It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul in operation paperclip photo? (image savvy people needed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I was studying the photo of operation paper clip with supposedly Hitler in it when I saw someone even more shocking, Ron Paul!?

I know this theory is probably not true, but I am posting this mostly so someone can help enhance and clarify the image. Maybe then it will be obvious it is not Ron Paul, I tried to use an image enhancement program but it just made the picture smaller probably because the image is so large to begin with.

"Ron Paul" look alike appears second row from back, about seven heads from the left of the same row. Please if you can zoom in on this and enlarge. Please save your "you're an idiot" remarks and just enlarge the picture please, but you can call me a computer idiot since that is true.

Not sure where this photo came from but it has to be fake, someone looks like Hitler, Ron Paul, Richard Nixon, and Dr. Strangelove. It's like a nazi version of "wheres waldo"

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

When was that pic taken? Circa 1946 or s perhaps?

Ron Paul was born in 1935, so he would have been around 10 yrs old. I only see adults there.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
na, your just seeing things. All politicians look alike.
But I do see a guy who looks like ATS' Springer. A conspiracy indeed!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

That's a good point... plus the resolution is far too low to make any conclusions. Enlarging it will simply make it look like a blurry mess. There's no legitimate way to enhance it to the quality required.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

That's a good point... plus the resolution is far too low to make any conclusions. Enlarging it will simply make it look like a blurry mess. There's no legitimate way to enhance it to the quality required.

If this were CSI they could enhance it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
It's like a nazi version of "wheres waldo"

Great pic!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
None of the men there look like they're 11 years old.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I have a sorta interesting question.....

Were you just studying this picture for any reason? How did you study this picture being so small and come to this idea?

I am more interested in how this came to light in your opinion rather than if it is Ron Paul in the pic (which it isn't)....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I can see the resemblance, pretty cool. Maybe not RP but maybe his father?

top topics

join