It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems will try to steal election just like they did in 2000

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Be vigilant in your home state and be sure to report the illegal workings by the dems you see. There are already many documented cases of democrat voter fraud and their attempt to suppress the military vote in the 2000 election. Don't let it happen again.
More info..
www.newsmax.com...

[edit on 5-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Okay.... well on the same note....

Be vigilant in your home state and be sure to report the illegal workings by the Repubs, that you see.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Especially in Ohio, Michigan, West Virginia, Missouri...........and FLORIDA!!!!

I thought the Republicans stole the election in 2000??? Hum... Silly me!

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Did I read this right? The DEMS? Twas the REPS that took it in 2000.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Good Eye Tesla...

I didn't even catch that one..

Dems, Repubs, Commies.... aren't they all the same

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Dems/Reps. Big difference. I wonder if Jeb called you and told you it was the Dems who threw the vote in Fl. Facts are facts, George Bush Lost the popular vote in 2000.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I always thought it was odd that the only state where there was so much trouble, just so happened to be, by coincidence, the state where the presidents brother was governor. Hmm, so strange.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla
Especially in Ohio, Michigan, West Virginia, Missouri...........and FLORIDA!!!!

I thought the Republicans stole the election in 2000??? Hum... Silly me!

Yes, silly you. Bush won. Gore lost. Gore then wanted a recount.

And another.....And another.....

EDIT: Removed SPAM

[edit on 10^5^04 by Quicksilver]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Facts are facts, George Bush Lost the popular vote in 2000.

You are right! Facts are facts. The popular vote does not decide who is elected. the EC does. And Bush won that.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How does crap like this deserve a spot on ATS?

Keep a vigilant eye folks!! Let us not allow the plebs a voice in our beautiful land of the free...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I actuall y want bush to cheat again and steal a victory, maybe that will spur your population into overthrowing the system altogether...

I mean bush would be stupid enough to do it twice dont you think?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
How does crap like this deserve a spot on ATS?

Above is the best comment this thread so far.

Search for Election Fraud History at ATS for a decent analysis of devious methods from someone who cared to share it once.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't know if I have ever been on a board where the Conservative thought process was so deluded. I find plenty wrong with the Democrats and call them on it all the time but try to find a Conservative with his or her own mind on this board that doesn't just spew out Bush press releases and fail to back them up with any facts and I fail every time.

Wake up, both parties do dirty tricks to scare away or inflate voter registration. For anyone to start a thread like this thats so one sided just shows the lack of perspective, objectivity and facts they have at their disposal.

Or should I post a list of Republican voting diry pool over the last three decades that matches or even in some cases surpasses that of the Democrats? Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

You are right! Facts are facts. The popular vote does not decide who is elected. the EC does. And Bush won that.

Your right, the PEOPLE did NOT vote Bush into office! So my vote doesnt really count. This is what everyone wanted to say in 2000, but were not sure how to bring the topic to an audience without being told they were idiots. Does this mean that you are for a system where you DONT choose who becomes president? We should DISBAN the EC! Then we would have a real democracy. Untill then, our government is no better than the one Putin is running. Oh, maybe you would rather Putin be our president. Can you really say that we live in a Democracy if our votes dont count?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Your right, the PEOPLE did NOT vote Bush into office! So my vote doesnt really count.

Ok, apparently I'm going to have to educate you in the workings of the electoral college. You see, each state has a certain number of electors. The bigger states have more, the smaller states have less, thus co-inciding with their population (Actually it's supposed to be based on their senators, but that ALSO co-incides with their population.) Here's a map showing the amount of electors each state has. It might be out of date, but you get the drift. Now, this might get hard to follow so bare with me. The Tuesday after the first monday in November, every four years, the people cast their votes for the group of electors representing their presidential candidate (Usually the ballot will just say "electors for" and have the presidents name). Which ever group wins the popular vote becomes that states electors; therefore, the president who wins the most votes in that state gets all the electors in the state. This means that they get the state; ergo, your vote DOES count.

Any questions?

[Edited on 6-10-2004 by Herman]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

Any questions?

[Edited on 6-10-2004 by Herman]

Since the EC had nothing to do with the Florida 2000 outcome, what did the Supreme Court mean when it cited 'equal protection' when it decided who won in Florida in 2000?

EDIT: Pre-coffee typos

[edit on 6-10-2004 by curme]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
That does not change the fact that he lost the popular vote, the PEOPLES vote. The PEOPLE did not want bush to be president. The PEOPLE did not get what they voted for.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I hope we'll all be vigilant in spotting voter fraud locally and nationally this election. Lets all keep an eye on Katherine Harris as well as Bill Daily.

Lets also remember that if your state still uses the punch card ballot, that the stylus is designed to punch only one ballot at the time cleanly so if your election officer hands you two or more stacked together, you must separate them before punching them otherwise the chads will interlock them causing them to only be counted once of the first go around.

If your state has touchscreens and your officer has elected to allow you to vote twice, please wait until he/she has reset the machine before making the second or third choices.

Lets also remember that most states statutes have a time you must be registered by in order to vote in the election. Failing to do so does not mean your disinfranchised, it means you didn't care enough to do it until it was too late.

Also remember to bring YOUR OWN form of proper ID with you. "I'm me" will not cut it and if you're riding a bus from a heavily populated area coutesy of our tax dollars, please be there a few minutes ahead of departure time to get a good seat. Otherwise you'll have to do like many other Americans who for some reason have to make our own way to the polls.

And please..take time to read the name of the person you're voting for and remember it so you will know you did not vote for someone else.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It's too bad that the US isn't a true democracy :bnghd:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'd much rather have the democrtas in charge of the most powerful country in the world than the current regime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join