It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jane Burgermeister on new mass vaccination propaganda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I haven't seen much on Jane Burgermeister for a couple of years now but recieved this video today.

Don't know what to think as I haven't properly looked into her claims just yet.
I did, however listen to her warnings on the original Swine flu vaccines and steered clear from them.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Thank you, this is rather an important update in my book. Sounds like she has been having a huge fight over the last 2 years. Pretty scary about the Polish plane 'accident' too. Also I had trusted Alex Jones, now I dunno what to think.

Star + flag.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Yeah, I'm not sure on the Alex Jones thing.
I watched " Fall of the republic " again last night and to be honest, most of the stuff in the film is spot on today.
So there's always wrongs and rights in his case.

I'm still looking into the claims that Jane makes in the video about this new vaccine.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Looking a little bit more into the flu vaccines.
It seems they aren't very effective.

My opinionis that it's more for profit than anything else.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

There has been yearly mass vaccination propeganda going on here for more then a few years. scarring the public into vaccinating against one specific flu, knowing there are hundreds of different flu strains. I personally believe these yearly mass vaccinations are a plot to slowly put something deadly in people. after X amount of years the mass die off begins. Not me no way. I have neve rhad the vaccination and i dont get the flu. When the differnet viruses start surficing into public i simply stay out of public for a few weeks. I am a paranoid of a sort with being in public. In todays mind sets one never knows what they can encounter just aroun td the corner.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm not sure on the Alex Jones thing. I watched " Fall of the republic " again last night and to be honest, most of the stuff in the film is spot on today. So there's always wrongs and rights in his case. I'm still looking into the claims that Jane makes in the video about this new vaccine.

Yeah I know, it is scary how many things not only in his films are rolling out now, but even things he has been telling us are coming are now here!!! Still, that does not mean he does not have some 'insider' agenda, for example to cause a revolt which would usher in the NWO clamp down.
Starting to get really foggy out there with what is true/what is manipulation/double crossing and complex plots to steer us down the dictatorial path.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
They will tell you its a vaccine, could it really be something else, maybe a nano-raid chip!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Nope it's they squalene,They got me with it.Along with some nice anthrax chunks.
It will slow you down fast.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
She deserves a great deal of gratitude from everyone. We owe it to her to join in this refusal to take their militarized medicine. They created that failed "pandemic" but first implemented laws to ensure that WHO can take over the health care of any country in the world that refuses to comply with their directives. Even if a country refuses to vaccinate their people on the grounds that there's no pandemic, let alone in their country, WHO is allowed to come in by force and commandeer the country's police to enforce any action they choose. The unwilling to comply can be functionally hunted down. That's law, people.

This cannot be an entirely passive effort. Voices need to be raised. WHO and the UN cannot do this to humanity.

Despite Finland being one of the countries that discovered and publicized the fact that the vaccine does indeed cause narcolepsy, you wouldn't have believed the campaign to get the vaccine at the time. Regular medical care was suspended for most days of the week so that they could accommodate the people fearfully clamoring to get the jab.

This is a very unhealthy scenario they are promoting. It's not about a vaccine. They wouldn't go to these lengths just for that. There's something in there that is really going to make a mess one of these days. It remains to be seen if they will use the initial plan to give it in three stages or if they're going to now scare the bejeezuz out of people with some phony bioterrorism plot (naturally self-implemented) to convince them of the dire need for the vaccine.

Whatever the case, it's crazy to take any kind of vaccine but even more so this one.

top topics

join