It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullying kids : Making The Bus Monitor Cry (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Are you implying that kids brought up in religious households are better? if so your brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by LadySkadi

True but he is right they shouldn't be in jobs they can't handle.
Reformed convicts should be doing this job lmao
edit on 20-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

I think the lady handled it quite well. Much better than most actually. But you're right, only the worst criminals should have this job, as it seems it's not at all what it used to be. Don't get me wrong, kids have always been a-holes but this...this is way over the top IMO.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Agree with you entirely, among us. I also think that the kids of today know all their rights verbatim, but are allowed to get away with ignoring their responsibilities, possibly due to feckless parents who can neither find the time or inclination to bring their kids up properly.

Children need stable, loving, parents with standards, who make time to spend with their offspring.

What goes around comes around. If kids like these persist with this mindset into adulthood, life will teach them some hard lessons, which they're probably too dim to learn from anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Are you implying that kids brought up in religious households are better? if so your brainwashed.

Really? Really? Don't bring this topic into a religious troll debate.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

People who believe in Jesus, and try to live their lives as Jesus said, are much better than atheistic a-holes.

You don't even have to believe in Jesus, just know the truth of his words.

If you don't believe in what Jesus preached, non-violence, respect, love, charity, and compassion,

then you will be berating elderly women on a bus.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oh here we go with the religious trolling again.

Begin 100s of posts of personal insults in 3... 2... 1...
edit on 20-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
FFS this should NOT turn into ANY KIND OF DEBATE! There is only one subject here and it's these damned kids who I wish someone would put a bullet in their heads.

Just a little update in case these info bits weren't in this thread since you were too busy arguing like always;
- The name is Karen Huff Klein. Feel free to support her on facebook.
- The kids' personal information (yes, including facebook accounts and more) is widely available by 4channers who for a first did a good job at something.
- The lady was told something like "you're so ugly your kids should kill themselves". Her son died 10 years ago.
- An Internet donation campaign quickly donated more than 25k$ for that lady.

Further info can be obtained here - p-a-s-t-e-b-i-n.com...
Remove the - so it would say paste bin without spaces as ATS seem to filter that site out.

These kids are so downright mean to an elderly woman.. they deserve all the evil doings in the world. Personally I wouldn't miss a heartbeat if I see any of these kids' skull smashed in front of my eyes.
edit on 20-6-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
FFS this should NOT turn into ANY KIND OF DEBATE! There is only one subject here and it's these damned kids who I wish someone would put a bullet in their heads.

Just a little update in case these info bits weren't in this thread since you were too busy arguing like always;
- The name is Karen Huff Klein. Feel free to support her on facebook.
- The kids' personal information (yes, including facebook accounts and more) is widely available by 4channers who for a first did a good job at something.
- The lady was told something like "you're so ugly your kids should kill themselves". Her son died 10 years ago.
- An Internet donation campaign quickly donated more than 25k$ for that lady.

Further info can be obtained HERE.

These kids are so downright mean to an elderly woman.. they deserve all the evil doings in the world. Personally I wouldn't miss a heartbeat if I see any of these kids' skull smashed in front of my eyes.

Yep these kids were mean little jerks, but I hardly think the little old lady, or most of humanity would want to see their skulls smashed in front of her eyes.

These kids need to be accountable, and do some sort of restitution, but you can't force them to be sorry, and smashing skull hardly seems like the appropriate way to handle it.

I am happy the woman got some support emotionally as well as financially, but I'll bet you she wouldn't want to see great physical harm done to these kids, and would be one of the first to step in if she saw then being very cruelly treated physically.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Yep these kids were mean little jerks, but I hardly think the little old lady, or most of humanity would want to see their skulls smashed in front of her eyes.

These kids need to be accountable, and do some sort of restitution, but you can't force them to be sorry, and smashing skull hardly seems like the appropriate way to handle it.

I am happy the woman got some support emotionally as well as financially, but I'll bet you she wouldn't want to see great physical harm done to these kids, and would be one of the first to step in if she saw then being very cruelly treated physically.

These kids by this age are lost. There is no helping them.

Smashing skulls is probably the only thing that would work at this stage in their development.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Poster above me is right. There is nothing in the world that would make kids like these be normal again.
If by this age they are this cruel to someone as defenseless as an old bus monitor lady, they are way ahead of the point of no return.

They seem to look at society as just a bunch of creatures that live to entertain them and to be there when they need to mock other people. Well, the only thing that MIGHT change their behavior is to have a serious traumatic event happen to then.

I'd like to see any of these heroes step up to a real bully. Because, excuse me if this offends anyone, these are not real bullies.. these are sissies that can only badmouth. Imagine one of these pansies get approached by a real crazy dude from the ghetto.. he'd probably piss his pants before any word or gesture is made.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

edit on 20-6-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by amongus

Your quote "no helping them". I subscribe to skull smashing....sorry. These kids by this age are lost. There is no helping them. Smashing skulls is probably the only thing that would work at this stage in their development.

You can"t be serious?

Lots of kids grow up to regret their bullying and, give very heartfelt apologies to those they bullied.

Much of it is too feel like they fit in, and its still no excuse.. but you honestly think smashing skulls is the only thing that will work ? oiye..

edit on 20-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Poster above me is right. There is nothing in the world that would make kids like these be normal again.
If by this age they are this cruel to someone as defenseless as an old bus monitor lady, they are way ahead of the point of no return.

They seem to look at society as just a bunch of creatures that live to entertain them and to be there when they need to mock other people. Well, the only thing that MIGHT change their behavior is to have a serious traumatic event happen to then.

I'd like to see any of these heroes step up to a real bully. Because, excuse me if this offends anyone, these are not real bullies.. these are sissies that can only badmouth. Imagine one of these pansies get approached by a real crazy dude from the ghetto.. he'd probably piss his pants before any word or gesture is made.

