It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP - FOX News Conspiracy - interesting points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm an independant - both Republicans and Democrats are scum in my opinion and I only listen to the Judge on fox anyway - so, as for commenting thats about all I have to say - except please YouTube Monstanto and Fox and Milk.

edit on 26-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

Fixed spelling of Reps and Dems...

edit on Wed, 27 Jun 2012 00:51:20 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Sounds like the Dems are worried.....

Des

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
And why shouldn't the conservatives have their own news channel since the liberals control almost all of the MSM

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
And why shouldn't the conservatives have their own news channel since the liberals control almost all of the MSM

They lie, and they report opinion as fact. Study after study has concluded Fox news viewers are ill informed. This is dangerous for a free and open society.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit

Fine, have a news channel for Conservatives.

Just hold it to the same journalistic standards as MSM. Such as, oh, I don't know, not using TWITTER for your news sources?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And next you'll be telling me that the liberal MSM is un-biased

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

They lie, and they report opinion as fact. Study after study has concluded Fox news viewers are ill informed. This is dangerous for a free and open society.

I've been down that dirty road before. There are no valid sources that support your silly claim!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Just hold it to the same journalistic standards as MSM. Such as, oh, I don't know, not using TWITTER for your news sources?

Do you mean standards like NBC used concerning Zimmerman's 911 tape, or do you mean standards like Dan Rather used concerning Mr. Bush's military service?

See ya,
Milt

top topics

join