It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoid Vampires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I visited an old friend last night, and we got into a pretty in depth conversation about energy manipulation. I talked about an old lover than I can't seem to forget, and how he was very alluring and drew me in. But after that short facade he began sucking the life out of me. Being around him was emotionally and physically draining, but for some reason I was strangely addicted to him and continued to come back. My friend and I got on the topic of energy/psychic vampires, and emotional vampires. I knew about energy vampires but had never heard of emotional vampires. So I did some research, and found that there are many different categories of 'energy vampires'. There are a variety of different folks who have their own individual 'vampiric' traits and means of gaining energy from others. I thought that one 'class' of vampires in particular would interest atsers. The description certainly matches the skeptics here in a lot of ways.

Paranoid vampires. They are described as individuals who search hard for the truth, see things that others can't. And sometimes those are things/patterns may not be there at all.

Paranoid Vampire Checklist:

1. THIS PERSON IS OVERLY SUSPICIOUS.
2. THIS PERSON HAS VERY FEW CLOSE FRIENDS.
3. THIS PERSON CAN MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING.
4. THIS PERSON TENDS TO SEE MANY SITUATIONS AS STRUGGLES BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.
5. THIS PERSON NEVER SEEMS TO LET GO OF A HURT OR MISTREATMENT.
6. THIS PERSON SELDOM TAKES WHAT HE OR SHE IS TOLD AT FACE VALUE.
7. THIS PERSON WILL CUT PEOPLE OUT OF HIS OR HER LIFE FOR TINY SLIGHTS.
8. THIS PERSON IS ABLE TO DETECT DECEPTION IN ONE OR TWO PARTS PER BILLION, AND SOMETIMES SEES IT WHEN IT ISN'T THERE AT ALL.
9. THIS PERSON DEMANDS ABSOLUTE LOYALTY IN THOUGHT AND DEED.
10. THIS PERSON IS FIERCELY PROTECTIVE OF HIS OR HER FAMILY. (OR ONE OR TWO CLOSE FRIENDS)
11. THIS PERSON SEES CONNECTIONS AMONG THINGS THAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD CONSIDER UNRELATED.
12. THIS PERSON SEES LITTLE MISTAKES, SUCH AS LACK OF PUNCTUALITY OR FORGETTING INSTRUCTIONS, AS INDICATIONS OF DISLOYALTY OR DISRESPECT.
13. THIS PERSON TELLS PEOPLE WHAT OTHERS ONLY SAY BEHIND THEIR BACKS.
14. THIS PERSON MAY HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, BUT CANNOT SEEM TO LAUGH AT HIM OR HERSELF.
15. WHAT WILL MAKE THIS PERSON ANGRY SEEMS COMPLETELY UNPREDICTABLE.
16. THIS PERSON SEES HIM OR HERSELF AS A VICTIM OF MULTIPLE DISCRIMINATIONS.
17. THIS PERSON BELIEVES TRUST IS SOMETHING THAT HAS TO BE EARNED.
18. THIS PERSON HAS TAKEN ILL CONSIDERED ACTIONS “ON PRINCIPLE”.
19. THIS PERSON OFTEN TALKS ABOUT SUING PEOPLE TO REDRESS WRONGS.
20. THIS PERSON QUESTIONS PEOPLE TO DETERMINE THEIR LOYALTY AND FIDELITY.
21. THIS PERSON COLLECTS LITTLE DETAILS THAT SEEM TO PROVE HIS OR HER PET THEORIES.
22. THIS PERSON BELIEVES IN THE LITERAL INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE OR OTHER RELIGIOUS TEXT.
23. THIS PERSON BELIEVES IN UFO’S, ASTROLOGY, PSYCHIC PHENOMENA OR OTHER CONCEPTS THAT MOST PEOPLE CONSIDER TO BE ON THE FRINGE OF CREDIBILITY.
24. THIS PERSON OPENLY ADVOCATES CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT FOR CERTAIN CLASSES OF PEOPLE. (e.g. THEY SHOULD TAKE ALL THE BIGOTS AND . . .)
25. THOUGH I WON'T ALWAYS ADMIT IT, THIS PERSON IS SOMETIMES EMBARRASSINGLY CORRECT IN HIS OR HER ASSESSMENT OF ME

If you can see many of these characteristics in yourself, consider this . . .
As humans we are energy beings, and everyone gives off energy. Good or bad. And others around us absorb our energy. An imbalance, someone with negative energy of any kind, combined with your positive energy makes for a parasite. They absorb your good energy all for themselves in exchange for their bad or negative energy. Like a mosquito sucking your blood in exchange for their venom.

If you're a paranoid vampire, or an emotional/energy vampire of any kind, do your fellow man a favor and stop feeding off of people. First you must become aware of the fact that you're harming those around you. Let go of the negativity and find a new source of energy, one that benefits you. Energy vampirism can be contagious.
If a parasite has gotten someone to the point that they feel obligated to let them take their energy, after a while they will begin to feed off of others in attempt to refill their depleted resources. It's an endless cycle, a domino effect of negative energy. Let's break the cycle.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Counts me out...

I know I'm not #22

edit on 23-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ive met a ton of paranoid vampires then, and ats is full of them. Infact this describes almost everyone on ats

This sounds like crap, they feed off others paranoia by being paranoid? huh? Am i missing something?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

No, they feed off positive energy. Paranoia is a negative energy. They drain by: "jealousy, unshakable prejudices, constant cross-examination of every difference of opinion. Absolute belief is neither good nor evil, but it is a door through which either may enter." In many ways, it's basically what trolls try to do.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo
reply to post by phroziac

No, they feed off positive energy. Paranoia is a negative energy. They drain by: "jealousy, unshakable prejudices, constant cross-examination of every difference of opinion. Absolute belief is neither good nor evil, but it is a door through which either may enter." In many ways, it's basically what trolls try to do.

Oh, i see.....yes, lots of them on ats..... Thank you for helping me to understand this.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That list describes two thirds of humanity.

I just love general lists to describe people who don't fit in.

It actually reveals more about the people who makes the list than the people they're targeting.

top topics

join