It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just need names of some movies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I just remember some scenes from the movies,so please help me to find the names.

1.This movie is a 1990s movie in which the scene I recall is that the protagonist is stalked by SUV in a parking lot
and is trying to kill him.There is no one else in the parking lot.

2.This movie could be either 80s or 90s movie- a man is fighting certain bad guys in the rain in a forest type area and one of the bad guys wears a hood and white mask like the scream mask.

3.This movie is a sci fi movie from 90s in which there is no electricity in the whole world and a bunch of people are travelling through a desert area.

Please help me to find the names of the movies.Thank you

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Man thats vague,,,,,,none are ringin a bell though ,sorry

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I know that the description is vague but these are the only things i remember.I think the last movie has actor Michael Rooker not in the lead role though.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Number 3: The Trigger Effect?

Description:
How tenuous is man's hold on civilization when survival becomes an issue? When the lights go out and stay out for several days, suburbanites Matthew and Annie learn the hard way that man is "by nature" a predatory creature. Matthew's long-time friend, Joe, happens by on the second day and a rivalry between the two friends simmers as Annie cares for her sick baby. When rumors of looting spread through the neighborhood, the two men buy a rifle for protection but Annie throws it in the pool. Later, that same night, Joe hears a prowler downstairs and awakens Matthew. They chase the stranger from the house and out into the street where a neighbor shoots him to death. No longer safe in their own home, they decide to drive to Annie's parents some 500 miles away. Before they reach their destination, more trouble comes their way when they stop to siphon gas from an abandoned car and discover the driver in the back seat

Made in 1996, Michael Rooker is in it, but not a star.

Looking for the other two.

Edit: Sorry can't find the other two. Any little details you can remember at all?
edit on 27-6-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Yes,that's the one! Thank you.
I remember something from the first film that the guy in the SUV is an old man and trying to kill the man on foot who is the protagonist.The parking lot is a dark place with minimum lights.

top topics

join