It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The global warming "movement" has now officially jumped the shark -thank you Mayor Bloomberg

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

Oh yes, i agree. I drive an 02 hyubdai santa fe normally. i drive a ford f250 when i need to haul some weight. the f250 gets infinite mpg, no motor. the hyundai gets 23 highway....and i drive fast. lets not talk about city mpg. But its a 2wd crossover suv and i really like it. however the f250 is rated to tow 7 tons.......

Im also not going around forcing people to save the world omg!

But why do hybrids get less mpg than geo metros? Why are hybrid drivers the least efficient drivers on earth? i do have to admit i like burning rubber in the f250 lol
edit on 28-6-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
In Bloomburg's actions reflect on climate science, then all catholics are pedophiles and all americans are fat and lazy.

The phrase "jump the shark" refers to the TV sitcom "Happy Days." After years of being a top 10 show, they ran out of plot lines until finally Fonzie went water skiing and jumped over a shark in Hawaii. That was the sign the show had run it's course.

Bloomberg wheeling out an AC unit to fit into his SUVs window so he doesn't violate his own anti-idling ordinance is the equivalent. It's the penultimate example of a long history of hypocritical bureaucrats who know nothing of any type of science, let alone climate "science," telling us how we are suppose to live while they live how they want.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

And by your logic, Jerry Sandusky proves that all coaches are pedophiles.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
at least he's trying. it's not a great idea. a solar powered fan would be better or even some other creative idea

but to tie this in to global warming "jumping the shark" when half the country is baking is ludicrous and ignorant

when you the food prices jump by 25 % in a few months you won't be so glib
edit on 29-6-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join