It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at this Incredible 75-year old bodybuilder, Ernestine Shepherd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Look at this Incredible 75-year old bodybuilder, Ernestine Shepherd:

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Ernestine Shepherd is the oldest competitive female bodybuilder in the world, as of 2010 and 2011.

Her Web site:
Ernestine Shepherd - The Guinness World Record Oldest Female Body Builder

Wikipedia link:
Ernestine Shepherd

I thought this had to be a hoax after looking at that video, but she's the real deal - 75 and looking better than most 20-somethings.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
She looks amazing!!

I'm finally going back to the gym next month, I miss hammer strength. I could only hope to be as fit, as her one day. This woman looks better then some teens I know.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm not really impressed. anyone who says they can't look like that at that age is just lazy.

If you have injuries or something they keep you from exercise then I understand. Otherwise you have no excuse

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Some people are plain extraordinary like this. Got some stories of 80 year olds who still use 20 lb sledge hammers all day, AND work circles around the kiddies.

here's another awesome person:Marathon Runner
edit on 21-6-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

I think she's living proof good health in your old age requires a fitness regimen, too many elderly people just go to pot with a sedentary lifestyle. I'm sure her genetics are a factor, but she is definitely an exception to the rule.

Jack Lalanne was another example, he kept fit well into his 90's. Both are very inspiring people.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Age is just a number. Its all in the head. Mind over Matter. I had posted one a while ago about a 100 year old marathon runner from Canada.

100_year_old_marathon_runner

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

How about dislocating joints, cartillige spurs, and arthritis? There's damage and there's damage. I've got no excuse, in spite of having all three of those things.

top topics

join