It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering and the Age of Aquarius

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The Age of Aquarius...the fabled age...dawning once again after 26,000 years. IT'S BEEN SO LONG...and yet much of our time has been spent repeating the errors of the past. And we've repeated these errors because the information left to us by those who wanted us to know and remember has been relegated to the misty realms of myth and legend and superstition. To put you into the mood for my thread (and give you a break from the mood that the PTB would like to prevail):

It's been so long...

Today we realize that all things vibrate. All things (except canned food) have a frequency; a wave length. We, as electro-magnetic fields, interact with these waves, evolving or devolving as our personal choice dictates.

This thread is about the dark side of the Age of Aquarius and how geoengineering, in the hands of our governments and leaders gone wild, has made this possible.

First - some definitions.

geoengineering: definition

Geoengineering is the deliberate modification of a planet's environment by the addition or subtraction of a resource or energy input on a massive scale.

geoengineering: definition quote

“It is called geoengineering - or directly manipulating the Earth's climate.”

precession of the equinoxes - definition

the occurrence of the equinoxes earlier in each successive sidereal year because of a slow wobble in the earth's axial spin which shifts the equinoctial points slightly westward along the ecliptic: the wobble is caused by the pull of the sun and moon on the earth's equatorial bulges and makes the poles move around a center point (axis of the ecliptic), taking about 25,800 years to return to the same orientation with the stars

When is the Age of Aquarius?
Precession - NASA

Around the year 1 it moved into the constellation of Pisces (pronounced "pie-sees" in the US) and currently it is again in transition, to the constellation of Aquarius, the water carrier. If you ever heard the song "The dawning of the age of Aquarius" from the musical "Hair," that is what it is all about. To astronomers precession is mainly another factor to be taken into account when aiming a telescope or drawing a star chart; but to believers in astrology, the "dawning of the age of Aquarius" is a great portent and may mark the beginning of a completely new and different era.

Our governments and our leaders today, based on what we see in our skies, could be described as almost a global military-industrial complex. This requires a definition:

military industrial complex - definition

The aggregate of a nation's armed forces and the industries that supply their equipment, materials, and armaments.

(Government, Politics & Diplomacy) (in the US) the combined interests of the military establishment and industries involved in producing military material considered as exerting influence on US foreign and economic policy

Using marriage as an example, astrology and astronomy were for a long time happily married. It was somewhere in the mid 1600's that divorce proceedings began and within 100 years their divorce was finalized so that today they are rarely mixed. Explaining how this works: astrology attributes influences from stars and planets and their relationships in configuration to each other at the moment and geographical location of birth whether of an individual or a nation. Today, with our growing knowledge of frequencies, we might describe these influences as waves and how direct they are and whether they mingle with other waves at birth moments.

Several U.S. presidents, as more ancient rulers had traditionally done, consulted astrology in planning. If there is such a thing as an auspicious time to start a war, astrology would name the date based on a number of factors including the current leaders' birth and the birth of the nation itself and, of course, the opposing nation(s).

With the advent of HAARP and HAARP-like facilities the realities of resonance (vibration, frequency) have been thrust forward and we are learning that our earth itself resonates as do other planets and stars. Perhaps, after 400 years of separation, there is a chance for reconciliation - astrology and astronomy - and we might once again learn about human response to various vibrations as studied by ancients.

Aquarius is a grouping of stars in the zodiac represented in the symbol of a human being pouring water from a jug over the earth. Because of this symbolism, Aquarius is often misinterpreted as a water sign like Pisces and Scorpio. It is not a water sign but is an air sign. Air is mental, thought. It is a fixed sign which means that it tends to collect energy and can pack a wallop when it decides to use it. It is the 11th sign, a sign of group think, telepathy. It is ruled by Uranus which also rules electricity, naturally enough, because the mind is in the process of coming to be viewed as an electro-magnetic field.

Water, as in the water being poured in the symbol of Aquarius, is the telluric symbol of spirit just as air is a symbol of mental processes i.e. from communication to telepathy and beyond. There is something to understand here. There are two forces at work. There is air and there is water. There is mind and there is spirit.

Aquarius is touted, or was touted, as the age of enlightenment and its' symbolism certainly holds this promise.

