It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of people/things that aren't the Anti-Christ!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
1. The Roman Catholic Church/The Vatican/The Pope-Well seeing as how the current pope has been in office for MORE than 7 years that should crush that idea right away. Also combine that with the good deeds the Catholic Church does now, and why would the anti-christ teach a religion that is praising Jesus Christ? As he is the anti-CHRIST! Just a dumb thought overall.

2. George Bush - Once again, only 49% of people are planning on voting on him right now. The Anti-Christ is to be well liked world round. George Bush isn't exactly the most popular president in the world. Again, he praises Jesus Christ, thus he CAN NOT be the Anti-Christ.

3. Bill Gates - Why would anyone in there right mind think he is the anti-christ? What miracles has he done? He stole to get rich?!?! Yeah, that sounds like the Anti-Christ. Nobody really cares about Bill Gates, they just care about his money, which is all he is.

Now, only 1 of these 3 has preformed any Miracles, and that was through Saints, and that is the Roman Catholic Church. Other than that, NONE of them have, as the Anti-Christ is said to do so. He is also going to claim he is God, and people will believe he is God. How can you say that The pope is the Anti-Christ cuz he claimed he is God, when he really didn't. Why would he be God when he is saying Jesus is God. Once again, just plain old dumb. Well, i hope i have cleared everything up for you people. Just because you don't like Bush doesn't make him the Anti-Christ. Kerry is more likely to fill that role, but in reality, I HIGHLY DOUBT HE IS EITHER!

Well thats all for today

[edit on 6-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I am paying tribute to this thread because I am sick of all the idiot so-and-so is the antichrist threads. Do you people really think that you are going to see the unseeable? Everybody thinks that they are better then everyone else.

Originally posted by Ryanp55553. Bill Gates - Why would anyone in there right mind think he is the anti-christ? What miracles has he done? He stole to get rich?!?! Yeah, that sounds like the Anti-Christ. Nobody really cares about Bill Gates, they just care about his money, which is all he is.

Actually I have been pondering how to breach this topic for a few days now. Why does everyone hate Bill Gates? Because that is popular opinion? Wake the F**k up and think for yourselves. He is a nobody that went to a somebody because of the American dream: work hard (by whatever means possible) and you can get ahead. He is not the antichrist. He is just someone that people hate because of their jealousy of his money. Personally I do not care if he lives or dies. I just call them like I see them.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
David Blaine is the anti-christ...he can float...and Im sticking to my theory...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
David Blaine, whose former life in India was as a "fakir" or advanced yogic practitioner (which is why he has an unusual ability to control his body), channels a large Group Entity which grants him his telekinetic Gifts. But he hardly fits the description of an Antichrist.

Jonna hit upon an important point. Many people dislike the hardworking, highly talented and successful and think that there MUST BE some SECRET EVIL behind them that made them become a success. The constant jabs at people like Bill Gates and Martha Stewart come to mind. Jealousy abounds among the pathetic and it is much easier to cut other people down than to build oneself up.

If we are going by the Nostradamus conception of the Third Antichrist after Hitler -- a Middle Eastern man, backed by Russian advisors and weapons, who had an army and was imperialistic -- then Saddam Hussein of Iraq fit the bill completely. If Hussein�s forces were not weakened and stopped after his invasion of Kuwait in the early 1990s, then he would have gone on to take over Saudi Arabia and eventually attacked Israel, Greece and Italy. His rule has ended. The Third Antichrist that Nostradamus warned us about was thwarted but not easily or quickly.

There will always be egotistical, power-hungry leaders who are imperialistic.

Want a likely Antichrist candidate?

Kim Jong II, the dictator of North Korea.

Having a successful campaign to end Jong's regime would be much harder than ousting Saddam Hussein�s regime in Iraq.

Why?

Two reasons:

1. Jong's military is much greater than Saddam's was.
2. North Korea's war machine is backed by the one country that has the largest army and the largest air force on the planet -- Red China.

Go to war with North Korea and you indirectly start a war with Communist China. Definitely not a good idea.

If you want to point fingers at a probable Antichrist, Kim Jong II is your man!

[edit on 6-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Having recently had a conversation with god hmself I was granted permision to announce the identity of the antichrist.
Here look upon the face of the enemy of the lord
images.google.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
David Blaine is the anti-christ...he can float...and Im sticking to my theory...

You know that its a trick?, he really dont "float".

