It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China vow to protect Syria from becoming another Libya

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
When the first official attack by Nato start (probably Turkey)
it will open the Pandora Box

There is Nato which the illuminati created for the NWO
and they are against the rest of the world

Blind you are if you dont see the risk in such Attack
Russia and China have probably swear to Iran and Syria
to remain calm and not to do something stupid
and when they will be official attacked ..they will step in

Russia has apx 360,000 active personnel
and china have millions of troops
combine with Syria and Iran .. that a very impresive army

they are probably all on stand by and full prepared to be deploy

It is now widely known that the Obama administration, with the help of its allies, is planning to launch an offensive against the Assad regime in Syria. The attack on Iranian nuclear facilities, with the help Israel, also seems to be on the cards. In such a situation, where Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya have proven to be clear fiascos, the dwindling world economic scene can least afford another major conflict.

Such interventions would not only induce wide scale human loss but would also bring with them adverse economic effects for the world states. And with the recent announcement of joint war games, and one of the biggest, among China, Russia, Iran and Syria, the signal is going strong for forces that wish to intervene in either Syria or Iran.

Iran's Fars news agency reported that more than 90,000 soldiers from the aforementioned 4 countries would take part in the military exercises, making it the largest in regional history. Theses war games will include air defense and missile units as well as ground, air and naval forces and are scheduled for early July.

Pravda EnglishLink

view this video to understand the situation in Syria

Russia and China are very scared of those illuminati controlling half of the world
they know how many nukes they control and how crazy they are to acheive their goal

What would you do in the place of China and Russia ?
except joining Nato and be part of the revolution to replace all ME regime
they probably got asked a lot to participate and not veto any UN resolution against them

They have made their choice ..not to join the empire
now we are on the brink of a WW3
what side are you ? will you join the evil elite controling the US
or join the idea that the gov is beyond repair and corrupted to the bones
the elites are not working in the country interest .. probably notice that by now
all military soldier should defect and realise
they are not fighting for the freedom or innocent .. its exactly the opposite

Turkey says Jet Downing cannot be ignored
Breaking News : Iran Claim they are under Massive Cyber Attacks
Hidden US-Israeli Military Agenda: "Break Syria into Pieces"
The Snake Behind the Arab Spring
edit on 6/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Great news, this is gonna be so much fun.....about as fun as waiting in line to the lone porto john at a New Mexico chilli cookoff.

Im American, Im impatient, it needs to hurry along...I want entertainment now.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
Great news, this is gonna be so much fun.....about as fun as waiting in line to the lone porto john at a New Mexico chilli cookoff.

Im American, Im impatient, it needs to hurry along...I want entertainment now.

This entertainment will touch you at some point .. you can be sure of that
dont wish for such things .. karma will not tolerate that

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

They have made their choice .. now we are on the brink of a WW3
what side are you?

Will you join the evil elite controlling the US or join the idea that the gov is beyond repair and corrupted to the bones the elites are not working in the country interest .. probably notice that by now all military soldier should defect and realize they are not fighting for the freedom or innocent .. its exactly the opposite

The US has been on a perpetual-war-for-perpetual-peace game for half a century. They absolutely do not represent me in any form, fashion or way. I dare say that they don't represent many people when their eyes are opened to the facts.

The only way to take back our country is if our troops and police open their eyes and stop supporting these insane criminals. Otherwise, Russia and China may be the world's only hope to stop these monsters.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

They have made their choice .. now we are on the brink of a WW3
what side are you?

Will you join the evil elite controlling the US or join the idea that the gov is beyond repair and corrupted to the bones the elites are not working in the country interest .. probably notice that by now all military soldier should defect and realize they are not fighting for the freedom or innocent .. its exactly the opposite

The US has been on a perpetual-war-for-perpetual-peace game for half a century. They absolutely do not represent me in any form, fashion or way. I dare say that they don't represent many people when their eyes are opened to the facts.

The only way to take back our country is if our troops and police open their eyes and stop supporting these insane criminals. Otherwise, Russia and China may be the world's only hope to stop these monsters.

Completely agree with you

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ive been touched before friend.....and without being asked usually by TSA. there is nothing left that can surprise me in this world as I have seen much more than you can possibly imagine. i welcome scorched earth with open arms, its the only time in our lives when we fully understand what really matters, and where we stand as human beings.

