It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Build a (Working) Model of the Otis Carr OTC-X1 Spacecraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hello everybody,

In the past few months I've been reading in-depth about Nikola Tesla, Otis Carr, Ralph Ring, and John Bedini. I believe that Otis Carr understood how to build an inter-dimensional spacecraft, and not only that but he actually tested, built, and flew in one before his operation got shut down in 1960.

This thread is for the consolidation of information regarding the construction and operation of a spacecraft similar to the original OTC-X1.

The history of Otis Carr, his work, and his spacecraft are detailed here: keelynet.com...

I will be updating this thread with pictures, diagrams, and schematics.

All questions welcome.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Can't we design something easier... maybe a particle accelerator or something?

How about this.... I'll design the landing gear. Seriously... I have studied engineering, including technical drawing... and I've been wanting to design something lately.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

The design for this craft is extraordinarily simple. It takes advantage of two spinning rotors attached to a stator (the cabin) to create magnetic potential using electromotive force between pulsing electromagnets and Otis Carr's revolutionary u-tron electrical accumulators.

It only sounds complicated, but it really couldn't be simpler. I'll be posting schematics soon. In the mean time:

^ Otis Carr showing off the inner workings of his prototype device at a press conference.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Bookmarked. IMHO Otis Carr and Ralph Ring are the real deal. I sure hope this thread fulfills it's promise. Star and flag.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Maybe, at last, someone can build a "Flying Carr".......Yes I know, Im so witty

Actually his plan looks very much like the German WW2 Haunebu...mmmmm????

And we do know the "Nazi Bell" tech (gravity cancelling engines of rotating magnetic gyros?) was real and existed.

All starting to tie together......But I guess the secret black projects have already got them going.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
lul wut? by working i hope you mean as a display model, if not id like to know of how you know this works, and if anyone has evidence of it working?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Read up on this a bit last night, bizarre story, no idea if it's true or not though obviously. Interesting either way.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Maybe, at last, someone can build a "Flying Carr".......Yes I know, Im so witty

Actually his plan looks very much like the German WW2 Haunebu...mmmmm????

And we do know the "Nazi Bell" tech (gravity cancelling engines of rotating magnetic gyros?) was real and existed.

All starting to tie together......But I guess the secret black projects have already got them going.

Haha flying carr, good one. I'm sure the Nazis were investigating spacecraft, but whether or not they got a working model is up for debate (I believe they succeeded though).

Originally posted by easybreezy
lul wut? by working i hope you mean as a display model, if not id like to know of how you know this works, and if anyone has evidence of it working?

As of this second nobody knows 100% that this concept (yes, it is a concept) works. I am however convinced that this craft is capable of working from the information I've read about Otis Carr, and the vast information available on Ralph Ring. The whole point here is to prove that it works.

Originally posted by robhines
Read up on this a bit last night, bizarre story, no idea if it's true or not though obviously. Interesting either way.

It is bizarre, yet oddly familiar to other inventors who have been shut down.
edit on 19-6-2012 by conspiretolive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well, you have asked, and I have answered.

I'm a scientist.

There's just one problem.. or a couple, but that's in. Small simple problems which can easily be solved. I've got a particular commutar design and some things.. By the way it should be spelled "Gravite transmission" on the most important bottom diagram.

I have designed and worked out the physics to build faster than light starships.. These suckers are 5th dimensional with the lower engine drive removed, and capable of teleporting anywhere in the universe the pilot can visualize and know. With the lower engine assembly on though, it's 4th dimensional, as an anchor.

Russians have done research in magnetic chambers where the consciousness can leave the body and go to other planets and stars.. and then direct experience can be obtained and remembered for a navigator to lock in the destination. I'm talking about thought piloted ships. The physics are explained. Links are provided. Additional research and determination is good, though.

lightdrive-ascension.com...

I'd like to build these things. Wouldn't be hard to do, it's very simple, but it takes people to do it. Or at least, if we know how, then we can get started.

There are secrets out there.. that some will not disclose. The physics of Otis T. Carr and the OTC X1 ship has clearly detailed engineering specifications in research material online. Hollow on the inside, filled with an organic electrolyte, or I believe hybrid Hutchison power cells can be adapted for it.

The utron is a power cell.

Check the link though, and learn for yourself how to build a lightdrive starship.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Oops, I mispelled "commutator" type-mumbling there..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightdrive
Well, you have asked, and I have answered.

I'm a scientist.

There's just one problem.. or a couple, but that's in. Small simple problems which can easily be solved. I've got a particular commutar design and some things.. By the way it should be spelled "Gravite transmission" on the most important bottom diagram.

I have designed and worked out the physics to build faster than light starships.. These suckers are 5th dimensional with the lower engine drive removed, and capable of teleporting anywhere in the universe the pilot can visualize and know. With the lower engine assembly on though, it's 4th dimensional, as an anchor.

Russians have done research in magnetic chambers where the consciousness can leave the body and go to other planets and stars.. and then direct experience can be obtained and remembered for a navigator to lock in the destination. I'm talking about thought piloted ships. The physics are explained. Links are provided. Additional research and determination is good, though.

I'd like to build these things. Wouldn't be hard to do, it's very simple, but it takes people to do it. Or at least, if we know how, then we can get started.

There are secrets out there.. that some will not disclose. The physics of Otis T. Carr and the OTC X1 ship has clearly detailed engineering specifications in research material online. Hollow on the inside, filled with an organic electrolyte, or I believe hybrid Hutchison power cells can be adapted for it.

The utron is a power cell.

Check the link though, and learn for yourself how to build a lightdrive starship.

Having your second ever post stating "I'm a scientist." is not that appropriate on ATS dude...trust me on this one..we had plenty of i am's..

...using the word suckers was then..ahmm

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
and forgot to mention you came in here knowing how to build a spaceship...

genius

all i can say

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiretolive

It is bizarre, yet oddly familiar to other inventors who have been shut down.

That's because they share a common trait. They're full of crap.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiretolive

Will the schematics state details of how the electromagnets are pulsed, any particular sequence, wave type, frequency, how are pulses synchronised with relation to the spinning rotors, whats the expected field around this thing plus there is a whole heap of other details missing leading me to think that perhaps they never managed to get it work as they envisaged it would. Perhaps Ralph is just trying the milk a failed concept for as much as he can get out of it in model sales and undetailed woffel, I mean he does not come across as a person that knows much about it really or am I just cynical or do people really believe that concentrating on marine blue will get them somewhere.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Were would i get the central and outer "utrons"silver cones as im hoping to build my own version and carry on the legacy

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sciencekid04

Wont work unless you've got the ununpentium element 115, which only exists on each underneath area 51 which has been completely mined out.

Good luck.
edit on 11-9-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
amazing!

top topics

join