Every new technolgy has a beneficial application for man and a weapon's and war application. There is a dark and a light and this is true in Aquarius as well. The dark side of the Age of Aquarius is mind-control - extermination - and revenue generation. The military industrial complex can then create an enemy; create an ally; create a leader; create a savior. Create a slavering adoring public. The sky is the limit because even what's coming or not coming from the sky becomes, from the population's viewpoint, no longer relevant.

We are in transition, according to NASA, currently, from Pisces to Aquarius. In Pisces, we learned, among other things, illusion. Now, that illusion can be taken directly to the mind. Simply put, war etc. becomes totally irrelevant because war can be created, as an illusion and using multi-media, in the mind. With the co-operative media the lines between reality and illusion are no longer there and though our observation is telling us one thing, the world of the military industrial complex is telling us something else in very persuasive fashion.

Mind Control...The Ultimate Brave New World

The targeting of civilian populations by the military is a significant departure from its history. In the past, the military has used persuasion through real information rather than using deliberate deception and mind manipulation to win populations over.

This thread has been an attempt to explain how global grid lines in the sky along with HAARP, a weapon of mass destruction, can operate unchecked.

edit on 19-6-2012 by luxordelphi because: correct hold to holds

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
continued from OP:

It's a sign of the times and forewarned is prepared. There is not a single person among us who can understand all of the technology behind current events. We all can understand what looks right and what doesn't and what feels good and what doesn't. And we all can understand, within our own frame of reference, what's right and what's not. What we need to entertain, IMHO, is who and what put us to sleep and make some effort to wake up and get a grip on the nebulosity of mind-control in a very personal context. So...opening it up to you...I'm in the mood - ask me anything relevant.

p.s.: 'The Blues Are Mine'

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

This thread has been an attempt to explain how global grid lines in the sky along with HAARP, a weapon of mass destruction, can operate unchecked.

Nice post, well written! if a little "hippiy'ish".....until you got to the bit I quoted about HAARP and global grid lines.

HAARP isn't a weapon of mass destruction, do some proper research.......how do you think HAARP is going to cause destruction on a mass scale?

As to "global grid lines" they are just contrails....given the right atmospheric conditions, I would be more concerned if I didn't see contrails than if I did!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
So...opening it up to you...I'm in the mood - ask me anything relevant.

What has geoengineering got to do with this hypothesis?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nice, but at least two schools of astrology would compute the starting of Aquarius later:

1. Indo-Tibetan astrology (who kept precession calculations all the while Europeans lost it then rediscovered it), and
2. most Western sidereal mainstream.

The current understanding is that the cycle is about 25,920 years, which gives us 2,160 per sign. So even if Pisces started at the birth of Christ, it would still be another 148 years to go. Mystical traditions indeed connect Christianity to Pisces, and if you add it all up, East and West, it is more likely that the Age of Pisces refers to the spreading of Christianity among other things, and not the birth of Christ (which according to Christian researchers must have occurred around 6 or 7 B.C.)

Thread on world ages

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

We all can understand what looks right and what doesn't and what feels good and what doesn't. And we all can understand, within our own frame of reference, what's right and what's not.

You can't stay entirely within your own frame of reference though. When you smoke crack it feels good, it feels right. So why would you not just keep smoking it?

Feeling should be backed with reason, and sometimes with science.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

HAARP isn't a weapon of mass destruction, do some proper research.......how do you think HAARP is going to cause destruction on a mass scale?

Thx, Argyll, for the compliment, slightly left-handed though it was, and, in response to your direct question above: the father of HAARP disagrees with you. Try, if you will, to put yourself beyond the control of the PTB by listening to the first link in my thread and then, while listening, have a look at my thread on HAARP which you must have missed. Also, seems like you missed nantenna, the grid delivering the fruits of HAARP.

I Feel Chemtrailish...,

Try to pick up on the rhythm of this thread for a moment and leave aside the PTB construct and I think we can talk.

edit on 19-6-2012 by luxordelphi because: correct spelling of while

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

We are in transition, according to NASA, currently, from Pisces to Aquarius.