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
David Blaine, whose former life in India was as "fakir" or advanced yogic practitioner (which is why he has an unusual ability to control his body), channels a large Group Entity which grants him his telekinetic Gifts. But he hardly fits the description of an Antichrist.
[edit on 6-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

Interesting, many were convinced of a similar story about Houdini. Nevertheless, Houdini was a merely a showman, as is David Blaine. I'd just as soon believe he was the anti-christ as believe he has telekenetic powers.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Why is everyone associating telekinetic powers with satan?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Johnny Rotten (Lydon) is. He said so.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Marylyn Manson is not the anti-christ either. He's just really, really ugly and strange.

Although I have heard that he worships Satan.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
We all seem to be looking in 3d when we approach this subject of the antichrist. In my belief I do not see the antichrist as a person but more of a state of mind and being. Its the opposite of unconditional love, its the opposite of peace, its the opposite of kindness, its the opposite of giving freely ie: time,money,thought,food etc.

Characteristics of antichrist
consult definition of the reptilian brain( Defend, Take,Kill, and Flee)

When you have shows on TV say for instance Fear Factor, the elimination reality shows.....its about "Fear" is it not? Eating brains,spiders,blood clots,worms? Doing wild stunts etc... Come on, its all based on heightened levels of negative emotional states...panic, fear, anger,betrayal .

Competitiveness Competitiveness Competitiveness to show you that I am smarter and you are dumber, I win you lose mentality.

Neat little Biblical verse that sums it all up. Could explain the so called Skull and Bones (Ch322) thing as well. Most still stick with the Euology 322bc thing but Genesis 3 v 22 sums it up nicely.

Genesis 3 v 22
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

So basically we are now know it alls and the conversations always seem to revolve around a "Im right and your wrong" thesis. We also think we are God or gods now to different degrees. But no way, I dont think Im a god we exclaim..if I were god we would all be in trouble. I watch for the demonstrations after this post. Remember,,,Im not immune from the curse either.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Blaine is the anti-christ (and its scary that Im a fan)...he can float...not eat for a month...and do other crazy things....I hope yall realize that was a joke...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
1. I can float- I do it on those rare occasions when I go to the beach or a pool. No big mystery there. If you are surrounded by material more dense than your body, you float.

2. The following things are also not the anti-christ: Marilyn Manson, the music industry at large (RIAA not included), goths, punks, teenagers in general, and whoever had the idea of Madonna and Britney kissing at the music awards. These things simply don't have enough influence to be the anti-christ. Just because a few confused people in certain religions are against both young people and pleasure doesn't mean that those things which young people enjoy are anti-christian.

3. There is no such thing as an anti-christ mentioned in the bible. Nostradamus wrote about the ante-christ, which may very well be analogous to the prophecy of Moses and Elijah (according to some interpretations anyway) coming to preach before the coming of the Messiah. The "anti-christ" everyone is talking about is loosely connected to the biblical prophecy concerning the beast, however it is generally not discussed in accurate context either biblically or by the writings of Nostradamus.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
EVIL.....BARNEY IS THY NAME
GET THEE HENCE, THOU PURPLE DINOSAUR

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think everyone here is looking in the wrong direction when searching for the so called anti-christ. Most likely, the "anti-christ" will have extreme popularity amongst the general public. People will like him. They won't suspect him of being evil. In this way, he or she will garner support and bend the mind of those that love him to evil, eventually showing his true self after it is too late for anyone to realize.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Blaine, Houdini, Copperfield and all those people are just masters of illusion not Antichrists.

Marilyn Manson, Aliester Crowley and Anton LaVey are not Antichrists.

Kim II Jong, Saddam Hussein and Usama Bin Laden don't fit the Antichrist definition either.

Mr Rogers was the Antichrist and the Teletubbies are the new four horsemen.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by collegeguy15
I think everyone here is looking in the wrong direction when searching for the so called anti-christ. Most likely, the "anti-christ" will have extreme popularity amongst the general public. People will like him. They won't suspect him of being evil. In this way, he or she will garner support and bend the mind of those that love him to evil, eventually showing his true self after it is too late for anyone to realize.

Ok then...Britney Spears in an anti-christ in the making...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Prince William is one of the bigger candidates in my opinion. He fits the bill a fair bit, popular, good looking, british/israeli connection. If they try and play on the bloodline descendant of Christ then I would be very suspicious, or if he rebuilds the 3rd Jewish Temple.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
the AntiChrist is not a person - it's the internet! think about it - it fits perfectly.

but, then again, I personally think that everything written in the Revelations of John was about the events of that particular period so, all that "prophecy" really expired about a couple of thousand years ago. adding this to the end of the NT was kinda like when some bored geek decided to put video games on cell phones as a joke to see who would be bored enough and dumb enough to play them.

wait! that's it - my new guess of the AntiChrist is cell phones! unless it's really iPods...then, again, I used to think it was television.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Al Davison]

new topics

top topics

join