It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Left Wing Terrorists Informal Anarchist Federation and International Revolutionary Front

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've been researching present day left-wing extremism and terrorism for some time now and am finding it increasingly difficult to contact the two mentioned groups in any way at all. I appreciate they're not the kind of people you can just drop a line to, but in the modern day I thought I'd be able to at least speak with someone who knows them or someone who can put me in touch with their affiliates via email or something.

I am not police or anything like that. I'm a journalist, and no I don't write for any right-wing rags. I simply want to get the opinion from their side of things before writing up my research in full. This is a last ditch attempt to somehow get in contact with any of these people.

Please, if you can help me out in any way, let me know at [email protected] or preferably PM me on here.

Thanks
edit on 24-6-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Contact page here for the 2nd one you named. It took me less than 1 minute to find and I've never heard of them before.

ETA Addresses for the other one you name listed here but as I don't speak/read Italian you'll need to examine it yourself.
edit on 24/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Of course I've seen these but have had no reply. The 325 one is useless, I've emailed many times. Sorry I should've worded my post better, it was very late lol.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

My bad. I don't know what else to suggest if they don't respond to email. A letterbomb? Just kidding.

new topics

top topics

join