It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG OMG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
We live in a world where a moment in time can be shared with the universe. We have education and history at our fingertips... we can view the universe in real time. I ask you - from all of these wonders, what have we learned about the human race?
Abducted by aliens?
Government is controlling the masses?
Drugs are the cause of all evil?
A hidden agenda wishes to.... what exactly?
Here we are floating in the universe, dealing with out daily challenges and trying hard to reach a position of understanding. It's time for honesty.
The government lies.
The people lie individually.
We are all trying to survive.
But if we just take a moment...one moment... to look around... to see what we are capable of... to see what we are striving for as a race... wow.
We might just reach the stars.
And beyond.
Can we come together?
We have the tools.
Only time shall tell...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberdaz

Like OMG, so profound dude.

S and F

vvv
edit on 27-6-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
its in our nature to destroy ourselves.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I don't want to go on a rant, here, but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowulf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first battle of Antietam. I mean when a neo-conservative defenestrates it's like Raskolnikov filibuster deoxymonohydroxinate.

What the hell is this rant?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Reply? The question is... do we have the courage to be honest with ourselves and admit that our concept of reality can be scewed by simple technology and education... to be a human being. Man... or Woman... let's take a breath and take pride in who we are.
Everything that follows shall surely be a reflection of the masses rather than the individual..
I don't want war. I don't want do blow someone up.
I don't want cheap advertising.
Hell, I'll buy shoes at the right price.
My survival is paramount... until I sit in front of a computer and discuss the world and all it's mysteries.
At the end of the day, all I'm sayin' is can't we all just take a second to take stock of what's happening and realize that thing's aren't what they should be?
If we stopped wars we might be planning holidays on Mars!
Just sayin...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

If it wasn't for wars we wouldn't have the technology to:

Get into space
Have an internet
Have nuclear energy

forget it that list is way to long.

Just saying. I'm in no way pro war, but most of our greatest advancements have come from the necessities of war.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

But if we all got along, I would be bored.

Adversarial views drive us forward, to think of new things and practices. The only time the human race will get along is when aliens invade...if that ever happens.

But through all the chaos, there are still people out there doing good things.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I do believe that the individual wants peace and wants to thrive in prosperity. But a small percentage of the human race rather wage wars and have controle over others. Which in turn ruin it for everybody else. People need to come together and strip the powers from TPTB thrue non-compliance. I refer to not only to the working class but also the police officers and military of the world. They have to realize that what they are doing is enforcing the grip the ruling class has over our planet. Don't get me wrong, I do tip my hat to the men and women who put their lives o the line for their countries but the wars being wadged right now are not to keep our nations safe but to get a hold of others natural resources. They should lay down their arms and say "no more" to the tirany which has come to infest this world.

new topics

top topics

join