It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaiah 19 Being Fulfilled - June 24th, 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
In these last days, we will start to see these things happen quickly. It's never about what we do, but what has been done for us. Love God and love others--even enemies.

19 A prophecy against Egypt:

See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.

2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.
3 The Egyptians will lose heart,
and I will bring their plans to nothing;
they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead,
the mediums and the spiritists.
4 I will hand the Egyptians over
to the power of a cruel master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,”
declares the Lord, the Lord Almighty.

edit on 25-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It amazes me to watch all of these prophecies be fulfilled on an almost daily basis. I truly wish we could wake the lost and help them see the truth. However, I fear that many of them have denied the truth so many times that they will now remain blind and be a recipient of the coming delusion. S&F.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

That happened decades ago when they fell into the hands of satanic Israel.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Why is this prophecy relevant now? Couldn't this vague series of words have been just as applicable in Egypt hundreds or thousands of times since the bible was written?

Specifically, can you please explain the relevance of this part?

edit on 25-6-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
In these last days, we will start to see these things happen quickly. It's never about what we do, but what has been done for us. Love God and love others--even enemies.

19 A prophecy against Egypt:

See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.

Didn't happen or I didn't hear anything about a swift cloud shaking the Egytians. Your explanation?

2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.

Riots happen from time to time. Which kingdom fought against another?

What is your explanation of this paragraph? Where are the mass medium-consultings?

4 I will hand the Egyptians over
to the power of a cruel master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,”
declares the Lord, the Lord Almighty.

Who is the cruel master here? There is no king, just a democratically (I know, a strange and AFAIK unknown phenomenon to the bible) elected president.

In short: this prophecy lacks in a LOT of the major details. Just quoting and saying "See? It all happened!" does not induce obviousness.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
"All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again." - From Peter Pan, and the Lords of Kobol (BSG)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So I looked up this passage, Isaiah 19..

It goes on...

5 And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up.

6 And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defence shall be emptied and dried up: the reeds and flags shall wither.

7 The paper reeds by the brooks, by the mouth of the brooks, and every thing sown by the brooks, shall wither, be driven away, and be no more.

8 The fishers also shall mourn, and all they that cast angle into the brooks shall lament, and they that spread nets upon the waters shall languish.

9 Moreover they that work in fine flax, and they that weave networks, shall be confounded.

10 And they shall be broken in the purposes thereof, all that make sluices and ponds for fish.

11 Surely the princes of Zoan are fools, the counsel of the wise counsellors of Pharaoh is become brutish: how say ye unto Pharaoh, I am the son of the wise, the son of ancient kings?

So how long do we have to wait to see all these horrors unfold? I am genuinely curious what you have to say about this..

Also, the city of Zoan no longer exists.. Can you please shed some light on what this passage is predicting and how it is relevant to today?

Also there hasn't been a pharoah in Egypt for a loong, looong time. I'm so confused! Is this the END!?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Nice. Really enjoyed catching your thread this morning. I have recently really had a notion about the revelation of prophecy according to Daniel, but I'm still a bit hesitant to say so because it's a bit of a wild accusation. Prophecy is wild though.

Also, for the doubters out there asking for justification, just stop. It's faith, you're not going to win the argument, the faithful aren't going to argue the point. This is a faithful thread, if you don't believe, you don't believe. No biggie. You're right, the OP can't justify the prophecy in your eyes, the points you raise are valid, but in the end you're simply challenging faith, and faith comes from somewhere inside that you've yet to find. You can't understand what you don't even know exists...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

Nice. Really enjoyed catching your thread this morning. I have recently really had a notion about the revelation of prophecy according to Daniel, but I'm still a bit hesitant to say so because it's a bit of a wild accusation. Prophecy is wild though.

Also, for the doubters out there asking for justification, just stop. It's faith, you're not going to win the argument, the faithful aren't going to argue the point. This is a faithful thread, if you don't believe, you don't believe. No biggie. You're right, the OP can't justify the prophecy in your eyes, the points you raise are valid, but in the end you're simply challenging faith, and faith comes from somewhere inside that you've yet to find. You can't understand what you don't even know exists...

You are insulting every person in this thread now. Whoever is not insulted, should think about why not. I feel insulted.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

No one is challenging faith. We're giving the OP, rather respectfully, an opportunity to clarify this.

