It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will save us all...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ok, ATS.

I guess it's up to me. I've researched all the 2012, Nibiru, and Planet-X YouTube videos and it's true. Something inexplicable and very ominous is about to happen -unless somebody does something about it.

That somebody is me.

I have been sent from the future to save planet earth from the impending 2012 catastrophe. I will do my duty. I will make this solemn promise that 2012 will come and go just like any other year, there will be no Planet-X or Nibiru to wreak havoc, and everybody will wake up on January 1, 2013 just like nothing happened. All thanks to me.

When 2012 comes and goes without incident you can say you read it here first. I saved the world for everybody.

You're welcome.

Now go ahead and carry on with your lives. Everything is going to be ok now. Go ahead and feel free to use the time you would have spent watching YouTube Nibiru videos on something more productive and useful... I got this one.

edit on 23-6-2012 by UltimateSkeptic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
thankyou ultimatesceptic.

ps. it is customary to wear spandex if youre gonna save people.
edit on 23-6-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
ROFLMAO!

Good bit of humor, however I think your thread is going to cause a bit of an uproar among some people on here.

You most likely should have included a "[/sarcasm]" at the end of your thread to be safe.

Thanks for the humor though, it's good to get a laugh first thing in the morning.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
ROFLMAO!

Good bit of humor, however I think your thread is going to cause a bit of an uproar among some people on here.

You most likely should have included a "[/sarcasm]" at the end of your thread to be safe.

Thanks for the humor though, it's good to get a laugh first thing in the morning.

Why do you think I'm being sarcastic?

When you wake up Dec 22 and everything is as it was you'll thank me. Even if I don't wear spandex.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1

ROFLMAO!

When you wake up Dec 22 and everything is as it was you'll thank me. Even if I don't wear spandex.

I don't believe you to be sarcastic.
I was gonna do something about this but I got caught up in the kitchen while making some jams and jellies so I was not able to save the world, thank you for getting that done when I just simply couldn't.
Btw, spandex is not always a good thing.
You don't wanna see me in spandex.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1

ROFLMAO!

YES! THANK YOU UltimateSkeptic1!

By the the way, You look just fine, Whether you're wearing spandex or not...

new topics

top topics

join