It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Netanyahu has decided to attack Iran before the U.S. Elections in November."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Global Research

Senior Israeli officials now confirm that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has, "decided to attack Iran before the U.S. elections in November."

Netanyahu's agenda is much broader than knocking out Iranian nuclear installations for his aim is to reshape the political landscape in the USA and Israel shifting everything to the far, far right in order to create a new comfort zone for religious fundamentalists.

Netanyahu's major backer, Sheldon Adelson, is now firmly behind Mitt Romney, and they are known to believe that an Israeli attack on Iran in September or October will displace Obama and many dovish Democrats in Congress and establish a hawkish regime in Washington.

Israel has agreed to restrain any attack on Iran until after the current round of five talks between Iran and the P5+1 that will come to an end in either late July or August:

"U.S., Israel continue preparations for strike on Iran nuclear facilities.

The website cites U.S. defense contracts and Israel's new military preparations, suggesting that 'all sides are getting ready for whatever may come.'

Israel and the U.S. are pushing forward with preparations to jointly strike Iran's nuclear facilities, the U.S. blog Business Insider reported on Saturday.

"U.S. defense contracts, an Iranian F-16 acquisition, and Israel's new military preparations suggest that all sides are getting ready for whatever may come," the report says.

According to the blog, the U.S navy has recently signed a $338 million contract with defense contractor Raytheon to "provide the Navy with 361 Tomahawk cruise missiles in their most recent configuration. According to the website, the U.S. is either renewing its stock of missiles or planning ahead.

More pre-amble from Israel trying to scare Iran into complying?
OR, considering they just had a bunch of aggression over the weekend, maybe they really would just go into Iran by themselves?! I think that no matter what, The US will back them up, unfortunately

Why would he announce that he would do it before the elections?! Is it to force Obama to act?! Is cause votes in the US will be somewhat more distracted due to the Election?
Or is it just idle threats?

Thoughts?!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I don't really trust the source, it has its own agenda. I am not saying that Israel would not attack Iran given the chance. But there is nothing on this opinion piece that gives it much credence, it is obviously anti NATO and anti USA, not that is conclusive proof this is baloney but it does the usual of stating Israeli Sources without naming then. So I have to treat this report with scepticism.

I do believe Israel will continue to be the mad dog it is and attack Iran, just don't believe this report

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It may be a ploy to get Obama out of the White House. Their relationship has been at times conflicting. If he can get DC to become involved in another war it may pull Democratic base votes. Just me rambling.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't trust the source either.. and at this point in time it would seem pretty foolish given the stance that Russia and China have when it comes to taking on Iran .. I don't see the US as being very anxious to go to war with Iran..Provoking two super powers at once when you're already fighting wars just seems not so smart.. if Israel did that, they might not find big brother doing much to help them out.

One of Israel's generals has also said that even if Iran possessed a weapon that Israel would be under no immediate threat.. despite Netanyahu's exaggerated words at times.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Obama has already walked out on this Jew once, let's hope that he does so again.

There is no way that Israel has the right to drag the United States into an armed conflict with Iran. If they want to die for inane and vapid nonsense, let it be Jewish blood that flows in foolishness. I pledge that I will not kill a Persian man, woman, or child for any Corporation or Jewish State.

Let the Zionist agenda do as it will, but let it do as it will on its own terms with its own power. Obama, please walk away from Benjamin Netanyahu once more.

To all ATS members, I would urge you to refrain from voting for any candidate that publicly states that they are willing to use military action against Iran as a first resort.
edit on 25-6-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
sorry but "first resort" has come and passed.
2nd line

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I wish we weren't so blinded by religious tendencies to follow Israel in lock-step.

I feel if we lifted that veil we would see that country for what it really is...an aggressor.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
There is no way that Israel has the right to drag the United States into an armed conflict with Iran.

They don't need a right, Israel has enough Israeli citizens in the US governmnet to influence policy.

