It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what is going on here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hi.

I have a theory about how tptb may be either attempting something or are beginning to lose some control.

I’m pretty sure all of the people in the following videos use those little earpieces.
I think someone is trying to control these people or brainwash them but either it isn’t working or they are losing their grip or something.

They are sending some message or signal through the ear piece to keep the people under control. When there is any resistance the program malfunctions or maybe not. Perhaps it’s designed to cause a stroke or just kill the person if necessary. Maybe it drives you crazy temporarily like the pilot.

It sounds far fetched I know but isn’t it odd all of these people are flipping out?
Before any wise guys ask yes I took my meds today.

This is a video of a reporter who talks gibberish at the Grammy Awards. It was later blamed on a migraine.

Here is the flight attendant freaking out screaming.

Jet Blue pilot freaks out ranting about bombs and terrorists.

Baseball announcer starts talking gibberish. being tested for stroke.

Something is going on guys!

edit on 27-6-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Yeah something is going on. It's called....

Youtube!

Every little mistake, every little blooper that we all love to see... is now on Youtube. We are all human, we make dumb mistakes. It's funny. That's as far as i'm looking into it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I'd learn more towards Sodium Fluoride cumulative results and/or Aspartame toxicity.
I could list all the toxins in foods but there's plenty of threads on those topics.

It's not "mind control", it's more like minds uncontrollable. Wait another 3-5 years, IQ's of 80 will be the average, and plenty of jobs will open up in the mental health fields.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Directed Energy Weapons.
I've seen the news announcer segment a few months back,
No doubt, beta test's.
The human brain works on electrical impulses
scrambling brain waves are child's play for TPTB (implants or not)
Just more fun and games for the Elite.
Sick beyond words.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I dunno, I think it's GOD.

He's given his powers to a mere mortal to show him that it's not so easy to be him... and you know how humans are..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Blocked in my country

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Unreal, I hate youtube... lmao

It's the clip from Bruce Almighty where Jim makes Steve Carell talk gibberish while reading the news.

Blocked in your country... I get that on my mobile device when I don't have google location turned on.

I'm going to start putting things up in cartoon style, so their stupid auto censors can't detect what I'm watching.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

What a ridiculous thing to block, I have the movie.

If they are censoring that, what else are they censoring.

/wink

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ya know, this can be attributed to many things.......the brain works on a wave lenth that is still largely misunderstood. Some other possibilities include;

-Living under power lines
-Atmospheric electrical discharge
-Radiation from Japan
-Alien abduction (implantation)
-Medical disorder brought on from McDonals french fries
-HAARP waves
-Being too close to microwave ovens
-Marriage
-Bad tacos
-Using a taser as a sexual assistance device
-Gnomes
-Lady Ga Ga's music
-Chuck Norris was in the area

or just plain ole moment of duh.

I know for a fact that from staying in most hotels that if you stare at the carpet design on the floor on the way down the hallway to your room you can have seizures which makes entering the room that much more fun.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

It's definitely the tacos. Although, any of those answers sounds logical to me.

But honestly, it could be just people having a bad/off day. Unfortunately, these people are (un)lucky enough to be caught on tape. I do always try to keep an open mind however so if there is anymore info I'd love to hear/see it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Syntagma

there is so many known things that inturrupt brain patterns its crazy. And it really does not take much to scramble all sensors. Hell it could even be attributed to cell phone use.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I'm leaning more towards BrainGarden's explanation.....electrical impulses.

We can come up with the most wicked weapons, the gov. that is [ U.S and Russia]

HAARP, 1995, CIA, NSA, ONR: Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control Location: Gakona, Alaska Frequencies: Atmospheric phase-locked resonant UHF VHF Potential: DNA code alteration in population and mass behavior modification Power: Giga-watt to Tera-watt range Step-Down reflective frequencies: Approx 1.1 GHz, Human DNA resonant frequency, cellular system phase-lock

PROJECT CLEAN SWEEP, 1997, 1998, CIA, NSA, ONR: Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control Location: Nationwide Frequencies: Emotional wavelengths, data gathering through helocopter probes following media events - rebroadcast in order to restimulate population emotional levels for recreation of event scenarios. Ref: LE#108, March 1998 Potential: Mass behavior modification Power: Unknown. Possibly rebroadcast through GWEN network or cellular tower frequencies, coordinated from NBS in Colorado.

Our scientists have been tampering with this stuff since the 40's-50's.....

That's only 2 of the many programs of experiments our gov. got going on. Some get "shut down", or rather, blacked out.

Dr. Emery Horvath, a professor of physics at Harvard University, has stated in connection to the generator that interferes with human brain waves that "These electronic 'skull-zappers' are designed to invade the mind and short circuit its synapses... in the hands of government technicians, it may be used to disorient entire crowds, or to manipulate individuals into self destructive acts. It's a terrifying weapon." (26

In a 1993 U.S. Air Command and Staff College paper entitled Non Lethal Technology and Air Power, authors Maj. Jonathan W. Klaaren (USAF) and Maj. Ronald S. Mitchell (USAF) outlined selected NLT weapons. These included "Acoustic" (pulsed/attenuated high-intensity sound, infrasound (very low frequency) and Polysound (high volume, distracting) as well as high-power microwaves (HPM) that possessed the ability to deter or incapacitate human beings.

artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com...

Check out this site when you can.... it lists pretty much all the known experiments to date. Then you can do some further research. [notice I said known--wonder what is NOT known]

I can't say with 100% certainty that's what affected those people, but this might be one explanation.

It could just be a bad case of a hang over......but that just doesn't have the same pizzazz as a good conspiracy does. And this is in the "Conspiracy" forum......

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It is interesting what the baseball announcer starts talking about. In experiences in dealing with stroke victims, their speech tends to slur and his was very clear. Just clearly not about the game. However, the slurred speech can take a few minutes to set in. I don't know the timeline on the video.

Clearly these people are troubled about something. I guess, this whole thing gives a whole new meaning to the term "going postal."

new topics

top topics

join