It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Indigo Children Exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
Yes, we are here to welcome in a new age. Our consciousness is representative of the next step in our human evolution, Its most commonly referred to as compassion. the planet will shift dramatically into a new way of thinking. We are interdimensional beings here to co create heaven on earth.

I would be happy to discuss it in depth with you. But Don't forget "haters gonna hate".
edit on 27-6-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

Welcome O' Indigo!

Can you hook me up with Jessica Mystic Schab?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Bringers of light, teachers of the new age, yet reduced to the dismal backdrops of an internet forum.

Whatever a spirit is doing here. Do you think moving in the spotlight is the most productive way to change things? If you do not take credit and hide you can achive anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I really hate to burst the threads bubble, but an identifying trait of an indigo is not a purple Aura, nor ADD or ADHD, there is a list of like 10 traits considered minimum for this new wave " Indigo " excuse for difficult children. The so called holy grail of indigo is synesthesia! If you don't know what this is, check it out. Unless what I just wrote came out in rainbow colours or sounded like music, gave you an orgasm etc, you are not indigo. Good luck with the Delusions of grandeur.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Since the concept of the Indigo Child ("Chillin") became well known many parents, teenagers, and young adults have been able to really identify with the traits and characteristics. While no one wants to label anyone, especially moi and especially children, those who resonate with this Crystal Concept feel a deeper understanding, less alone, more empowered and have a sense of comfort in not feeling as alienated and misunderstood.

Let them be.

Indigo chillins often diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Dyslexia, and Learning Disabilities, they have a tendency to become unsociable when not around others indigo chillins.

It's a tuff life. I.C. tend to have many allergies or asthma and develop skin irritations such as rashes and eczema and acne in places where you don't want acne. Food sensitivities may be prevalent as well to such ingredients as dyes, sugar, processed food, wheat, gluten, pies, torts, brulees and caseins. They also tend to be very emotional, cry easily and act out like bitches and can easily get their feelings hurt. Since they are so empathic they have a tendency to absorb the energy of others and take on their mood and attitude.This causes "sapping".

Btw, their aura is not indigo - duh - it's their follow on chakra three.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

Yes, No, maybe so. Nobody can say for certain they exist as everyone has a different perception of reality.

I am supposed to be one of them but I don't suffer from any illnesses (being lazy isn't an illness
). I am deep into spirituality and the occult but I am nothing special. I have some of the characteristics of 'Indigo Children' but I also differ greatly to the average 'Indigo'.

So, they can exist (If there is even the most remotest possibility then yes it can happen) but whether they actually do or not is yet to be seen.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Yeah, just like the aliens, hybrids, speakers, seers, psychics, contactees. Changing the world one post at a time.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
people who think they are indigo children = delusions of grandeur!! actually, thats nasty, will take that back, maybe they are just misinformed/imagining it, i just dont believe in indigo children, i would like to thing such a thing was real(notice i didnt say possible, everythings possible) but i dont.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sensitives have been around since the beginning of time.

They also tend to run in family lines.

Some other countries have been open to reincarnated or empathic children for ages. They actually encourage these young children to express themselves about their previous life and/or other experiences.

America has been hampered by domination of Christians who squash any kind of psychic/empathic sensitives. The same way they try to squash homosexuals.

I don't think Indigo children are something new. I think they've always been. But I believe - - energy awareness is evolving in our entire universe.

Our understanding is opening like a flower. More is being revealed. More is being accepted - - - in the entire universe IMO. I don't think it is limited to earth/humans.

edit on 30-6-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just the other day a child looked into my eyes as I looked into his and just pointed his finger at me & was smiling as if he knew who I was. A second later I knew that he knew who I am or will become!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
Just the other day a child looked into my eyes as I looked into his and just pointed his finger at me & was smiling as if he knew who I was. A second later I knew that he knew who I am or will become!

Ahah each time a very young kid look at me
they take a very odd looking at me strangely .. most make big smiles when i look at them directly
and we make eyes contact .. they suddenly change
i find those reactions odd but so adorable and cute

maybe its my face

i remember that i have been told before that i had an angel looking like face
even by a few of my friends that had my age
that was a long time ago .. i though it was a odd compliment to say ..
especialy from a guy that have a gf
my gf at that time also though it was odd to say it outloud like this

now at 30 yrs old when i look my self in the mirror i find i still look young for my age
but i have german anchestors .. german are not dark haired people
i have light brown hair with blueish / greyish eyes ..
hitler surely didnt look like an angel lol

thats a new though you had there on why the kids have such reactions..
maybe the kids know who we are seeing everybody auras
or are able to sense positive or negative energies in someone
new kids of today are very very sensible ..so its an interesting though

didnt read the full thread but your comment touched me

Last Words : Each souls are eternal
until we get our memories back from past lifes
we will never know who we really are

maybe those indigos are part of the 3 waves ?
the last waves of indigos have habilities
because they are more sensitive to the other side then most human

i dont have any habilities lol
i only consider my self different because i have different thoughs
does that make me i indigo ? nop thats a term invented by humans
but i do think i have receive a wake up call

just wanted to share this in your thread !
edit on 7/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Of course Indigo children exist. Some are adults now. They have been around for a long time but we don't allow them to show their strengths and convince them that societies reality is the only reality. They still don't believe this though deep down inside.

We are all conditioned to think that the good people are a little nuts. We are told that naive people are there to prey on. The fact that our great teachers are politicians in this country shows us what are ethics have become. Not everyone believes in this immoral crap but there are a lot of vultures out there.

So where are these Indigo people? I know some that might have been Indigo children. I have met kids that were probably Indigo when I was young and know their personalities today. They seem to be all alike. I like hanging around with these people when I meet them. True ones do not have mental disabilities as some may say, They are different. I can't even explain how they are different because I can't explain what I feel, there are no words to express it. I can tell something from their eyes somehow. I think their intellect is very high and our present IQ tests cannot properly register it. Everything they set their mind and interest to they can do.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Since they are so empathic they have a tendency to absorb the energy of others and take on their mood and attitude.This causes "sapping".

When I was younger I did this. Only problem was, I magnified the energy and expressed it with great intensity. And because I had no protection from this, I became a very troubled teenager. Now I'm older and I know how to shield myself from picking up other energies. Sometimes I forget and I end up absorbing someone's negative vibe, and I become very withdrawn. The withdrawal is a result of me trying to fight the energy off but can't, once it gets in there I have to remove myself from the area to detox.

If I'm in the room where I first picked up on the energy, my fighting is useless, I have to get away from it. I find that the sun and showering helps me shed the energy. That, and one of my symbols I draw out and slap my hand against it for protection... but mainly the sun.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Indigo children- Acid Babies- Test tube babies- these are names for things that have always been, but never explainable in a social sense of acceptance. I was born at 6 months old, umbilical cord around my neck had no eyebrows or fingernails. My head was elongated like a unbaked loaf of bread and my esophagus wasn't fully developed and wasn't known until I was pronounced dead 4 times by paramedics after being released from the hospital "prematurely". That was just the beginning. I then was raised as a white child in a n all black ghetto to a heroin addicted prostitute and a drug selling "woman beating" pimp I was tricked into thinking was my real father and my freckles were simply me turning black, like my fathers. So if there are such things as enlightened beings born from the cosmo with the gift of enlightenment then they got their enlightenment the cheap way and I call shenanigans, I earned mine the old fashioned way. Nothing is simply given, except agendas and opinions.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

I am an Indigo child. the aura part is rubbish but the higher awareness and and physical differences from others are true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join