I have no further lessons to learn from war, I learned em all rather young and early on already. Because of this I do not view human life like most do. It is a means to an end.

Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, i wait for the dawn.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Kastogere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Poignant, and very true. Don't worry I got the irony in your first post. The jadedness is all too obvious. but waiting for the dawn is an act as old as war and man.

Lets face it, the last vestiges of real peace, were squashed on the fields of France in December 1914 I consider this to be the turning point in our history.

And now we have a population that stands mute and unobservant of the lessons of the past, as I walked through the forest of Flanders, standing in the old trench where my forebears gave their lives, watching grim faced as children ran over it like an adventure play ground. The game is set.

And yes, everyone I speak to knows that war is coming. Everyone can feel it. the sides are forming. it won't start in the summer. it;s always September, before the bombs and bullets start flying.

What we see here is the rationale and posturing. Like the drunk battle cries of the shield walls gearing themselves for the charge. But the charge will come. And when it does, we will all be asked the question of where we stand.

As for me. you can hand me a white feather now. and I shall wear it in my hat.
edit on 27/6/2012 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

TextLike a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, i wait for the dawn. edit on 27-6-2012 by Kastogere because: (no reason given)

You are correct we have all been living in darkness and the light of the world will return soon but not before the prince of darkness lets his dogs of war have their way . Call them what you like , the Illuminati , the NWO they all answer to darkness and not the Russians , Chineese or any other can stop what has begun .

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

It is a sad state of affairs growing up with war and then being a small pawn in the middle of it. It has consumed great men and reduced them to blood lust. It has turned their belief of what is right into what is truth.

War is all some know all too well. It supersedes every other brace in our understanding of life without it. Till one day it is all you know how to do, and so you crave it. The tragic tale of war is only brought to the ears of those who would not see it nor experience it. Their innocence will be their undoing in their feable attempt to bring humanity to a action like war that has no place for it.

Yet men charge in without full understanding of what war really represents, because they have yet to fully experience it. Nor have men awakened to the awe of a chaos within a war that embraces no reigns of solace.

There are no true victors in war, and all are victims.

This isnt a quote from a famous author, or a brave patriot, nor a founding father or politician. It is a quote from a weary humbled survivor.

It comes from me.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Otherwise, Russia and China may be the world's only hope to stop these monsters.

While i'm vary wary of the UK and US government ultimate goals or indeed the the puppet masters who control them, I wouldn't trust the leaders of Russia or China as far as I could throw them either, they too are monsters.

Peace :-)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

To quote some Bruce Campbell

Good, Bad, Im the guy with the gun.

None of the big houses of ill repute can be trusted. They want this game to get underway. And when its said and done, everyone loses. And the fat cats at the top of the golden litter box come out smellin like flowers.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

I agree Russia and China are no saviors, people seem to forget Russia's role on the world stage hence the first Afghan occupiers. They didn't suddenly have a change of heart, they lost economic and military power and just recoiled to lick their wounds.

Now they seem to be willing to expand once more we'll see how you saviors perform.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by JakiusFogg

It is a sad state of affairs growing up with war and then being a small pawn in the middle of it. It has consumed great men and reduced them to blood lust. It has turned their belief of what is right into what is truth.

War is all some know all too well. It supersedes every other brace in our understanding of life without it. Till one day it is all you know how to do, and so you crave it. The tragic tale of war is only brought to the ears of those who would not see it nor experience it. Their innocence will be their undoing in their feable attempt to bring humanity to a action like war that has no place for it.

Yet men charge in without full understanding of what war really represents, because they have yet to fully experience it. Nor have men awakened to the awe of a chaos within a war that embraces no reigns of solace.

There are no true victors in war, and all are victims.

This isnt a quote from a famous author, or a brave patriot, nor a founding father or politician. It is a quote from a weary humbled survivor.

It comes from me.

And so is it irony that you choose the king as your avatar? A man that represents the idea of war in his belt buckle?

I mean, I love Duke... but it's ironic...

It's like everyone of your posts in this thread, you seem to be anti-war, but you contradict yourself with other statements like waiting for dawn, and you hope this kicks off for the benefit of your own personal entertainment.

