It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God was such a hottie!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Too hot to touch!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFogHorn

a volcano
i thought god was a woman before she changed her mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
reply to post by TheFogHorn

a volcano
i thought god was a woman before she changed her mind.

I knew the title would generate the hits

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Now remember, god was a natural nuclear reactor down in Gabon in the really old days. They call it the OKLO Pits these days. OKLO

In Moses times, god was a big natural oil refinery using the heat of tectonic plates and volcanic heat deep in the ground. Seems the tectonic plants make volcanoic heat intercept Saudi oil domes deep underground near Midian. The Mtn is an upthrust Mtn from Tectonic plate bucking with forces underground.
Moses Mtn

The god sort of became an asphalt maker for the Dead Sea, so they could seal boat seams and make Bagdad batteries. The Greeks called the Dead Sea as Lake Asphalt.
Lake Asphalt

The humans were ignoring god for a time around the Dead Sea and it gave out lots of warnings, but as the tectonic pressure built, the fault let go with sulfur fires and petroleum from down under setting the Lake on Fire. Too Late for The humans didn't listen.

Seems god was kind like the Egytian god Ptah, part nature and part blue skin head white devil.
PTAH

edit on 25-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: god, he be versitile

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i think he might also had couple mushrooms or some thing before his climb up the mountain ...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam76
i think he might also had couple mushrooms or some thing before his climb up the mountain ...

...and before his burning bush experience.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
QUOTING A COMMENT MADE IN ARTICLE BELOW......"Those that don't repent of their sin and disobey the Gospel of Christ will be thrown headlong into a place like this for eternity."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 1yr7YM3ym

Unfathomable! How can a person watch that video and then make a comment like that without putting two and two together? It's one serious brain quirk.

Why do people want to know what happens to humans when they're dropped into a volcano? Are there people planning on doing it? Have the Jews finally worked it out but not given up on the possibility their volcano god is real and decided to perform the ultimate appeasement exercise? Joke!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here you go.

Great post! Loved it!
edit on 25-6-2012 by Catalyst317 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
ok... thought I wouldn't laugh but I was wrong. Thanks for the smile! Needed it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by adam76

What do you think the manna from heaven was anyway?

top topics

join