It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking/Typing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
People are doing nothing about issues but talking/typing.

Do any of you have a problem with people who just talk/type and do no action?

These busters are true adversaries second to the cops.

Something must be done to keep people from just talking/typing.

The questions is what though? What can be done?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nobody on this website does anything they claim they do. They are all talk. I won't be a hypocrite though, I do absolutely nothing myself other than spread the word about how corrupt this government is and how they lie. Again though, nobody does anything.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If you know where I can get me some C4, gelignite or other explosive material cheap and no questions asked with also no consequences for my deeds after the fact then you would wake up tomorrow to find Monsanto and a whole bunch of related companies do not exist anymore. However, not even in my wildest and most wet of dreams is this even a realistic possibility so I must post the question back at you. What do you propose we do?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Something must be done to keep people from just talking/typing.

The questions is what though? What can be done?

Failing any other scenarios, we could always sew peoples mouths closed Matrix-style and confiscate all PC keyboards. Yup.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by WarJohn

What do you propose we do?

*be the change you wish to see in the world* ? maybe it's time to stop spreading the word, and seek within? come to peace with all the evils you perceive to be around you. When the evil doesn't bother you anymore, that means its influence over you is on the wane. ?? just a thought

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by WarJohn

If you know where I can get me some C4, gelignite or other explosive material cheap and no questions asked with also no consequences for my deeds after the fact then you would wake up tomorrow to find Monsanto and a whole bunch of related companies do not exist anymore. However, not even in my wildest and most wet of dreams is this even a realistic possibility so I must post the question back at you. What do you propose we do?

welcome to the List

However, not even in my wildest and most wet of dreams is this even a realistic possibility so I must post the question back at you. What do you propose we do?

oh really, ever heard of crop-blasting?
not very popular in the occult community nowadays
due to the thousands burned at the stake or lynched after being accused of practicing it, i imagine

perhaps it's time those in the know bring it back into favor re GMO's ?

edit on 19-6-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed quote

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ELectricalApprentice

To be fair we already know the answer and it does indeed lie within. It is an arrogance of the utmost ignorance to assume we understand anything more than the basics of genetics, never mind trying to construct our own. Science unfortunately would have us believe otherwise.

My mental position with regard to perceived (or otherwise!) external threats will hardly remove them from my reality. At least I think that's the case and reserve the right to be wrong.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There's nothing wrong with liking to talk about things. One should never assume that a person is doing nothing about what they're talking about.

Often times, there's really nothing one can do about what they're talking about except for venting their frustration because the TPTB have made the system to where it's near impossible to do something about it, whatever it is.

top topics

join