You are entertained by the bloodlust?

How could one who says there are no victors, only victims in war, turn around and say they hope the war starts sooner than later so they could be entertained?

I have no patience for excuses, claiming sarcasm is certainly an excuse... If past/present/future happen all at the same time, then your rhetoric is insulting the dead of the coming war. If it's inappropriate after then inevitable happens, then it's certainly inappropriate before the inevitable happens. For if it's truly inevitable (which seems the popular consensus) than people have already died to provide you your entertainment.

I don't see what any of your comments have to do with the topic of the thread, it almost seems as if you are trying to make yourself seem cool and important, scholarly, yet humorous... There really was no substance in anything you said outside of the victim quote.

(Which isn't the first time I heard it.... So, no pats on the back there either.)

But yeah.... I'm a big duke fan, been since he was only a side scroller, although he represents the American War Machine... I think duke would be better without the newly "Pro-American" vibe they gave him in his most recent games. I just thought you should know that.

To quote Duke Nukem:

"Hail to the king, baby"

It seems you wish to take his advice.

I didn't quote Bruce Campbell because Duke is a parody... but it seems by your last post that you wish to worship those that ruin the planet.

Why would those that cause the destruction where everyone loses come out smelling like flowers?

edit on 27-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Don't mix up impressive with large. As far as I am aware all of those countries run conscript schemes and countries with conscript armies tend to have more weaknesses than most developed voluntary armies. How much battle experience has Russia/China/Iran/Syria had over the last 2 decades, well next to none when compared with NATO warmongers like the US and the UK.

They might be large but they certainly ain't better than us. I wouldn't like an all out war but I can bet you NATO would win unless the nukes come out then we all lose.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

Sorry, 'your saviours', what do you mean by that? not being funny btw

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Have you heard of those who have been in war, have been broken by it, and yet all they want when they return is to go back to it.

I believe it is akin to the Stockholm Syndrome, that is those who have been take hostage / prisoner that relate to, and bond with their captures even to the point of protecting them. Seeing as we are all prisoners to the actions of war, when they erupt, the same could possibly be said here.

it's is just another of the ironies and contractions of war. for in such an act that is so unnatural and inhuman, there seems to be something that comes naturally to the human condition.

strange really.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I agree, there are no good or bad guys, but some people still believe there are, that's why us everyday people should refuse to fight and not feed the war machine, wherever we are in the world.

Peace :-)
edit on 27-6-2012 by Shminkee Pinkee because: missing word

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Don't mix up impressive with large. As far as I am aware all of those countries run conscript schemes and countries with conscript armies tend to have more weaknesses than most developed voluntary armies. How much battle experience has Russia/China/Iran/Syria had over the last 2 decades, well next to none when compared with NATO warmongers like the US and the UK.

They might be large but they certainly ain't better than us. I wouldn't like an all out war but I can bet you NATO would win unless the nukes come out then we all lose.

I agree they were very carefull in their moves
they have been watching everymove of the US
and considered hundreds of plan on how they will need to deal with the US one day
so they made solid defence alliance and agreed with each other
with A B and C plan and launching their nuke on US is not acceptable
they will invade US before they kill everyone for nothing just to destroy the us government

why did they waited ? maybe though that the OWS movement would make a revoluton inside the US
but that didnt happen so .. Plan B is all options will be on the table if they start bombing Syria and Iran

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Not for nothing but that only makes them more dangerous. It's like competition sports, or martial arts... When you can observe those that you will have to battle in the future before you battle them, then you gain tactical advantage by learning what moves are in their set and how to best take advantage of the confidence that move set has given them.

You don't think Russia and China have satellites or spies? You don't think they've been watching NATO's every move since it's inception?

This whole time they lay dormant we don't know what their capabilities are, we can assume they haven't evolved, but it would be a terrible fallacy to make that assumption. We can assume we still have the technological advantage, but you don't know what Russia or China has in their Top Secret section. They have a pretty good idea what we have, since we've been using our technology everywhere for everyone to see.

This puts us at a disadvantage. Sun Tzu would agree.... it's best not to underestimate the enemy especially when you haven't seen any serious activity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join