It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

huge UFO next to the ISS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

It is unidentified and possibly floating or flying and it could be an object so technically...UFO fits at this point in time.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Looks like the ISS itself, so i'm guessing its a reflection, still is interesting

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

A photoshop filter doesn't detect heat. Even it it hypothetically DID, say if the sun was shining on the object, it would show up as heat.

edit on 23-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I first thought it could be a satellite with its wings of solar panels extended.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Could be Russia or Japan, just saying HI to the U.S.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

No. Heat can be reflected. I don't really understand why, but it happens. If you have a camera with heat sensors, check out your reflection in a mirror...it will have the same signature as the real you.

I am a paranormal investigator, and I have witnessed this myself. I'm not a physicist, so if someone understands this phenomena...please explain it to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
A few things,

Firstly the video brightens slightly which makes the object appear, the more of a change in available light, the more the object changes, and as you can see, the object disappears as the ISS moves into darkness.

Seems a bit odd to me that it moves into more light and then into darkness so fast. This could possbily be an effect caused by someone speeding up the video so much that it makes it look like an object 'suddenly' decloaks.

Other observation is that the object in question does have some movement to it, although very slight.. it tends to drift down and to the right..

I this video has been sped up, then this movement has been accelerated causing it to look like an real object out in space moving along with the ISS.

Personnaly, I thnk this is a reflection of something.. and I feel it could be a reflection of Earths atmosphere.

It kinda reminds me of storm clouds, especially the way it changes like clouds do.. if you slowed the vid down , then maybe it would act like clouds moving and changing.. As for the reflections movement, perhaps it is the ISS that has changed it's flight slightly to compensate for umpteen things.

Note, there is no time stamp on the video itself.. only the time we are given by the title that has been edited into the video..

Not buying it.. sorry..

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by timetothink

No. Heat can be reflected. I don't really understand why, but it happens. If you have a camera with heat sensors, check out your reflection in a mirror...it will have the same signature as the real you.

I am a paranormal investigator, and I have witnessed this myself. I'm not a physicist, so if someone understands this phenomena...please explain it to me.

Because heat is just light (infra red), just at a different wavelength to visible light.
edit on 25-6-2012 by ziplock9000 because: update

edit on 25-6-2012 by ziplock9000 because: update

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by Manhater

Has it's own heat. So can't be a reflection. I say it's an object of some sort....

Yes, Photoshop occasionally Does turn into a Thermal Monitor……

Hence the name......MANHATER!! This is why she hates men, you guys all crush her ego.....Just when she thought she was onto something......lol

New from photoshop.....Thermal imaging from any regular photo on the planet!! Sounds like a good pitch to me....NO??

<< 1   >>

join