You seem to share the language with the OP, can you please tell us why this is relevant NOW and hasn't already come to pass, possibly 1000 years ago? Why is this passage, that obviously refers to an Egypt of the past, relevant to us today?

This isn't a question of faith. I'm not asking you to make me feel your faith. I'm asking you to please explain this passage from the Bible and tell us why you/the OP believe it is connected to the recent events in modern-day Egypt.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

He said nothing insulting. He also has a right to his heartfelt opinion. Just like you have a right, albeit pathological, to see insults everywhere.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

He said nothing insulting. He also has a right to his heartfelt opinion. Just like you have a right, albeit pathological, to see insults everywhere.

So you defend a perceived insult with a blatant insult? Very Christlike of you. =]

For the record, what's happening in Egypt is a classic example of "blowback."

When you install a puppet government, eventually the people will oust that government and elect a RADICAL manifestation of anti-westernism. The more you oppress the more radical and violent the eventual, inevitable blowback will be.

Too bad we can't learn our lesson and make friends of our neighbors.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Uhm, no. No, he does not have the right to tell me that there is no "faith" in my heart, as long as he doesn't know me by heart. That would be a shallow deed, I think.

If I would say that all religious fanatics have no functioning brain in their skull, would that be an insult? Yes, it would be. So as a sound member of society I would never say anything like that, especially as it is a generalization of a lot of people, I guess.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
SupieriorED---->EnochWasRight---->Harold Camping?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Is anyone worried that this Muslim Brotherhood were in with the Third Reich during WWII?

I really believe the fourth beast from the third beast is the Fourth Reich from the Third Reich.

Look far enough behind Society and you will discover the Nazis, better start learning German.

I know most people detest the crop circles but I know of two of them that prophecised about the Nazis. I was waiting to see if they were right. What a shame.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Is anyone worried that this Muslim Brotherhood were in with the Third Reich during WWII?

I really believe the fourth beast from the third beast is the Fourth Reich from the Third Reich.

Look far enough behind Society and you will discover the Nazis, better start learning German.

I know most people detest the crop circles but I know of two of them that prophecised about the Nazis. I was waiting to see if they were right. What a shame.

Ah....an independent thinker.....so very few remain. Keep watching Germany.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
It amazes me to watch all of these prophecies be fulfilled on an almost daily basis. I truly wish we could wake the lost and help them see the truth. However, I fear that many of them have denied the truth so many times that they will now remain blind and be a recipient of the coming delusion. S&F.

Can't help but smile as the secular world tries vainly to deny these things and low and behold prophecy fulfilled, and then they scramble behind the excuse it's the world powers using the bible as a playbook like that actually makes any sense. YHWH uses governments/kindomes/empires to punish, always has in ages passed. This will be no different. They use any exscuse they can latch hold of to avoid the word G-O-D.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
Why is this prophecy relevant now? Couldn't this vague series of words have been just as applicable in Egypt hundreds or thousands of times since the bible was written?

Specifically, can you please explain the relevance of this part?

Define one word: Uwaysi

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That happened decades ago when they fell into the hands of satanic Israel.

The remainder of the chapter outlines an alliance between Egypt, Israel and Syria. They will all three be made right with the Lord together. There will be one road of commerce between all three. That has not happened yet.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
SupieriorED---->EnochWasRight---->Harold Camping?

Another prophecy that will take place in our day and age is Psalm 118. Watch for this one to be the high point at the end of tribulation. It's no secret that Israel is waiting on the fulfillment of Hallel Psalms:

Psalm 118

8 It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in humans.
9 It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in princes.
10 All the nations surrounded me,
but in the name of the Lord I cut them down.
11 They surrounded me on every side,
but in the name of the Lord I cut them down.
12 They swarmed around me like bees,
but they were consumed as quickly as burning thorns;
in the name of the Lord I cut them down.
13 I was pushed back and about to fall,
but the Lord helped me.
14 The Lord is my strength and my defense[a];
he has become my salvation.

Notice the best part of all for the believer in Christ. Freemasons should look for this gate in the right place. Rejecting the cornerstone is a grave error.

19 Open for me the gates of the righteous;
I will enter and give thanks to the Lord.
20 This is the gate of the Lord
through which the righteous may enter.
21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
you have become my salvation.

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
23 the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The Lord has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad.

edit on 25-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join