It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natwest/RBS paying Twitter to stop tweets???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've just had a really strange experience that I've never encountered before.
It's left me rather stunned to have come across such a thing.. There may be a simple answer to this, but there may be something deeper.. I dont' know..

Perhaps some of you could try doing the same thing and see what happens over aperiod of time..
This has happened several times, but I have only chosen one example to show .. otherwise just too many screen shots and don't want to confuse.

I went to twitter and decided to see the latest trending tweets regarding Natwest/RBS.. there was a tweet right at the top posted 7 hours ago.. I decided to retweet it..

Nothing happened.. except for this...

My account may not be allowed to perform this action.. Why the hooting heck not??!?!?!!?!?!
Why can't I retweet something I felt needed to be said?

So I reloaded the page and tried again... and again.. and again.. then I decided to retweet something else on that page...same thing happened.. and again to another tweet..

I then went 'home' and chose something from the latest tweets and retweeted that...

No problem!!!!!! retweeted straight away....

So bakc I go to what I first tried doing...but to no avail.
It just would not let me retweet something related to Natwest/RBS

Then I noticed something elase.. The tweet I was trying to retweet was posted 7 hours ago.. but the other Natwest tweet was posted only 29 mins ago.. but taht was below the 7 hour tweet..
Here is an example of the entire list of tweets, all posted hours and hours ago..

Just look at the time of posting for those tweets..
the hours are all mixed up and messed around.. not in chronological order at all..
I then noticed that 20 more tweets had just been posted, So I lodaed them, they displayed, but I could still not retweet the tweet I wanted to, Then another 20 tweets had supposedly just been posted..
They had, but hours ago.. and so it continues..

It's still doing it too..
Can anyone check this or verify or come up with a decent explanation???

Just as an FYI, I had cleaned up my PC just yesterday.. no bugs or clutter etc..

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Hi, I just re-tweeted the compensation tweet no problem from my phone. Compensation is a good idea! My mortgage payment was declined today even though there was plenty of money in my account to cover it.

Wages were 2 days late as well. It's not on!

I would like to know how much money NatWest is making from all the millions in missed payments it has lining it's accounts?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sorry for everyone who can't get to their money and is having problems, but this really couldn't happen to a nastier set of "insert descriptive expletive of choice" to be honest.

When I had problems Natwest/RBS have done their utmost to drive me into bankruptcy, tried to get us out of our home, and done nothing but be difficult, awkward and vindictive.

I started paying back my debts to them, I was £52 over the threshold of them not being able to take out a County Court Judgement against me for a particular debt, I was due to make a payment on the 22nd, and on the 19th they took me to court and obtained the judgement against me, I got the letter on the 25th as per usual,

Since then I have started fighting back, I have successfully reclaimed nearly £7000 from a mis-sold PPI product, and I am now chasing back all my bank charges and fees. It seems if they have you on an expensive bank account and keep charging for it when you are in debt, and it would be better for you, and reduce your debt level, you should be switched to a low cost/free account. Otherwise they are complicit in making things worse and can be held liable to a degree. I am waiting for them to reply, although they have chosen not to respond so far and I will be going back to the Ombudsman shortly to force them to do something.

If you are an RBS/Natwest customer I urge you to fight back, stop them making fools of us all, stop them making your situation worse all the time while smiling at you, and remember the moment things go wrong they will turn into the reality of your worst nightmare. Fight back, it's your money, not theirs, all they want it for is to keep on paying the bonuses making you poorer and themselves richer.
edit on 22/6/1212 by Rob37n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hang on, they're rejecting payments as well!

Can we have their Experian credit report altered for the worse for this? Sure as hell they'll hammer me for this!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

Thanks Grifter...

I'm wondering if anyone who tweets anything about compensation is being blocked later on.. I had no problems at all this morning..

Except for now.

Twitter related natwest stuff is still behaving rather odd for me this end..
Have no idea as to why..

top topics

join