Not so much according to NASA, according to David Stern. But he does say "transitioning" and only mentions the "Age of Aquarius" because it's a term people are aware of. He is really just explaining precession of the equinox. According to the IAU (which I suppose NASA would pay attention to) the Sun will be in Aquarius on the equinox in about 600 years.

Now, if you want to go by astrologers rather than astronomers (and probably NASA) you're going to have to be selective because you're going to get a lot of different dates for when we enter(ed) the "Age of Aquarius".
www.xtimeline.com...

Don't see what any of it has to do with geoengineering though. Astrology is bunk, as is your claim that HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction and that "chemtrails" have anything to do with it.

edit on 6/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

IF you are implying that HAARP is accidental mind control, i.e. an unforseen side effect, I can only think...naive.
Further, I would continue to think...extremely naive.

You can't stay entirely within your own frame of reference though. When you smoke crack it feels good, it feels right. So why would you not just keep smoking it?

On this one I'm going to say - never did so can't really speak to it. As far as mind altering drugs, they're so limiting, don't you think?, and willful alteration is so much more diverse and entertaining. And isn't the explosion of mood drugs through pharmacy and street corner sanctioned by the PTB? So how spiritually healthy can it really be?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

IF you are implying that HAARP is accidental mind control, i.e. an unforseen side effect, I can only think...naive.
Further, I would continue to think...extremely naive.

I was not implying this at all. I don't think HAARP is mind control, accidental or otherwise, any more than a microwave oven is mind control.

I'm just asking what has any of it got to do with geoengineering?

edit on 19-6-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

And isn't the explosion of mood drugs through pharmacy and street corner sanctioned by the PTB? So how spiritually healthy can it really be?

How do you know this? Do you have a "feeling" that this sanctioning is going on? No, you base this on stuff you've read. You are stepping outside of feelings and going with external sources. Have you observed this sanctioning? Why do you trust these things you read?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Nice, but at least two schools of astrology would compute the starting of Aquarius later:

I read the OP in your thread that you linked. I appreciate the expertise that you bring although I am going to say that, just between you and me, when it comes to astrology, Dane Rudyhar is and always has been the man.

Pause a moment, if you will, and consider that when the sun is at a fraction of a degree of Aquarius, it is still a fraction of a degree in Pisces. So, although western astrology for the masses doesn't consider this, it is, nonetheless, so.

Secondly consider that transit times are not the same. Just like Pluto transits its' native sign of Scorpio quickly (lest we kill ourselves off before the end) so do the enlightened ages, Leo and Aquarius, have shortened transits. There is nicely packaged mathematics and then there is observational reality.

So even if Pisces started at the birth of Christ, it would still be another 148 years to go. Mystical traditions indeed connect Christianity to Pisces, and if you add it all up, East and West, it is more likely that the Age of Pisces refers to the spreading of Christianity among other things, and not the birth of Christ (which according to Christian researchers must have occurred around 6 or 7 B.C.)

Not sure where you're going with this except that it somehow supports your 148 years to go number. The year 1 was from NASA (just trying to appease the anti-astrology faction.) Their numbers are based on observational equinoctial points. If you're going to throw out western astrology because of a failure to observe, you're going to have to throw out the rest as well because, trust me, NASA is observing. Pisces is an age and was an age long before the birth of Christ. I forget exactly how many eons it takes for the configurations of the constellations in our skies to alter beyond recognition but it's a bunch. We're talking 72 years for 1 degree of an equinox change.

Lastly, I'm going to say: look up at night. We're not in Kansas anymore. So what does that do for our pre-calculated sidereal?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not so much according to NASA, according to David Stern.

I don't have any editorial control over NASA and their various websites and links.

According to the IAU (which I suppose NASA would pay attention to) the Sun will be in Aquarius on the equinox in about 600 years.

For the purposes of this thread at this moment, I'm going by the way things have been, discounting completely all ongoing changes, and using the information in the NASA link.

Precession

Twice a year, at equinox, day and night are equal and the Sun rises exactly in the east and sets exactly in the west.

Around the year 130 BC, Hipparchus compared ancient observations to his own and concluded that in the preceding 169 years those intersections had moved by 2 degrees.

Hipparchus concluded that the intersection marking the equinox slowly crept forward along the ecliptic, and called that motion "the precession of the equinoxes. " The rate is about one full circle in 26 000 years.

