It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A glitch in the plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Has there been a glitch in the plan for the NWO to create the Federal States of Europe? I ask because it ssems during recent years we've backed away from integration, the UK had the sense to stay out of the Euro and the subsequent debacle that has become, and UK politics removed the cancer that was the Blair/Mandelson axis of evil.

The today this Blair comeback?. Blair has announced he wants to "re-engage" with politics, and that enough time has passed for him to be a potent force again. But is he being wheeled out by the dark powers behind the NWO because their plan is stalling? Blair proved himself to be a potent force for evil, deceit, and war. His desire for federalism, and levels of integration nobody voted for or wanted, have shown him to be the perfect poster boy for NWO activities.

Can the slight signs of their being some fight back against the plans of the NWO survive the re-emergence of Blair and the supine response the media will give in backing him to the hilt as if he is some kind of messianic saviour?

I hope not, I hope those fighting in the positions of power, and perhaps a slight unclouding of the eyes of the people will keep this war criminal from re-entering the corridors of power in his role as the agent of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
oh great. americas favorite lap dog wants back in.
more UK pandering to the wims of the USA

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
Has there been a glitch in the plan for the NWO to create the Federal States of Europe? I ask because it ssems during recent years we've backed away from integration, the UK had the sense to stay out of the Euro and the subsequent debacle that has become, and UK politics removed the cancer that was the Blair/Mandelson axis of evil.

The today this Blair comeback?. Blair has announced he wants to "re-engage" with politics, and that enough time has passed for him to be a potent force again. But is he being wheeled out by the dark powers behind the NWO because their plan is stalling? Blair proved himself to be a potent force for evil, deceit, and war. His desire for federalism, and levels of integration nobody voted for or wanted, have shown him to be the perfect poster boy for NWO activities.

Can the slight signs of their being some fight back against the plans of the NWO survive the re-emergence of Blair and the supine response the media will give in backing him to the hilt as if he is some kind of messianic saviour?

I hope not, I hope those fighting in the positions of power, and perhaps a slight unclouding of the eyes of the people will keep this war criminal from re-entering the corridors of power in his role as the agent of the NWO.

The very name of Tony Blair has such negative connotations now, any party or organisation would be well advised to steer clear of such a person as a representative for fear of commercial / political suicide. At least this is the impression in the UK. All other nations would be wise to be aware of this for their own sake.

Kind of like inviting Vlad the Impaler to tea or something isn't it?

new topics

join