It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and its Moderators

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It appears I have upset someone on this siyt with my comments. Ah well, I guess speech has limits especially about obama.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Tattle tales or the minions who grovel with them. I bullied no one. I simply stated a fact. No one likes a tattle tale or a rat. And in you op that's what you say you do. And yea. it's still sage advice.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Tattle tales or the minions who grovel with them. I bullied no one. I simply stated a fact. No one likes a tattle tale or a rat. And in you op that's what you say you do. And yea. it's still sage advice.

No one stated or even accused you of bullying, your comprehension of our statements is incorrect. They were examples in the attempt to help you to understand that looking the other way does no good for anyone. Your type of closed minded thinking is detrimental to you, your children and the remainder of the Human community. Am I for the Big Brother Approach? NO but if you had read ALL of my posts in this thread you would understand this. Before, I let tothetenthpower s post stand on tattling but apparently I have to address it myself as well.

Here are a few more EXAMPLES. Lets say one of your children is molested, by your logic and teaching, they would not say anything, is that what you want for your children. How about, if one of your children found out another child brought a gun to school, by your logic, your child says nothing and kids end up dead, maybe even your own. What about if a drunk driver hits and kills someone and drives off, in the presence of your child and your child recognizes the driver, because they were taught not to tattle, the driver goes free to repeat their actions.

These examples are extreme so i will tone it down a little for you and put it back into the bounds of this site. This is a conspiracy and government exposure site, primarily. By the very definition, everyone on it is a tattler. We expose the behind the scenes. We praise the whistleblowers(tattletales). We repost articles of people doing wrong to their fellow man and hold them in judgment. Looking at your own posts and threads you consistently contradict your "no tattling" policy. In fact you are quite opinionated on punishing the wrong doers. So this allows me to see that its not really about tattling unless it is you being tattled on. It also allows people to see that its all good and fine for others to respect you and your opinions but your respect of others is limited.

That's the real problem in this world isn't it? RESPECT. If all people respected all people, their belongings, or the Earth as a whole there would be no reason for Governments, Police, Laws, Moderators, etc. would there? The problem is that this is not the case and out of disrespect comes the need for all the previously listed.

Back to me and others alerting the Moderators, it's about people not having respect for other members or the rules set down and accepted by you and everyone else that has become a member. If We can't follow the rules and respect this site and its members We deserve to be outed for the disrespectful people We are. If you disagree with this you should resign your membership and find another place that doesn't have so many rules and see how much respect there is there. If you choose to stay I recommend you follow your moniker and open your mind and see the World and its problems from a different view.

Am I perfect? No and I had the guts to publicly admit that. I even gave examples. It's time for the whole of the Human race to step outside themselves and look at how they treat each other and the World around them. This World is full of wars, conflict, violence, judgement, etc. all because of a lack of respect.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Trying, now to adjust the post. You said you tattle on folks on here. We arent talking the realworld. This a a conspiracy theory website. If you do it here, you do it in life, and as said. No one likes a tattle tale, especially one on a damn website for crying out loud. You shine the light on you, not me. You. Your post IMHO was to do just what I did, get a negative response from those who read thru it and comment.

In retrospect I should have just keep my mouth shut on this thread. You know what it is you do, Now all of us do too. This is my last reply, trust me.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

If that is your last reply then I guess I will conclude this conversation with you as well. It appears you can not comprehend the concept of what it is I have made clear through all my posts in this thread. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Had you had anyone that agreed with you, I might have looked at my position in a different way, but since I am the only one who stared your posts I did not. I star every reply whether or not I agree with a post in my threads, because they took the time to reply, unless they are obviously trolling or they are to someone else, but I will leave your last one without so you can see. Now that I have said that maybe your star count will go up. If they do, you're welcome for all the stars, because they will only be there because I said this. see you on the boards.

edit on 27-6-2012 by Agarta because: only changed I to It at the beginning of my second sentence.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I actually like your attitude and your desire to remain cival. I on the other hand have a way of letting the real world outside my door,really get to me at times. Your thread, coupled with some real life issues in and around my life right now, suffice to say, your thread became the slave to my whipping post. I will see you on the boards as well.

A sincere apology dear sir. Have a great evening.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

If a Mod is having a bad day, why is that our problem?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I made a thread that was asking about an active member.

A mod came and told me that the thread was closed because ATS does not allow talking about banned members.

I messaged the mod and explained that the member was not banned and the account was/ is still active.

The mod came back to the thread and edited their post to just said, " thread closed".

I admit that one comment was made about a banned member, not the same user name. I would think that the mod should have removed that post reply instead of closing the whole thread.

I really had a problem with it at first. After all this is home of "deny ignorance". But I soon remembered to remind myself that ATS is political just like every other thing out there. It is their site and they can run it the way they see fit.

I mean after all the thread I am talking about was active for like 6 to 8 months.

It seems that power is power and some use it differently than others.

That is all I have to say about that. After all I like this site and I really do not want to be banned by someone flexing some muscle......

Have a nice night/ day.
edit on 15-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: phone spelling

edit on 15-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join