I would call up this guy

only he can slap the crap out of them without doing prison

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
reply to post by amongus

Your quote "no helping them". I subscribe to skull smashing....sorry. These kids by this age are lost. There is no helping them. Smashing skulls is probably the only thing that would work at this stage in their development.

You can"t be serious?

Lots of kids grow up to regret their bullying and, give very heartfelt apologies to those they bullied.

Much of it is too feel like they fit in, and its still no excuse.. but you honestly smashing skulls is the only thing that will work ? oiye..

Okay, maybe not skull smashing. But for snips sake....they need to be held accountable besides what will be done via their schools. And their parents need to be held accountable as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Okay, maybe not skull smashing. But for snips sake....they need to be held accountable besides what will be done via their schools. And their parents need to be held accountable as well.

Yep..totally with you on that, and I'll bet their are a few parents of those children who are livid, and are making them take responsibility. (I sure the heck hope so)

These kids are most likely getting the punishment that hurts them the most, and that is other kids of their peer group letting them know what lowlife behavior that is. Yes, parents, and the school need to make them accountable, and I'm sure they are getting lots of "bullying" on their facebooks.

But saying these kids will never change is a very hopeless attitude, and resorting to serious physical threats, just seems to be another form of bullying.

I am disgusted by their words and actions, but being shunned and ridiculed by their peers will be what really effects them.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SangriaRed
A) She is the Monitor. They are the Kids. Where are the rules? Why aren't they being enforced?
B) There is an increasing number of adults who actually afraid of the students. In this area the junk that parents do with their kids in addition to what they let them get away with...I can totally see why an adult would clam up. When you're afraid that a parent might come to the school with a gun, or will at the very least start screaming at you or beating on you, you've already lost to the real bullies, the parents.
C) I swear if those were my kids I would be so unbelievably ashamed of them and myself. I would question every last bit of parenting I had ever done and wonder where I went wrong. Then I would seek counseling on parenting and rip that kid out of that school so ridiculously fast it would make their heads spin around. Find an alternate school with stronger disciplinarian guidelines and then said child would be doing CHORES for that lady for the rest of his young life. That would SO not fly in this house.
D) I was bullied in school and it stuck with me for a very long time. My 20 year reunion is this year and I have zero interest in going and hanging with the people who at times physically hurt me. I have no doubt that some of the bullying that goes on is something that they learn at home.

She is probably a substitute monitor.

At our school, whenever a monitor is sick, they pull an assistant from kindergarten to ride. If you are a kindergarten assistant, you have no real experience with how hurtful older kids can be.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by SangriaRed
A) She is the Monitor. They are the Kids. Where are the rules? Why aren't they being enforced?
B) There is an increasing number of adults who actually afraid of the students. In this area the junk that parents do with their kids in addition to what they let them get away with...I can totally see why an adult would clam up. When you're afraid that a parent might come to the school with a gun, or will at the very least start screaming at you or beating on you, you've already lost to the real bullies, the parents.
C) I swear if those were my kids I would be so unbelievably ashamed of them and myself. I would question every last bit of parenting I had ever done and wonder where I went wrong. Then I would seek counseling on parenting and rip that kid out of that school so ridiculously fast it would make their heads spin around. Find an alternate school with stronger disciplinarian guidelines and then said child would be doing CHORES for that lady for the rest of his young life. That would SO not fly in this house.
D) I was bullied in school and it stuck with me for a very long time. My 20 year reunion is this year and I have zero interest in going and hanging with the people who at times physically hurt me. I have no doubt that some of the bullying that goes on is something that they learn at home.

She is probably a substitute monitor.

At our school, whenever a monitor is sick, they pull an assistant from kindergarten to ride. If you are a kindergarten assistant, you have no real experience with how hurtful older kids can be.

Substitute or not, that is a bullsnip excuse. She is still a human being. No offense.

I think she handled it better than 99.9% of people confronted with the situation.

Who gives a f if it's a substitute or not? Bullsnip excuse.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
WhisperingWinds, you are being WAY too naive by assuming they are 'mocked' at by their peers (?!?).

Mocked at? By their peers? Their peers are right there laughing at the old lady! They seem to be the popular bunch these sissies, there is definitely no mocking on them by their peers.

If the authorities will act the same way, assume they will be 'held accountable' by their buddies and laughed at, there will be no punishment for their behavior and they will keep acting this way. They need to learn a lesson and a hard one at that. Until they go through the exact same humiliation as a group, or a very real fear for their lives, these scum will not change.

Hell.. if their buddies are half as retarded as they are, they are probably going to praise them for being so popular over facebook and the net.

I ask of you to take no offense at this - but seriously, this passive attitude of your's is what fuels kids like these.

I still stand by my original opinion that these scumbags need to have a seriously disturbing traumatic experience. Every last one of them. Be it raped, molested, beaten up, lynched, even tortured for all I care - as long as it's going to reduce their confidence so they would never ever act this way again, it's fine by me. I'll say it again - I wouldn't miss a heartbeat knowing any of these idiots is no longer alive and I'm dead serious when I type this.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

She is probably a substitute monitor. At our school, whenever a monitor is sick, they pull an assistant from kindergarten to ride. If you are a kindergarten assistant, you have no real experience with how hurtful older kids can be.

The girl especially..who seemed to be the ringleader, seemed very cruel,and taunting.

How would you deal with a student like this? It must be very very difficult for teachers to keep their cool, and try to deal with it forcefully, yet effectively.

In some ways I think if she is this mouthy and cruel ,and continues, that she will end up on the wrong side of the wrong person eventually,(on the streets) and may not have a tongue left to speak with.

She has undoubtedly made more than a few enemies with this video.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join