It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CJCSI 3610.01A, the "truther stand down order"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There has been yammering about this directive in other threads, so it's time to present a few facts to those who will pay attention.

DOD as well as all of the military services periodically update documents as is also a common occurrence within Corporations, as well...

This directive was revised on June 1, 2001. In fact, there were only very minor changes. It did not change anything significant at all.. It simply establishes the chain of command and clarifies NORAD responses for non-emergency and clarifies IMMEDIATE RESPONSES. Part of the minor changes were related to some of the Drug related activity that NORAD had been asked and did support (some of it).

What it DID NOT do was require that Rumsfield or any other Official at the Pentagon approve all NORAD scrambles. It did not require that in any shape form or fashion at all. The empirical evidence for that is that NORAD did not seek either Rumsfield's or Cheney's or anyone elses approval that "truthers" imply in order to scramble aircraft on 9/11.

In typical "truther" fashion only some parts of the document are typically quoted. Guess what? It's those parts that some "truthers" think supports their agenda. In order to understand it all of the document must be read along with references and attachments.

Here's a link to the full document:

www.dtic.mil...

While some non-emergency responses do require the approval of the SecDef there are specific provisions to allow Commanders to act on their own regarding Immediate Responses to include hijacked aircraft.

In www.dtic.mil... Clause 4. c reads:

...With the exception of immediate responses as authorized by reference d*, the NMCC will forward all requests for such assistance to the Secretary of Defense for approval....

That's in reference d. = www.dtic.mil...

Clause 4.4 of that document reads:

The Secretary of Defense retains approval authority for support to civil authorities involving: use of Commander in Chief (CINC)-assigned forces (personnel, units, and equipment) when required under paragraph 4.5., below; DoD support to civil disturbances; DoD responses to acts of terrorism; and DoD support that will result in a planned event with the potential for confrontation with specifically identified individuals and/or groups or will result in the use of lethal force. Nothing in this Directive prevents a commander from exercising his or her immediate emergency response authority as outlined in DoD Directive 3025.1

Enclosure 2, E2.1.7 reads

Immediate Response. Any form of immediate action taken by a DoD Component or military commander, under the authorities outlined in DoD Directive 3025.12 (reference (e)), to assist civil authorities or the public to save lives, prevent human suffering, or mitigate great property damage under imminently serious conditions occurring where there has not been any declaration of major disaster or emergency by the President or attack.

DOD Directive 3025.1, clause 4.5 reads

Immediate Response
4.5.1. Imminently serious conditions resulting from any civil emergency or attack may require immediate action by military commanders, or by responsible officials of other DoD Agencies, to save lives, prevent human suffering, or mitigate great property damage. When such conditions exist and time does not permit prior approval from higher headquarters, local military commanders and responsible officials of other DoD Components are authorized by this Directive, subject to any supplemental direction that may be provided by their DoD Component, to take necessary action to respond to requests of civil authorities. All such necessary action is referred to in this Directive as "Immediate Response."....

This may appear to be complicated to laymen, but it was/is obviously understand by those in responsible positions with the authority to make decisions as outlined in the document.

Charlatan who sell DVD's and t-shirts have LIED to you again.

[/The end of another "truther" myth]
edit on 25-6-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Nice find/post.

But since when did truthers require the truth? They have been relying on hunches and misinformation the entire time.

How long did that thermite crap go on?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Documents, or no documents.....I guarantee someone called somebody important to ask the stupid question.....what do you want us to do? Like this has ever happened before right?

Regardless of whats in print, there was likely those that were in need of clarification. This document doesn't really prove anything. And its not like the government goes by the book anyway.....if they did we would not have collateral damage in war would we?

A, for effort.....yet this really changes nothing....people see what they wanna see.....and after 11 years..many people don't care anymore. You can thank that same government for that. They used it as an excuse to curb so many freedoms and cause so much pain and misery world wide...it is nothing more than a blasphemy of sorts when used out of context of the victims themselves.

When you use a term loosely like 9/11...after a while it looses meaning....and most of all it becomes contorted to fit whatever new agenda someone else is pushing...it doesn't serve the dead as it should.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

And you were able to prove it wasn't?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Sure, I understand that the truth doesn't stand in the way of an imagined conspiracy theory? It never does. That's why they persist for years, believed in by the patriots for "truth".

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Why is focus being placed on what the chain of command did? What is it going to change if we find out what part of our government knew about or did not know about this event before it occurred? At this point in time i believe it is quite clear who the 'bad guys' in this world are. Pointing fingers over an event that was set up by the government agencies across multiple countries is pointless.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by samkent

And you were able to prove it wasn't?

Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
"Whoever plotted 9/11 definitely viewed the FAA as the enemy that morning. Overriding FAA systems would be the most effective way to ensure the attacks were successful," FTW reported. "To do this, the FAA needed an evolution of PROMIS software installed on their systems and Ptech was just that; the White House and Secret Service had the same software on their systems - likely a superior modified version capable of 'surveillance and intervention' systems."- M.Rupert

I dont like getting into the 911 disinformation that the last poster loves debunking for most of those theories came from the perps themselves.

MOSSAD - The Israeli Link to 911

Theres a start. These are facts and not far out theories.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Reheat

Nice find/post.

But since when did truthers require the truth? They have been relying on hunches and misinformation the entire time.

How long did that thermite crap go on?

You both are seriously obsessed with "truther" bashing.. It's very disgusting actually.
edit on 25-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I find it mind numbing that someone like you and the others can actually be hostile toward people looking for answers about this event. We're not the enemy. We didn't fly those planes into those buildings. We have doubts, but those doubts hurt no one and they don't kill. What motivation could we possibly have other than a better understanding of what happened and why the fail safes failed?

You apparently have some other stake in this. It's obvious from your heated posts and your attacks on those who question what should be questioned by not only every American, but every human on this planet. Maybe you're not human? Or maybe it can only mean one of two things, you either know the real truth and are complicit in it in some way, are part of the coverup and need to perpetuate the official tag line or you really know jack #. Which is it?

reply to post by Reheat

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Here's the real smoking gun that no one has addressed. That's not damage from an impact. It's not from shearing or bending forces. It's from planted cutting charges and the evidences is dripping from it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

You both are seriously obsessed with "truther" bashing.. It's very disgusting actually.

indeed, the pathologically obsessive need to believe the OS,
and it sure is interesting to observe the psychological contortions at work:

you just know gov. disinfo agents would never come up with using the word "Truther" as some sort of insult

only a mentally deficient person would out themselves with such a freudian slip

i guess that makes them "Falsifiers" or "Liars"

edit on 25-6-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed maxella's quote

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

That's not damage from an impact. It's not from shearing or bending forces. It's from planted cutting charges and the evidences is dripping from it.

No - its from the cleanup. This was down by ironworkers using thermal lances aka burning bars
to cut the columns so could be removed

End of this video can see workers cutting away columns

www.youtube.com...

Iron worker using Thermal lance to cut coumn

www.youtube.com...

Notice Firemen is foreground - now compre with cropped picture truthers like to post.......

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
I find it mind numbing that someone like you and the others can actually be hostile toward people looking for answers about this event. We're not the enemy. We didn't fly those planes into those buildings. We have doubts, but those doubts hurt no one and they don't kill. What motivation could we possibly have other than a better understanding of what happened and why the fail safes failed?

You apparently have some other stake in this. It's obvious from your heated posts and your attacks on those who question what should be questioned by not only every American, but every human on this planet. Maybe you're not human? Or maybe it can only mean one of two things, you either know the real truth and are complicit in it in some way, are part of the coverup and need to perpetuate the official tag line or you really know jack #. Which is it?

My, my you sound angry! Is that because you have run out of malicious comments about others you have accused and have no further answers. I'm truly sorry to burst your bubble about a conspiracy within NORAD. I fully understand that it destroys your delusion, but you know what? I don't give a damn!

Just as you have done, comments in the guise of questions and accusations are not legitimate "innocent question" such as you make a feeble attempt to imply.

It's been eleven years since the events of 9/11 and one would think by that time you (of all people, since you've stated your age) would already have answers to the stuff you wale and whine about.

There is truly nothing wrong with asking legitimate questions in a polite and respectful way. HOWEVER pretending to ask question in the form of making a statement (usually an accusatory one) is very wrong. Just review your own recent post history and if you look at them objectively you'll note that this is exactly what you've done from the very first post to which I responded.

Either myself or 911 Files can answer with clarity virtually anything you want to know about the Pentagon Attack. I can answer most any questions about the aeronautical aspects or the military aspects of 9/11. We have both done a lot of work on fully answering our own questions and are virtually completely satisfied with the answers. They are not excuses, but are completely logical rational answer to the vast majority of the issues.

I don't involve myself in answering questions about the WTC or building design. I usually stick to strictly what I know and fully understand. Yet, typically we frequently get a response of continued incredulity primarily due to ignorance. Continued arguments by ignorant fools is not tolerated in any segment of society except in insane asylums. and 9/11 conspiracy forums. One doesn't have to read here very long to see it in prominent display over and over again and again.

Perhaps, I'm a bit burned out after doing this for several years, but it infuriates me to see the abundance of false and misleading information perpetuated by the ignorant, gullible and ill informed.

If you don't want answers then don't ask questions. And don't ask questions disguised as statement of perverted fact, usually false or a compete fabrication. And when you get perfectly logical, reasonable, and thorough answers don't continue to argue based on your own ignorance...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join