It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian helicopter shipment heading back to Syria: Ifax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well it looks like Russia is making good on its promise to send the helicopters back to Syria-this time the ship (under a Russian flag) will sail accompanied by a military vessel. It will be interesting to see how the UK responds (doubt they will since they cannot revoke insurance this time) as well as just the genereal timing of this. We knew Russia was going to send the copters back-they made that decision before the downing of Turkey's plane. I think NATO/Turkey's respons to the plane will be extremely measured given all the variables right now.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Syria-this time the ship under a Russian flag.
and thus the original,,,,,under Flag.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
what brilliant military strategy the british ministry of defence came up with.

it must of taken years to plan.

i mean, who would have thought that revoking an insurance permit wouldn't thwart the might of the russian navy and cripple it beyond repair.

well played, putin, well played.

wait until england unleashes it's next deadly weapon, mass emails.

i guess plan "b" of not stamping the passports of russian troops at the border to prevent an invasion of the british isles is being seriously reconsidered at the highest levels.

edit on 24-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well Cameron thought about sending SAS to board the ship !...........I wonder if he'll still consider that when the ship sails again, under the Russian Flag

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The first time it was under the Curacao flag.

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by princeofpeace

Syria-this time the ship under a Russian flag.
and thus the original,,,,,under Flag.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The sea is a dangerous place ! There is more than one way to skin a cat, let's wait and see !

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I am pleased Russia has shown Cameron and his bald side kick that they can, and indeed must stand up to the UK & USA bully boys, the UK should get a really good kick as most British people hat our UK Government, we are not sure why the UK keeps helping change other countries leaders, we in the UK would love our leader to get taken out, he hate's everything that it British, he cannot stand our UK forces or Police service, lets get his regime change he keeps going on about here in the UK.
Come on President Putin, give Cameron a good kick, the British are with you all the way.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
2 hours ago Occurred On: Jun-26-2012

taking bets,,DAMASCUS,,ruinious heap,
or total uninhabitable for a thousand years?

50/50
70/30
or 90/10
,,anyone.?

new topics

top topics

join