Around the year 1 it moved into the constellation of Pisces (pronounced "pie-sees" in the US) and currently it is again in transition, to the constellation of Aquarius, the water carrier.

So this article, last updated in 2004, says we're in transition. It doesn't say we're at the tail-end of Pisces nor does it say we will soon be transitioning.

Now, if you want to go by astrologers rather than astronomers (and probably NASA) you're going to have to be selective because you're going to get a lot of different dates for when we enter(ed) the "Age of Aquarius".

I'm just going to go by the old NASA thing.

Don't see what any of it has to do with geoengineering though. Astrology is bunk, as is your claim that HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction and that "chemtrails" have anything to do with it.

HAARP and chemtrails are not part of nature. They do not occur naturally. They both alter the environment in ways that even now are barely understood. Unless you are privy to military secrets, you would have no way of knowing whether HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction or not.

Strange New Air Force Facility

Begich told his audiences that Haarp was a high-powered weapon prototype. Forget spying underground with low-frequency waves—Haarp was so strong it could trigger earthquakes. And by dumping all those radio waves into the ionosphere, Haarp could turn a miles-wide portion of the upper atmosphere into a giant lens. "The result will be an absolutely catastrophic release of pure energy," he wrote. "The sky would literally appear to burn."

The military's response only amped up the conspiracists. When program managers swore that the facility would "never be used for military functions," Begich would trot out military reports touting satellite-blinding research plans or then-secretary of defense William Cohen's suggestion that "electromagnetic waves" could alter the climate and control earthquakes and volcanoes remotely.

As far as the relationship between astrology and geoengineering, it is clear that since ancient times the flip side of the 'age of enlightenment', i.e. mind-control, has been known. For my part, I think time travel, in the classical sense, is bunk. That leaves astrology as having predicted, eons ago, our current situation.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What is does, is that perceive the need to want to divide the constellations to an equal footing. How is it done with the least injustice suffered by the main stars: the spring equinox would happen at March 20 night in sidereal Pisces. This way you would not have to embarrass yourself by placing the grain corn of Virgo at 0 degrees back to Leo. So it is a question of agreement how we draw the borderlines between 12 equal signs taking all traditions (Western, Arabic, Indian, Tibetan) into account.
I stick with the Lahiri counting developed in India by a committee in 1948 - this seems to be accurate for everyday astrological predictions.
Now if I take that, the two signs must have met around 283 A.D, when Christianity was becoming a full-fledged phenomenon. That means, some time around that time the Spring eclipse of the Sun went over to the preceding sign, Pisces. Wally lo!. 2,160 + 283 is 2,423 - for the astrological start of real Aquarius. Check it on your astrology software, punch in sidereal (everyday Western does not deal with this problem at all, they merely spit out armchair philosophies.) and check when the Sun at the evening of March 20 will show up in Aq.

However, there are significant transits preparing this shift now. First now we had a 7-year Uranus in Aqu, now we have the same in Pisces but with Neptune in Aqu. So something IS happening! To prepare a 2,160 new era.
You will recognize that era though. Mass sacrifices are out of the question - that is so Pisces! Still happening every day. No, this here is not the AofAq, only a preparation for it.

I have thought long and hard on these matters, juxtaposing the altered sings boundaries for normal Lahiri readings which pretty much check out for people born in the seventies.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi

What is does, is that perceive the need to want to divide the constellations to an equal footing. How is it done with the least injustice suffered by the main stars:

I don't think the stars are much concerned about the "injustice" or otherwise of their placings in astrological signs.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

HAARP and chemtrails are not part of nature. They do not occur naturally. They both alter the environment in ways that even now are barely understood. Unless you are privy to military secrets, you would have no way of knowing whether HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction or not.

Strange New Air Force Facility

Begich told his audiences that Haarp was a high-powered weapon prototype. Forget spying underground with low-frequency waves—Haarp was so strong it could trigger earthquakes. And by dumping all those radio waves into the ionosphere, Haarp could turn a miles-wide portion of the upper atmosphere into a giant lens. "The result will be an absolutely catastrophic release of pure energy," he wrote. "The sky would literally appear to burn."

