It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge (Federal) refuses to block Florida voter purge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Judge refuses to block Florida voter purge

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – A federal judge has refused to stop Florida from removing potentially non-U.S. citizens from its rolls.

The U.S. Department of Justice sued the state to halt the purge, arguing it was going on too close to a federal election.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was wondering how the Feds thought this was going to work in their favor in the first place. Apparently the Federal judge was of the same mindset when he ruled against the government. A good start that should help out other states who decide to update their voter registration records.

I still think this was an attempt by the administration to pander but thats just my opinion.

At least this judge had his eye on the ball -

Hinkle ruled that federal laws are designed to block states from removing eligible voters close to an election. He said they are not designed to stop states from blocking voters who should have never been allowed to cast ballots in the first place.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
haha Looks like Obama's chickens are coming home to roost! This on top of the other crap this Administration is doing, Obamacare, F&F, Holder Contempt of Congress Vote hahaha Obama can put that in his Executive Privilege and smoke it haha

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Good to see not all our Federal level Judges are willing to ignore the rule of law. I really have a tough time understanding why this is an issue. It is about the rule of law. Non Citizens are not allowed to vote. It is that simple. So why attack a State who is doing nothing more than upholding the rule of law?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
My own opine leans towards somebody controlling those dead peoples votes.....maybe could have swung a preidential election with the surplus voters already......?
from what ive heard, the same machiines that were fixed to flip votes in a neighbouring state were used in the GW bush florida win too.....
\Good catch X this is encouraging news indeed......
As long as the goverments stick with the courts decisions we may be ok after all.....Its when they start to ignore the courts that we should become extrmrl alarmed............

new topics

top topics

join