, this is the greatest miracle outside of the Bible, and as great as any miracle in the Bible’. ~ Rev. H. A. Baker:

Lester Sumrall, Alien Entities pages 141-148 Source

edit on 28-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Um.. ok well unfortunately I don't believe that even a priest can cast out what's going on in that house. We reviewed some more video tonight with some friends and caught a couple of other things. We also discussed, in great detail, the allegations of sexual abuse that have been made and we have all agreed that we are not going back.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
This man walks in POWER under an OPEN Heaven just like Jesus did, and miracles happen where ever he goes. BTW, this man specializes in demon possession. Norvel Hayes KNOWS how to make these things GO and has been doing this for MANY years. He is THE man to learn from if you want to learn HOW to get rid of these attacks.

How to Cast Out Devils - Norvel Hayes

"So every few minutes I [Norvel Hayes] would just merely state, "In Jesus'name, come out of him. You can't stay in him, because I say youcan't. You have to turn his mind loose, because I say you do. His body and his mind will be restored to normal, because I say theywill. And I say to you, Satan, you have no choice—so in thename of Jesus, come out of him."

Yeppers, that ought to do it!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That's what p#$*ssed me off about that movie. If you research the true story behind what is commonly known as the Bell Witch, there were multiple witnesses to the haunting one being a party of soldiers which included then General Andrew Jackson (later President Jackson). Several of those men were so shaken up by the manifestations that they ran away and refused to spend the night there. There is nothing pointing to molestation in any of the research I've done, I have only seen that explanation in the movie.

new topics

top topics

join