It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big shakeup on Ground Zero Radio last night interviewing Maximillien de Lafayette on the UFO subject

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Last night on Ground Zero radio there was a scheduled interview with Maximillien de Lafayette regarding the UFO subject. The program was based on the Baltic sea discovery and the history of the UFO phenomena. The interview was cut short by Max and had listeners in Awe along with host Clyde Lewis. He abruptly backtracked and changed his story and if he was afraid to go on and people are buzzing. he basically retracted everything he said and changed his story.

Maximillen was discussed in a thread here on ATS back in 08 that describes who he is in case anybody is unaware who he is. Very educated and cultured, author of many books involving the Annunaki, spoke many languages here is the link Max De Lafayette post on ATS

Here is a link to the full show audio, the interview starts and then gets weird 1 Hour 21 minutes into the mp3 download and gets weird from here Ground Zero Interview with Maximillin De Lafayette

Here is a link to a screenshot I took from the Facebook page Ground Zero radio with Clyde Lewis. The conversation getting started. Ground Zero radio Facebook screenshot

Here is a link I found to a started thread saying Max has lost his mind. Maybe this man is very unstable and gone mad. Max has gone mad !

Overall this Interview was very odd and worth a listen to. Im not really sure what I personally make of it. It does appear that he may have had influence to change the course of the interview and end it very fast. It's worth a look and listen.

I have been reading on ATS for years and became a member last year. I appologize if links dont work or my post is confusing. Im trying. Thank You !!

edit on 23-6-2012 by mckeesport because: I had to edit the video time

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ground Zero is planning a special show to discuss what happened last night and why the interview was cut short. Here is a link for their website

Ground Zero Radio

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Can you at least please comment on what exactly the topic was he was "kinda" retracting about?
Was it about the Baltic Sea discovery or something else?

I have no audo right now. This sounds interesting as conspiracys go.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
From reading your links this entire topic seems idiotic, and the person you are speaking about seems like a childish jerk.

Maybe I'm wrong, but probably not.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As expected, I was guessing how long it would take for the bashing to begin LOLOLOL. Listen to the interview and make your own decision, If its idiotic to you pass it up and move on. It happens to be very interesting .

Here is a link to describe a growing number of ATS users
ATS Experts

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport
As expected, I was guessing how long it would take for the bashing to begin LOLOLOL. Listen to the interview and make your own decision, If its idiotic to you pass it up and move on. It happens to be very interesting .

Here is a link to describe a growing number of ATS users
ATS Experts

It is my opinion that your link describes Maximillien de Lafayette.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What you describe is more often than not, acting.

Get the audience listening, spill the beans on some "juicy" stuff, then backtrack like you went too far. It's supposed to lend credence to what is being said, as well as the person saying it. It works quite well with most people.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You can clearly see that in THIS ATS THREAD
that members belmont1000 & benjamin1000 both registered on the same day they posted & praised Maximillien de Lafayette in that thread AND those were the ONLY posts they ever made as members. One even warned of legal action to anyone that talked bad about de Lafayette.

It's obvious those members were either Maxximillien himself or someone working with him.

His dramatic exit from the Ground Zero radio show last night was most likely to sell more books. It doesn't make sense that whoever suddenly silenced him would allow him to "tell all" for 2+ hrs. THEN silence him w/ only 45mins. left in the show.

He's not a very credible dude in my opinion.

Ground Zero is a great show, though. I just wish they didn't waste time w/ all the prolonged bumper music and how they divide up their commercial segments.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I never heard much that i recall about the radio guest.....But the program was just getting to the sighting of Arnold in 1947 after telling the ww2 history with Hitler and high Nazis escaping to the antarctic....with hannebu saucers and subs....
The intra terrestrials which inhabit earth and have for hundreds of thousands of ears passed back and forth through mankinds consciousness, because they made us origonally as slaves...but they have left us for periods which we then developed in....Hitler and crew contated themand got all kinds of technolog from them which, though they lost the war, enabled them to threaten the entire earth with destruction should they be persued as in operation highjump 1946-7
However the US became a refuge for germanscientists as well as Canada was used to produce flying saucers in secret factories....
We have them, the Russians are allies and they have them too...as well as the canadian govt must be in on it as well....
Any hooooo they were just getting to the roswell crash, and the sighting by arnold of the Horton brothers first flying wing design stealth fighters..or a formation of them.....
The saucer scare in the Washington DC 1952 apearance was german machines he said....
After the break,,, he came on and said the had only one minute to wrap it up. because he "had to go" and invited the host "use our imagination"
Then he seemed to read or paraphrase a scripted message which said that the NSA, CIA, and other intelligence and military agencies all are basically doing the right thing b keeping the real story from the public.
They have never intended to keep secret the whole truth, but must reveal slowly to the public the facts of our history and situation to keep the public sanity.
aAll will be revealed by 2020
Good night. click carrier wave hum...........my God!
What just happened? Well, ive have never had that happen in my entire three week carreer as a host! hes gone!
blah blah blah

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
All will not be reveled by 2020.