And how does Begich know this? Why would you go by the word of someone whose qualifications are a mail order degree in homeopathy?

HAARP is an ionospheric heater that does nothing that the sun does not do a billion time a day. Chemtrails are just misidentified contrails, which are essentially clouds.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I'm just asking what has any of it got to do with geoengineering?

Per the definition of geoengineering that I put up, all of THIS has everything to do with geoengineering. I'll give it to you again:

geoengineering: definition

Geoengineering is the deliberate modification of a planet's environment by the addition or subtraction of a resource or energy input on a massive scale.

To me, this gives a rather broad platform and seems to include many corporate and military endeavors. HAARP, the BP oil spill, chemtrails and contrails, de-forestation, release of nano particles into the atmosphere, release of radioactive particles from nuclear power plants etc. would all quite neatly fall under this umbrella.

How do you know this? Do you have a "feeling" that this sanctioning is going on? No, you base this on stuff you've read. You are stepping outside of feelings and going with external sources. Have you observed this sanctioning?

I've always had a lot of respect for a direct statement i.e. Phage saying 'astrology is bunk' because there is something invigorating about a no nonsense display of personal ideaology. Your nit-picking and semantics are wearing me out. Give it a rest.

And how does Begich know this? Why would you go by the word of someone whose qualifications are a mail order degree in homeopathy?

For the same reason that I would entertain my own viewpoint as a non-professional regarding HAARP and researching and trying to understand what the implications and potential are. There are many professionals including the father of HAARP who have a lot of unkind and scary things to say about it. The bulk of them are quoted in this thread:

I Feel Chemtrailish...,

HAARP is an ionospheric heater that does nothing that the sun does not do a billion time a day. Chemtrails are just misidentified contrails, which are essentially clouds.

This statement of yours is completely false. I'll just refer you again to the above linked thread and as far as contrails being clouds: they are jet emissions that blossom into cirrus aviaticus which are a type of cloud made by jet emissions.

My topic, as a gentle reminder, was that inherent within the Age of Aquarius, which according to NASA we are currently transitioning to, is the dark side of enlightenment or mind control. Further, I put forward the idea that geoengineering via HAARP and chemtrails is enabling this mind control and that due to controlled minds, we, the people, are incorrectly assessing sky grids and consequences of ionospheric heaters. Lastly, I began with mood music in order to temporarily, hopefully, create a window of clear sight. I don't really want to hash out HAARP again which, IMHO, I made a pretty good case for already. I want to hash the mind control thing and the mind control making it hard for us to see the reality thing, if it pleases you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Kokatsi: your posts are interesting and show far more than passing aquaintance with eastern methods of divination. To argue system versus system with you in a transcendent time is not profitabe for either one of us, imo. I'll try to just be as clear as I can while briefly backing up the history that led me to my conclusions.

There is an Indian (American Indian) story about a group of people sitting in a cave in the dark waiting to see from which direction the sun would rise. The story goes that the sun eventually rose, in the east, which was different from preceeding history. All the ephemerides in the world would not have helped in this situation. It took direct observation because pre-calculated positions no longer held. The story basically ends there but we might extrapolate and imagine that the rising and setting of the sun began, again, to be tracked and, eventually led, again, to pre-calculated positions.

Like Hipparchus in 130 B.C/B.C.E., we might use more ancient observational methods rather than pre-calculations to avoid having to explain pre-transit versus transit phenomena.

Precession

How could Hipparchus know the position of the Sun among the stars so exactly, when stars are not visible in the daytime?

By using not the Sun but the shadow cast by the Earth on the moon, during an eclipse of the Moon! During an eclipse, Sun, Earth and Moon form a straight line, and therefore the center of the Earth's shadow is at the point on the celestial sphere which is exactly opposite that of the Sun.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hey Luxordelphi I think you would find this very interesting:

www.youtube.com...

If you consider the transhumanist agenda with their goal of "singularity" in the near future, it might add something to the discussion.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Pilot because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2012 by Pilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

This statement of yours is completely false. I'll just refer you again to the above linked thread and as far as contrails being clouds: they are jet emissions that blossom into cirrus aviaticus which are a type of cloud made by jet emissions.

nice - say his statement is completely false and then show that it is completely true!!

edit on 20-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join