It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US superior military technology allows for a hidden war, war against the world.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
I wonder what it would take to be "in the know" about these technologies... Work your way up in the military? A job with the CIA? What's funny is its nearly impossible to do either with a criminal background, but the things you will be doing are right up the same alley as a criminal! You'd think they'd be recruiting certain types of criminals... Not that I am one, but I just thought that was an interesting contradiction.

Thank you for your post, I share the same interest as you,

However I do know 100% that I would not want to be doing these jobs, lets face it,

this is evil, this is hurting countless people, what kind of history for my spirit would I be building by doing things like this

evil is evil. there is no 2 way about it

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If we had weather control technology, we'd have never let Katrina happen.
Do you realize the energy of even a small storm is equivalent to many, many nukes?
To alter this, would require far more energy than anything we'd have in our stockpile....

While we arguably overall have the world's most advanced military, I don't think we have near the capability you (the OP) are assuming we do.

And war on the world? The thing is, with business being so global these days, it moves away, not towards, war. Our enemies (philosophically) are also our biggest suppliers (China with goods, the Middle East with oil). Likewise, we are their best customers. You don't war with your supplier or your best customer....it's bad for business.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If we had weather control technology, we'd have never let Katrina happen.

if anything, I think that's why Katrina would have happened. not saying it did that way, but let's face it. 9/11.
for many, the government has that side to them. again, i'm not saying lol, just playing devil's advocate.

if WE, me and you had the tech, then yes, Katrina would have never happened lol..

in retrospect Katrina was in some sorts a psychological examination/evaluation present for many different groups,
ex. when they confiscated weapons, or holed up in the stadium etc..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join