Just the same, I don't think Iran will be attacked before the election, or even this year. If I read my NWO agenda correctly, NATO will be focused on a Syrian invasion for this year, probably before November. Obama will win in November after the Romney camp says or does something incredibly stupid around the middle of September, costing him the "lead" he seemed to build up. Look for Iran to be attacked in the spring of next year. The NWO wants Obama to be the one to attack Iran, but if he does it before the election it may sway too many voters for the NWO to convincingly rig the election in Obama's favor.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If Iran is still proceeding with its efforts we will strike them.We will not accept Iran with nuclear weapons capability.Is is too dangerous to the world to allow it.
I couldn't care less about others opinions on this issue as they aren't making the decision and neither am I.I am just telling you this will happen.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
If Iran is still proceeding with its efforts we will strike them.We will not accept Iran with nuclear weapons capability.Is is too dangerous to the world to allow it.
I couldn't care less about others opinions on this issue as they aren't making the decision and neither am I.I am just telling you this will happen.

An Iran with nuclear weapons is dangerous? A nation that hasn't attacked another nation aggressively in nearly two centuries? Surely Israel is more dangerous than Iran?

Also, how is the U.S. allowed to have Nuclear weapons and can choose who is allowed to have them but they are the only country to ever use them on another nation? Even worse, used them on civilians.

The two faced hypocrisy of the US is wearing thin and I hope Russia, China and Iran stand strong against a N.A.T.O attack on Syria.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So,Romney and Netanyahu are old buddies.
Obama has pretty much ignored Netanyahu.

There are uncomfirmed reports that Iran could have nuclear capabilities in a few weeks.
Netanyahu is ready to attack Iran.

What does this mean?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i think im having a deja vu.

like all the other times, i dont think we are there quite yet.
some puppets are still yet to fall or fall into place.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
i think im having a deja vu.

like all the other times, i dont think we are there quite yet.
some puppets are still yet to fall or fall into place.

Maybe something to do with influencing the elections?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

influencing the elections would imply that it's actually a fair race.
you cannot influence what's already rigged by design.

but yes, usually on the last stretch of the american presidential run one does hear awfuly more about israel's problems and how america HAS TO provide help, instead of on how america is going to fix america's problems.

but seriously even though im aware this israel-iran showdown is ever closer, these past years i swear all we have is rehashed news.

not that i want it to happen or anything but until the nukes really start flying this is merely a diversion.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Its about time we get rid of that terrorist. You guessed it Nut and Yahoo wants to destroy the middle east. He dont care about Israel or the Polish people who occupied Palestinian land after the USA nuked Japan.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

I can only hope you are correct in your thinking.

All this huffing and puffing gets old.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
But wait, wouldn't Israel attacking Iran pre-presidential election keep Obama IN office.
Say Romney wins... he's only president ELECT. Obama can say, welp, now that this has happened I get to stay president indefinitely.

But honestly, I think Obama will get reelected.

How much of what we're seeing and hearing in the news is actually all for show? I think much of it is theatre. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Stop telling everyone and just attack. That's unless you don't want to get your nation annihilated?

Just wait for your puppets America and their puppets NATO to bomb the # out them. PATIENCE.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Why would Israeli attack on Iran harm Obama politically? As far as i can see , Israeli strike will cause the region to ignite and it will be a hotspot for couple of months if not more, oil prices will skyrocket ,economies worldwide will suffer hard and Obama will be able to say - see, i did not want this to happen but my political opponents wanted this.
Or am i missing something?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What am I missing here?
constantly here on ATS we hear that Iran constantly want to wipe Israel off the map, yet we have nearly daily threats from Israel wanting to destroy Iran.
Ahmadinejad said once in a speech that Zionism would be wiped from the pages of history, yet Benjamin Netanyahu says daily it needs to attack.

Make no mistake, Obama and Netanyahu are on the same page, they are both having their strings pulled by the same puppet masters who are telling them how to act.
there are no accidents in politics

<<   2 >>

join