It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who said this? 'Pelosi is a reptile'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Presidential candidate rants about former speaker, calls her 'criminal'.

A presidential hopeful currently in second place for the Green Party’s nomination fired a string of tweets late last night calling Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., a “reptile” and “criminal.”

“Pelosi is a reptile – watch their eyes,” wrote actress and presidential candidate Roseanne Barr on the popular social media site Twitter.

Ummm, since when is Rosanne Barr considered a presidential candidate? I must have fallen asleep or some thing....

“Pelosi is a criminal too – insider trader with Visa,” Barr wrote, referring to an expose run by “60 Minutes” last year showing how some lawmakers have profited off technically legal insider trading and spotlighting a lucrative purchase of Visa shares Pelosi’s husband made while Congress was considering new credit card regulations. “She needs to go – vote her out!

Looking ahead to the Green Party’s Presidential Nominating Convention in Baltimore, Md., in July, Barr is currently in second place, according to the Party’s latest published tally, having garnered 81 of a possible 401 delegates.

Barr also chimed in through Twitter, arguing she has earned the right to speak at the convention because “I received more delegates than any other challenger hs received (i broke thru the mandated wall) – I received nearly ALL votes by ppl of color.”

Barr’s most recent rant against Pelosi, after calling the former U.S. House Speaker a “reptile,” continued with the tweet, “Reptile-like criminals in control of our government” and concluded with calling Linda Lingle, the former Republican governor of Hawaii and current U.S. Senate candidate, a “reptile.”

www.wnd.com...

Damn, another person that I can't stand that actually said some thing that I agree with. LOL.

Oh no, does that mean the sun will rise in the west and set in the east?! [sarcasm]

And what is up with her running for pres.? Was that a typo or am I in a state of delusion?!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

I just looked at her eyes and I didn't see anything I wouldn't expect to see on a woman in her 60s.

What is Barr referring to when she asks for us to look at her eyes?
Is Roseanne speaking about how she can see dishonesty through one's eyes, or is she pulling an Icke, and going the route that there are literal iguanas infiltrating our world governments?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Her husband?

Just a guess.

/TOA

join