Do Indigo Children Exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Do Indigo Children Exist? What are their physical characteristics? Alien hybrids? Or, just nonsense?

This is quoted from a random google search.

For the past 10 years children have been born who don’t resemble ordinary boys and girls,” Mikhaylovskaya said. “Their uniqueness is apparent when they are only several months old. Doctors say they are astounded by the children’s very ‘adult’ eyes. While ordinary babies aren’t able to focus their vision, Indigo children stare intensely. The older they get the odder they behave compared to their peers.”

www.disinfo.com...

This is according to a random person named Mikhaylovskaya that I cannot find any info on. Many many books have been sold under this new-age niche market tho. However, I am interested in what people on ATS have to say, perhaps this topic has been discussed many times here but this is my 1st post and I find this topic interesting, so if not for my amusement then maybe your own....

IMO indigo are possibly human hybrids......and I do see the difference in some groups of people but I'm not sure to go as far as calling them indigos. What do you think???? Cheers!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think if you dip a child in indigo paint, then, yes... it's possible.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
short answer, no
long answer ,noooooooooooo

(i love saying that).

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
No, carry on and deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
edit on 27-6-2012 by mahon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yeah and i beleve i am one. im 16. possibly cross breed with aliens but i doubt it. Cross with angels? maybewe are more psychic than most people. more carring and compassionate and just want freedom and peace. they say were brought in to help fill the world with enlightenment.probly for when the SHTF. i can see auras, im still learning but not a pro...yet.i seen my own and i am indigo. some we are more evolved.

www.skepdic.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think indigo child is the new term for A.D.D. New age BS pure and straight.
edit on 27-6-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

The last 10 years ?

My generation was said to have majority Indigos and I'm in my late 30's.

And my eyes are big because I got them from my Daddy.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yes, we are here to welcome in a new age. Our consciousness is representative of the next step in our human evolution, Its most commonly referred to as compassion. the planet will shift dramatically into a new way of thinking. We are interdimensional beings here to co create heaven on earth.

I would be happy to discuss it in depth with you. But Don't forget "haters gonna hate".
edit on 27-6-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I am one. I exist as far as i can tell.

Also adhd is in my opinion completely seperate. I have adhd but i do not need meds (they want to medicate me though). For me, it is a gift. However, ive known people who had bad cases of it and they definitely needed help lol. Mine is pretty mild.

Im also an empath. Thats an awesome gift but it weirds a lot of people out. People dont like other people in their minds...

Im no newager though
edit on 27-6-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Why yes they exist. They're older now.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

hahaha...thanks....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

Idk maybe, does indigo children mean having an indigo aura? Because if so then i suppose i would be considered an indigo child. I havent been diagnosed with ADD, i probably dont have it but i do have a lot of trouble with authority, unfortunately that is a problem that i cant seem to get over. I dont like break the law or anything but i always question my parents and grandparents and pretty much anyone that tells me what to do, i honestly cannot help it. And i do have social issues, i feel awkward when making friends but for me i hide it pretty well because i have a good bit of friends but i never actually want to hang out with them because i enjoy being by myself. And people have always gotten sort of freaked out by my eyes, not exactly sure why because i think they look normal but whatevs lol

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

LOL,,thats funny,,,I was gonna say ,maybe, but then they named them such a stupid name that I say no...thanks for making me lmao

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mahon

Yeah, but they are not as common as they want you to think.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A.D.D. is nothing more than a kid NOT wanting to know or learn anything about The Spanish Armada when they are seven or the bolshevic revolution when they are eight......................They should change the name of that made up term ,,should call it the "kid dont give a s**t"... Hello doctor? My kid doesnt give a s**t,,can we score some ritalin or some adderal ?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
A.D.D. is nothing more than a kid NOT wanting to know or learn anything about The Spanish Armada

Another person ignorant of ADD.

While I agree it is over diagnosed - - - there is also the real thing.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
A.D.D. is nothing more than a kid NOT wanting to know or learn anything about The Spanish Armada when they are seven or the bolshevic revolution when they are eight......................They should change the name of that made up term ,,should call it the "kid dont give a s**t"... Hello doctor? My kid doesnt give a s**t,,can we score some ritalin or some adderal ?

I agree 100%. i know this little kid that acted up in class and didnt want to do his school work and was diagnosed with A.D.D and was given the medication and, well, he still doesnt give s**t lol. seriously he isnt any different now than he was before medication.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Bringers of light, teachers of the new age, yet reduced to the dismal backdrops of an internet forum.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join