It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big shakeup on Ground Zero Radio last night interviewing Maximillien de Lafayette on the UFO subject

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by Furbs

reply to post by Evildead

If they registered the same day, then why does it say different registration dates on their profiles?

The two users didn't register on the same day.

He is saying that each user registered on the same day that each of them posted in that thread, and that thread was their only contribution to ATS.

edit on 26-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

Nevermind. You are obviously not able to understand English.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

On the contrary, I am perfectly able to understand English, and. other languages aswell.
Perhaps it is simply you that could express yourself in a better choise of words?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

On the contrary, I am perfectly able to understand English, and. other languages aswell.
Perhaps it is simply you that could express yourself in a better choise of words?

Sorry, didn't realize I was dealing with a Language Scholar. Perhaps next time, I will express myself better, and. use a better choise of words, aswell.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cynicalabsurdance
go to ground zero radio
seek clydes show from: 4-20-2012

where he claims two intel agents told him about 3D lazer projected Holograms of ufo's
yet these agents did not want to come on the air

he actually was directed to my thread from 2-20-2008 here at ats ( the holographic UFO )

i live in Portland where Clyde lives
i called in and directed him to check ATS for my thread and check the time stamp

what i did was BUST Clyde for lying and exposed that it has been on the net for years

there were not any two agents that gave him top secret knowledge

he read it on ATS, and i am the original poster of the info

Clyde is what some of you poster's have suggested
he is radio
radio sell's add time

sensationalism gets listeners

it's all theatrics

sorry Clyde

in this Arena ( UFO ) ya either keep it real
or risk being exposed by those of us who do keep it real

That's funny....
Last night on Ground Zero he quoted my post on page 1 in this thread word for word. It was the one that stated that Lafayette said WE instead of THEY in his statement...

Originally posted by mikemck1976
Just listened to the whole interview, and I must say it was interesting. What caught my ear, was that after the break when Lafayette came back on, and said that he only had a minute and he had to end the interview, (and recants just about everything he says in the interview) his tone of voice and demeanor changes and he sounds super nervous.

At 1:23:49 he states.....

"The CIA and NSA have never been in the business of cheating the American public and never gave them misinformation, and if they had, they did not reveal the whole truth, and if they did, it would have not been in the best interest of the Americans. So what they did was done in the best intentions to protect the sanity and the state of mind and the national security of America. Some secrets should not be made public."

Then at 1:24:48 he says....

"What we are doing is for the best interest, and people should not throw stones at the CIA and NSA because the really don't know what they are talking about."

Wow....
WE

Sounds to me like he was reading a statement that was relayed to him in some way over the break, that someone wrote that was on the inside, if you know what I mean.

We referring to themselves..
Not they referring to them.

Must have been a slip of the tongue or just a mistake that was missed by the writer of the statement.
But that is just my opinion.

Listen to the replay of the show if you don't believe me!

I wonder if he would have caught that if he hadn't read my post. He was even talking about ATS on the show and how he and Lafayette are getting badmouthed here.

Love the show, but he needs to start giving credit to the other people he gets his thoughts and statements from instead of claiming them as his own.
edit on 26-6-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Added quote...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is a new photo of the baltic sea object... Baltic Sea Object 6/26/12

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Here is a video from June 26 showing the porthole or hole in tha Baltic Sea object

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So is this thread now about the Baltic Sea Mushroom Rock?

There is more evidence that the Baltic Sea Mushroom Rock exists than Maximillien de Lafayette existing.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Baltic Sea object update June 28 2012 LINK :

Baltic Sea Object Update

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That's bizarre, thanks for posting.

Off to look into who he is now, if there's anything going on though I think we'll find out long before 2020. So he was basically saying they're keeping things quiet so the world doesn't go to chaos because the general population couldn't handle it. Well I can go along with that, but if you're going about preparing a species for disclosure, the wars and economic meltdowns and other corruption going on probably aren't the best way to go about it...

Maybe the US government/military hassle some of these people and basically tell them to shut up, and that it's ok because they're planning on telling people eventually, etc. But how long can they keep this up if that's really the case? It'll get leaked if they don't go about it properly and soon, then we'll just have to watch the chaos unfold. So I think maybe they just say they're going to reveal things but really they're trying not to, and that there's probably a plan for disclosure somewhere but when it comes down to it they just don't want us to know. I mean how do they help us currently? All they seem to be doing is trying to enslave us at an increased rate, so what interest do they have in revealing the biggest secret they have? It just goes completely against what they're currently doing.

I'm with Dolan on this if it's true, and that things are leaking out as of now, and it's basically just a matter of time until it reaches the mass consciousness. Then things are going to get crazy, unless some group(s) have some really good ideas on how to explain the mess that's gone on for what's probably been decades. Then we have the Aliens to deal with too on top of all that, and if there's one race, there'll probably be many more.

I hope there's some Elves.
edit on 30-6-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Has anyone actually gone through this thread yet? Warning : it's not fun. One of the weirdest threads I've ever read on here, still not sure if he even exists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
Then at 1:24:48 he says....

"What we are doing is for the best interest, and people should not throw stones at the CIA and NSA because the really don't know what they are talking about."

Wow....
WE

Sounds to me like he was reading a statement that was relayed to him in some way over the break, that someone wrote that was on the inside, if you know what I mean.

We referring to themselves..
Not they referring to them.

It doesn't sound like he said "we" at all...I heard "they" just like he's been saying.

Nonetheless, pretty crazy real or not.

edit on 30-6-2012 by FlawlessVictory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Still haven't forgotten this madness! (and by madness I equally mean the thread I linked a few posts back too.) I checked on amazon and found tons of his books, even one about Maria Orsic/Aldebaran Aliens/UFO's etc, that I'd love to check out, maybe I will in the near future.
edit on 30-6-2012 by robhines because: added/typos

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OR..... He is really going crazy? The 1 hr or so talking and then the sudden closing of the interview and 'disregard anything I said so far' attitude was a big 'W-T-F.

And NO, this thread is NOT about Baltic Sea, it was only mentioned, there are enough 34354545 threads about this hype, leave it there,,,

Now some internet pages say 'SILENCED.. SILENCED' which is just speculation.

So should anyone comes across any information about Maximillien where he explains what happened and why he closed like that, post it!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The radio shows intention was to discuss the Baltic shamalamadingdong : / : \ : /

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I think he became bored with the interview or tired. Old folks hit the sack early....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join