It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain calls for U.S. military leadership on Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

McCain calls for U.S. military leadership on Syria

www.cnn.com

the ranking member of the Senate Armed Services Committee told an audience at the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank in Washington. "Inaction denies us the opportunity to have influence with forces in Syria who will one day inherit the country, ceding that to foreign states that may not always share our values."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
McCain, McCain the McCrazy at least in This article with the photo clearly shows hiss mentally unfit.

From The Article.

("The Syrian opposition needs to know that the United States stands with them and that we are willing to take risks to support them when they need it the most," the ranking member of the Senate Armed Services Committee told an audience at the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank in Washington. "Inaction denies us the opportunity to have influence with forces in Syria who will one day inherit the country, ceding that to foreign states that may not always share our values.")

("Russia is unlikely to ever support a policy of regime change in Syria," he said.)

Sounds to me that McCain wants the Terrorists to win In Sryia nor does he even ever think about the consequences.

Its not surprising that now McCain has been avoiding any discussions on about Libya and its current problems.

McCain loves Wars and Chaos, and from this article it seems he has no problems siding with the terrorists who are with the rebels.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The US has invested a lot of cash in mercenaries to murder Syrian civilians. Now is the time to reap the payoff. In this Bizarro world where CFR member traitor like John Mccrap is a hero it makes perfect sense. The next step is to Libyatize Syria. NATO needs to bomb the infrastructure out of existence and the US can send in even more crazed murderers and rapists to cause chaos. Israel must be thrilled.

No doubt I am on some list for this comment. Pffft. I was already on it a long time ago. [Expletive deleted] the NWO.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
The US has invested a lot of cash in mercenaries to murder Syrian civilians.

really?? Who and when??

Personally I think McCain is jsut trying to secure the "ah the good ol' Dubbyah days" vote from forgetful folks

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

really?? Who and when??

Personally I think McCain is jsut trying to secure the "ah the good ol' Dubbyah days" vote from forgetful folks

You are caught in the dialectic. Mccrap is a member of the CFR. That is an easily verifiable fact. You are obviously not aware what that is. You need to see their website. Once you get educated on the matter you will see that all politics is fake. Who sent the US (wearing the NATO cloak) into Libya? Your hero, Barack Osama. And without Congressional approval.

You believe that the Arab Spring is borne of Arabs, don't you. It is born of the CIA. This is a US/ Israel destabilization joint.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
McCains' calling for intervention in Syria?What's new? McCain has been calling for intervention with Syria for quite a while now? His infatuation with this country is somewhat disturbing. For the past couple of months anytime you hear McCains name in the news this is what he is pushing.Forget the fact that the U.S. is already conducting official operations in two countries(Iraq and Afghanistan), and possibly unofficially in a third (Iran). We need to be involved with Syria as well. Don't any of these politicians have a feel for the current American sentiment as far as these conflicts go? Or maybe they just don't give a damn about the sentiment of the American populace.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
with all these countrys under american military control doesn't obama need a title upgrade to emperor? as it does seem that the usa is on an expansionist drive

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21Dthey just don't give a damn about the sentiment of the American populace.

^this

They are in the home stretch and they can smeel the prize. Satan put a hook in their noses and there is no slowing down. They are going to drag us all into hell on earth.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I agree with McCain. The loss of Syria's weapons , (Biological) could cause mass destruction in America.

Bio - Warfare is more dangerous than nukes regarding human lives.

Syria's weapons of mass destruction must be contained.
edit on 19-6-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

I agree with McCain. The loss of Syria's weapons , (Biological) could cause mass destruction in America.

When has Syria attacked America?

America has no right to stick it's nose into whats going on in Syria.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

America has every right. The Syrian stockpile of Chemical weapons getting into one radical group's hands could kill hundreds of thousands.

Use your head .. please. No disrespect intended.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
McCain needs to learn that the American people don't want war.

Is there really a difference between this man and Obama? Would it be any different if he was President? Of course not. Just like now, it doesn't matter who we choose, Obama or Romney, the Government will do what it wants to do - the people be damned.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

America has every right. The Syrian stockpile of Chemical weapons getting into one radical group's hands could kill hundreds of thousands.

It is not our problem. To hell with the middle east. Let's nation build America.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Lannister , Hundreds of Thousands of people being killed a biological weapon is everyone's problem. That stuff doesnt simply stop. It spreads like white on rice. Unless it is some kind of gas , like mustard gas. However , that is old school. Plague warfare is what you need to worry about.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Lannister , Hundreds of Thousands of people being killed a biological weapon is everyone's problem. That stuff doesnt simply stop. It spreads like white on rice. Unless it is some kind of gas , like mustard gas. However , that is old school. Plague warfare is what you need to worry about.

And you really think Syria, some backwards country in the sticks of the middle east, is capable without a military or navy to deliver such a payload to Europe, America or Asia? Same with Iran? You know what, to hell with the middle east. To hell with Israel. The fact is, you wouldn't have all this backlash if you would've just gotten the hell out of their countries. Let them have their holy wars against each other. That's what they want. If we really wanted to help these people we would've helped them instead of bombing the piss out of them with "love bombs".

I want to know what we're doing about the United States being 25th in the world in education. I want to know where OUR jobs are going and why they're going there. I want to know how much we're being screwed over by China and why OUR people can't live a normal life. That's what I care about. I can give 2 ****s about the middle east or Israel.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Where do you get this stuff?

Eventually, people like you will finally get your wish, and you'll all be completely destroyed by some unknown weapon of mass destruction. Wouldn't it be glorious.. something you've always wanted?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

really?? Who and when??

Hillary's Little Startup: How the U.S. Is Using Technology to Aid Syria's Rebels

Two Senators Say U.S. Should Arm Syrian Rebels

That's just a few quick threads on the assistance that the American government has been providing to the Syrian rebels.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Maybe you should use your head. Nothing in the constitution gives the American government the authority to police other nations. Until another country attacks America then America has no right to interfere with that countries way of dealing with internal affairs.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If you agree with the Nutvcase then surely you would have agreed with him that we needed to stay in Iraq for 100 years right?

Syria's weapons of mass destruction must be contained

You must be a Republican.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

really?? Who and when??

You are caught in the dialectic. Mccrap is a member of the CFR. That is an easily verifiable fact.

that wasn't what I asked about - I asked about the US investing "cash in mercenaries to murder Syrian civilians" - why don't you answer that instead of waltzing off on another tangent?

new topics

top topics

join