It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Utopia ? Imagining a New World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I’m a dreamer, always have been. I was that kid at school who always gazing out the window imagining beautiful things and places. If thoughts are creative then I’ve been building a labyrinth of exquisite delights all of my life – a utopia for the senses, as well as a place for the Spirit to fully experience itself without prejudice or fear of judgment. If only I could bring it now in to the physical world, it would resemble something like this :-

The (new) human is a multi dimensional being. As well as our 5 senses, we can also communicate telepathically and ‘feel’ what people are saying. The 3rd eye is active and can ‘see’ all living energy systems.

The Earth is regarded as our real Mother – the Sun as the Father. They support us and we return this love by celebrating their life giving qualities through ritual. We have little need for food as we can draw life-force from any of their creations. ie hugging a large tree for 5 minutes.

Humans are self-ruling. Because of our deep connection to one another, there is no need for laws or rules. An unkind act is automatically felt by the perpetrator through bio-energy feed-back. Lying and being deceitful is no longer possible.

Small towns / communities are considered the best social structure because this promotes Self nurture and social balance. Most communities contain no more than 200-300 people. The community is self-governed by the elders, with no formal elections or councils required.

Natural beauty abounds. There is a symbiosis between the human and their natural environment.

Serious physical ailments are rare because the human body can sense when dis-ease is approaching and then natural medical intervention can be taken.

There is no financial system or need for money.

Housing is natural and sustainable. Most houses are small and comfortable with the community hall being the main venue for social interaction and festivals.

Power is generated from ‘free-energy’ systems, but is only used for essential needs, to prevent laziness.

Animals live freely within the community but are not treated as pets but more as Spirit Guides.

Each person within the community has a duty or role to play. Early education – up to 12 years is solely about nurturing imagination, creativity and Self-empowerment. Education after 12 years is role specific. ie - if you want to be a builder then you will be taught carpentry.

All occupations are considered equal in importance – ie the role of the musician or sculptor is equal to that of the midwife or the doctor.

Travel is no longer necessary as we communicate freely with anyone we wish anywhere on the planet through telepathy.

Sleeping and dreaming is a very important Spiritual activity. It provides the opportunity for the astral body to explore the incorporeal realms, and then bring back new knowledge to be shared with the community.

There is no strict gender classes or classifications of sexuality. People are free to express themselves in what ever manner they ‘feel’ is right. It is not common for people to pair up or live together as the whole community acts as a thriving living organism.

There is no religion, but a shared Spirituality that is constantly evolving.

Sex is an act only for procreation, as the ability to connect with another Spiritually is much more desirable, such as non-physical tantra. Consciously bringing a new life in to the community is revered and celebrated.

Death is a conscious decision once the physical body has reached its limitations.

Mass consciousness is considered a gate-way to the divine. Rituals are conducted periodically on each solstice for all Earth inhabitants to join and focus love energy. The Earth sings out to the solar system and beyond and the universe is touched with this high vibrational energy.

So – What is your Utopia ? If you could create a New World, what would it look like ?

* Peace and Love *

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You start with this:

Mix it with this:

And you got this:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Venus Project. That is the only thing I want, no new world no new people just a new start.
edit on 23-6-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

yes!.. i agree with this
the venus project all the way.. i am in support for that

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush

yes!.. i agree with this
the venus project all the way.. i am in support for that

Such initiatives like the Venus Project will never get off the ground, as long as human consciousness is routed in the ego-mind. You will note that my first Utopian point was evolution of our conscious selves - to be able to 'feel' what another feels through some form of telepathy. Until this happens we will continue to be greedy, self-serving war mongering neanderthals.

Peace - Ned

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

got to get rid of the lawyers and the capitalists 1st or else you'll get this:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Originally posted by willrush

Such initiatives like the Venus Project will never get off the ground, as long as human consciousness is routed in the ego-mind. You will note that my first Utopian point was evolution of our conscious selves - to be able to 'feel' what another feels through some form of telepathy. Until this happens we will continue to be greedy, self-serving war mongering neanderthals.

Peace - Ned

i see how this could be true.. but i also think that is true!.
the next step in human consciousness to where we can all be connected and at a point of telepathy..
that will be in the world to come!
im excited

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

My Utopia would fully understand the complexities of human emotions. On good days, the sun is shining, birds are singing, just all around wonderful stuff. But when I become bored with being happy-happy, I get thunderous downpours and serious couch time while watching movies and reading in the bathroom.

Hmmm, that's pretty much my life now. Thanks for showing this to me!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by SaturnFX

got to get rid of the lawyers and the capitalists 1st or else you'll get this:

Very clever - thanks for posting.

From what I can see the biggest problem with having a digital life platform is relying on electricity. An EMP would be your worst nightmare, or failing to pay the power company

Don't know if I'd like to be switched off like a light.

Ned

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Houses should be varied in size like families are, and actually fairly large as they should contain green houses, with shared lands, for groups like Eco farms but privacy around each one.

The Venus Project shows some pretty interesting sci fi buildings, but I like traditional. Some may prefer cities, but even in cities, I see alot more greenspace and growing, and bigger city lots for the greenhouses, with some townhouses that again are twice the size to accomodate greenspace, and yards, for those who prefer it. Nothing dangerous, with too many stories. Anything higher than 3 is simply not safe.

I'd rather see a series of closely woven but still greenified, natural townships/villages interwoven into cities by proximity and sharing college and city amentiies than concrete jungles.

There is amply land for everyone and nature. Providing we attain equality and freedom from theocracies in this world, with better forms of birth control, births would not be continously climbing but may even fall.

Fishing in the Phoenix Earthship

This would be surrounded by greenery, flowers, bushes, foxgloves, birchtrees and evergreens, greenhouses and gardens, and lilac hedge. Do like privacy and beauty. But not everyone needs to have the same ideas, lots of individuality. Some prefer creeping thyme and stepping stones to grass carpets.

Abundance of homes, so ease of movement anywhere in the world.

No money, no scarsity, abundance and education and a wealth of contributions, services and interesting things to do to contribute, and hobbies and talents to explore, individually and as family fun too.

Clean energy.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

join