Drama draws in more viewers= more add revenue.

There are facts about America's Civil War that are classified and that was over 100 years ago.

They will NEVER declassify what you want them to. Certain people are making mad money and in control of massive accounts who don't want to lose control of 'THEIR' accounts.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Maximillien de Lafayette?

Wasn't he this guy, I don't call him very credible, he's jumping to conclusions as much as Tsouaklos: Seen in Season 3 of your well known show 'UFO Hunters'

He is adept at USO studying and claims they have some shield around them when they enter water.

And he claims there are tunnels under the ocean floor - imagine how deep that is, under the sea floor - if they use the ocean floor effectively - you DO know that the water surface is greater than that of all continents? If they use the ocean floor effectlively, they have larger territory than the continents.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just listened to the whole interview, and I must say it was interesting. What caught my ear, was that after the break when Lafayette came back on, and said that he only had a minute and he had to end the interview, (and recants just about everything he says in the interview) his tone of voice and demeanor changes and he sounds super nervous.

At 1:23:49 he states.....

"The CIA and NSA have never been in the business of cheating the American public and never gave them misinformation, and if they had, they did not reveal the whole truth, and if they did, it would have not been in the best interest of the Americans. So what they did was done in the best intentions to protect the sanity and the state of mind and the national security of America. Some secrets should not be made public."

Then at 1:24:48 he says....

"What we are doing is for the best interest, and people should not throw stones at the CIA and NSA because the really don't know what they are talking about."

Wow....
WE

Sounds to me like he was reading a statement that was relayed to him in some way over the break, that someone wrote that was on the inside, if you know what I mean.

We referring to themselves..
Not they referring to them.

Must have been a slip of the tongue or just a mistake that was missed by the writer of the statement.
But that is just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

Can you make it less obvious that you work for the show?

Your adjectives give you away.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
LOL! I own a pizzaria outside of pittsburgh called Mama Pepinos Pizza and its in a sleepy town called Elizabeth PA. I wish I worked in radio, it would have been a much better life......Ok im busted, I host a radio show while tossing dough : ) Mama Pepinos Pizza Elizabeth seCrEt TaLk RaDiO shoW With cooks on dope : ) : )

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
WARNING There has been secret encoded message in my post that when read, sends a message to the pinneal gland in turn makes a greenish colored chemical that flows to the testicles which causes everybodys tail light fluid to go low in turn sending a message with your whereabouts to the AnNuNocalocks to be picked up for experimentation at 11:59 EST and taken to Nibiru and as a gift will be given choice of 10 inches limp or D cup breasts for participation. Thank You !

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

WARNING There has been secret encoded message in my post that when read, sends a message to the pinneal gland in turn makes a greenish colored chemical that flows to the testicles which causes everybodys tail light fluid to go low in turn sending a message with your whereabouts to the AnNuNocalocks to be picked up for experimentation at 11:59 EST and taken to Nibiru and as a gift will be given choice of 10 inches limp or D cup breasts for participation. Thank You !

The lifecycle of the nutters on ATS seems to get shorter and shorter all the time.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

The lifecycle of the nutters on ATS seems to get shorter and shorter all the time.

You aren't joking.....wow.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ground Zero is planning a special show to discuss what happened last night and why the interview was cut short. Here is a link for their website

Ground Zero Radio

Clyde is trying to get his show into syndication again so of coarse he's going to run with this opportunity to gain more listeners. I don't blame him but like any blogs, forums and radio shows you have to initially take everything with a grain of salt and do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

Most of what de Lafayette claims are presumptions and unverifiable. The rest are simply rehashing of conspiracy theories that you can already find throughout the internet.

So really there's no reason for any 3 letter agency to shut him up.

Go ahead and run with it Clyde. I hope you get more listeners and affiliates. I still find your show entertaining.
edit on 6/23/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Admitting that I never heard of this guy before, but researching him on the web is quite a pain. No wikipedia page, his website is down, no bibliography of his early life or actually anything, only that he wrote x numbers of books.

He is/was in a lawsuit with a lady called Angelique Doudnikova, it's quite nasty. She accusing him and vise versa.

Angelique Doudnikova's Rant

And Lafayette's answer:

Lafayette's Rant

All in all, I heard to the full radio show and thanks for sharing by the way. It was odd to say the least. But I cannot exclude the possibility of a publicity stunt, which worked both ways, for him and Clyde's. But it is interesting to find out either way.

Also his Amazon page gets lots of credits for having allegedly 180 Bestsellers. Who is this guy? How can someone write more than 1200 books.

StringTh
edit on 23-6-2012 by StringTh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I heard alot of his books are pretty much just copy and pastes from the Internet of anything to do with the subjects he's "researching". Not effort is put into verifying any of the info and the books seem to have glowing 5 star reviews on amazon.com by the same person or people.

<<   2  3 >>

join