It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Americans at risk

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
This scares me, I tend to be pretty out spoken in my dislike for government, of any kind. I better watch my back.

that won't help you.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

Originally posted by ANOK
This scares me, I tend to be pretty out spoken in my dislike for government, of any kind. I better watch my back.

that won't help you.

Yeah I know, and I'm pretty comited in my beliefes, so bring it on MFers

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Dept of Home Security and eventually they fell because the citizens were butchering their agents. If the US Government goes that far, it could happen here as well. How can 1 millions idiots police 300 million people? Think about it in shear numbers, if the population is at all intelligent it can't happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heratix
what is your problem m8???..i was apologizing for a mistake and thanking u...why hurl abuse at me

Oh, erh, sorry. My apologies. I thought you were commenting on my using quotes in my posts, its something some people have taken issue with before for some weird reason. Plus the "laughing faces" are usually intended to convey, well, that you aren't taking the person seriously. I especially was anticipating a flippant response because my post you were responding to was, er, harsh. Again, my apologies, mea culpa as they say.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Dept of Home Security and eventually they fell because the citizens were butchering their agents.

The SU collapse had nothing to do with citizens resisting the KGB. It fell beacuse a coup was launched. Strangely enough, Yelstin was resisting the coup, but the gov fell apart anyway.

kix

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
On a sarcastic tone........

The US and the coalition fee Iraq and make it a model of democracy an FREEDOM...

Patriot Act V.2.0 passes in the U.S....

The Iraq people invade the US to free the people from a dictatorship and oppresion......

America trying to liberate the world and the American goverment shuting down the most basic human rights and warranties.

Its a crazy world...!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Now you come around again and act like I have a problem for expecting someone to have an opinion of some sort on something they promote, or at least have half as much intelligence as would be required to mark what appears like their own comments supporting the article and offering an opinion so that there wouldn't be any misunderstanding.

Indeed, here we are on the second page of this thread and we still haven't heard Heratix's opinion about the subject matter that he was posting.

Heratix, what is your opinion?
MK

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here is a different site for info on PA2.

It's at the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
They are recognized in the USA as a tech-rights orginization.

This artical is not just talking, is is presented as an outline of the PA2.

PA2 scares this old Biker, it scares the hell out of me.

www.eff.org...

Misfit

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hey Misfit when they call you down to the social security office for your implants tell em to go to hell.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Hey Misfit when they call you down to the social security office for your implants tell em to go to hell.

What do you mean? You lost me there....

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Just like Hitler. The similarities are so obvious I belive they're following step by step everything done by Hitler- EXCEPT Hitler war smart, Hitler endeared all to him in the beginning, Hitler helped all his people (in the beginning)- this is something this administration surely hasnt done.
Give him 4 more years and we'll see just how tight the noose is tightened around the citizens here. Wake up before its too late.
Hitler also had something very similar to the Patriot act. Hitler and Bush

Crazy? I dont think so.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
it was a futuristic joke lady. just some ridiculous humor...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

K....it's so hard sometime on a BB. Ya can't see facial expression nor hear reflection...LOL, I just said that to someone else in a U2U a bit ago....

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hey lady I would like to change one of your signatures:

"The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds." John F. Kennedy

"The greater our knowledge the greater the sorrow."
Vincere7

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Um, futuristic joke? Then the US is living in the future !! heh.

As for the Hitler/present US correlation - highly concur.

Moreso than that - (as I stated in another thread): years ago, Communist leaders said they would take over America from within America.
Can you say "job well done"?

Misfit

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Don't say job well done those sonbitch sappers have been bringing nukes across the borders for years - successfully and give me my laser gun screw social security!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Now you come around again and act like I have a problem for expecting someone to have an opinion of some sort on something they promote, or at least have half as much intelligence as would be required to mark what appears like their own comments supporting the article and offering an opinion so that there wouldn't be any misunderstanding.

Indeed, here we are on the second page of this thread and we still haven't heard Heratix's opinion about the subject matter that he was posting.

Heratix, what is your opinion?
MK

my opinion is i am worried...coz i think that what happens in the USA ,usually happens in the UK(laws wise anyways)...if nobody can speak out in demonstration of there gov`s actions/laws then freedom of speech is gone...and when that goes...its a dictatorship....and i dont want my daughter growing up in a dictatorship...i wondered if anyody else thought this..is this the way we want our beloved(and i think righteous)countries to go..did our fathers grandfathers and great grandfathers die for this...i dont think so..IMHO

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Why are you worried about 'Patiot 2" if it doesn't do any of the things the article claimed?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why are you worried about 'Patiot 2" if it doesn't do any of the things the article claimed?

i am worried because if it is ANYWHERE near the truth then that itself is bad enough..i also know that very similar is happening in this country...and imagine if your brother/sister/daughter were arrested for attending..lets say an anti gun protest(in this country it could be anti-foxhunting)..with no rights and not allowed any visitors/lawyers/humanitarians to check the validity of the detainment or for u 2 even know whether they are alive or not...I know its not at that stage yet ,but with laws like this they can put whatever law they want to in and u cant even protest(if u protest they arrest u)...this is what happened to germany in the 30`s and 40`s..and its worse in this country(if the gov chose to go all nazi on our as*`es and most of the country opposed it ,or saw there own relatives dragged of to be detained somwhere...we could not even fight back coz the only guns here are the illegal ones or the ones in the hands of the gov/military)..IMHO

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Heratix]

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Heratix]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
First off, I think more people need to sit down and read (in it's entirety) the Patriot Act I and see how it is completely damning to the American Citizens and not the Terrorist. What they do to the terrorist is ancillary --especially with Sect 802 and it's definition of "domestic terrorism."

We need to get people out of their nebbish state and make them understand that the terrorist control centre is right in our own backyard.

You cannot protect liberty by destroying it--the (UN)Patriot Act is not protecting liberty--make no mistakes.

Tracking and tracing the citizens of this country while the borders are wide open and an estimated ten million ILLEGAL aliens roam about freely is not what the Founding Fathers thought of a Free Republic.

A design to simply destroy this country is underway, unless people take on the responsibility to know that this government has absolutely no right to lay down unconstitutional laws!--absolutely power corrupts...absolute power corrupts absolutely.

God help America!

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Anti_Federalist]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join