It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original 1989 McPhersons abduction tape for sale

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I know.

I just wish he were a real human being so he could talk to us instead of just hocking his wares. If he had ANY credibility I would be more willing to chat with him.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I know.

I just wish he were a real human being so he could talk to us instead of just hocking his wares. If he had ANY credibility I would be more willing to chat with him.

Hiya,

I AM a real human being & you CAN talk with me, through my email address, [snip]. What else does everyone want ... my freakin' telephone number? Just because you (meaning everyone) find it "highly Unlikely" that "UFO Abduction" has resurfaced after a LONG 23 years (and "was" for sale), doesn't mean that I "was" a hoaxer or spammer! I "WAS" NOT A HOAXER OR SPAMMER ... I PROMISE! On Tuesday, June 19, 2012 @ 8:34 PM, Dean Alioto / "IndieSyndicate Productions" / "IndieSyndicate Productions"'s attorney -- Judith Karfiol, Esq, sent me a "cease & desist" email stating that "UFO Abduction" Is, in fact, a copyrighted film, & that I should cease & desist selling any & all copies of the film immediately (including destroying ALL DVD-R copies of the film that I currently possess as well as removing any ads of said film, including my MySpace page, etc) OR legal charges will ensue. I sincerely apologize to anyone who "was" potentially interested in being sold a copy; I did not know that this would happen! BUT ... I ask you (meaning everyone) to please STILL email me for "other things". Thanks!

~ MATT ~

edit on 21/6/12 by masqua because: personal information removed

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"original" huh? Yet the seller claims its "his copy".

What a joke.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
"original" huh? Yet the seller claims its "his copy".

What a joke.

Hi,

I never claimed that the film was "my copy", ONLY that I had purchased a copy through an undisclosed individual & that I "was" selling DVD-R copies of it. Please refer & read my prior reply to Anonymous404; thanks!

~ MATT ~

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mattman331w3

Do you know how your source (not asking for names) came about owning this document?

Also did you do any research into its authenticity?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Do you know how your source (not asking for names) came about owning this document?

Also did you do any research into its authenticity?

Hello there,

When you say "document", do you mean the "cease & desist" email that I received from "IndieSyndicate Productions", etc, or do you mean my personal DVD-R copy of "UFO Abduction" (1990)? If it happens to be the former, then yes ... I DO know how my source came about owning that document (Dean Alioto / "IndieSyndicate Productions" are the official copyright holders to the 1990 motion picture, "UFO Abduction", as stated on the official "U.S. Copyright Office" (a part of the "Library Of Congress") website:

cocatalog.loc.gov... (In the "SEARCH FOR" box, type in "UFO Abduction" & then click "BEGIN SEARCH". On the new page, click on the 2nd down "FULL TITLE" link; it will credit Dean Alioto as the official "COPYRIGHT CLAIMENT" to this 1990 motion picture.)

If it happens to be the latter, then no ... I DO NOT know how the individual that sold me my copy, originally got a hold of a copy themself.

I hope that I answered your questions completely.
edit on 20-6-2012 by mattman331w3 because: Typo

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Not really.

I mean do you know what state the Lake County in question is in? Also do you know that the McPherson family actually existed?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

so you have bought the film for 1000 dollars. a film that can be watched anywhere anytime?
i watched the 1997 or 1989 (both remakes of original if it existed) version on sky a couple of years ago
so i bet you feel stupid after that purchase
did you do any research into wether you had the genuine, real abduction on tape (if it exists)
or just think ah hell with it i will just sting peeps for 500 bucks and laugh my ass off!!!

edit on 21-6-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Not really.

I mean do you know what state the Lake County in question is in? Also do you know that the McPherson family actually existed?

Hi,

Lake County is a county located in the U.S. state of Montana (and no ... "the McPherson" family NEVER existed; as I'd previously stated in my prior reply to you, Dean Alioto / "IndieSyndicate Productions" are the official copyright holders to the 1990 motion picture, "UFO Abduction", as stated on the official "U.S. Copyright Office" (a part of the "Library Of Congress") website:

cocatalog.loc.gov (In the "SEARCH FOR" box, type in "UFO Abduction" & then click "BEGIN SEARCH". On the new page, click on the 2nd down "FULL TITLE" link; it will credit Dean Alioto as the official "COPYRIGHT CLAIMENT" to this 1990 motion picture.).

"UFO Abduction" is ONLY an undistributed 1989 FILM ... NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. A F.I.L.M.

I'm glad if I was able to shed any light on this case, for you.
edit on 21-6-2012 by mattman331w3 because: Typo

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
The director of the original, as the story goes, would be a then 16-year-old kid who was filming his little niece's birthday party. The original, if it exists or has ever existed, is no staged production of any sort. The original cannot have any sort of "director".

LOLWUT?

By that logic, should we also assume that Blair Witch Project, Cloverfield and Paranormal Activity are not staged productions because "as the stories go" they were filmed by ordinary people?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

No.

In this case we have movies that were "made to resemble an event that really occured". That's the "how the story goes".

Blair Witch, as one of your examples, was presented as a movie which was filmed in a way to give the impression that it is filmed by the people living the story.

Get the difference?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
why anyone would pay so much for a "movie" is beyond me, now if this had ever been an actual event filmed or not it would be a valuable film however it was always a "movie" and nothing more.

as for him being real?
yeah a real rip off

edit on 21-6-2012 by Sakrateri because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sakrateri
why anyone would pay so much for a "movie" is beyond me, now if this had ever been an actual event filmed or not it would be a valuable film however it was always a "movie" and nothing more.

as for him being real?
yeah a real rip off

Hello Sakrateri,

The reason why someone might be willing to pay such a large asking price (example: $500.00/USD) for "just a movie", is because of a simple principle that we call "supply & demand". If the "supply" of an item (example: a copy of the rare "UFO Abduction" film) is VERY limited (rare) & the "demand" for that item is VERY high (which it is), then people (if handed the opportunity) would most likely fork over a wad of cash, just to acquire a rare item of that sort, for themselves.

And yes, that is my current photo; but why do you equate the way that I look, with whether my "past" ad was genuine or not ("a real rip off")? That hurt my feelings ...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
You were obviously trying to KNOWINGLY rip off the copyright holders of such movie and it was blatant piracy you were committing and you were attempting it in no quiet way all across the internet.

You are a scoundrel and arrogant individual.

It amazes me to know end that you even still have an account on this website..

You are still on here telling people they can still email you for "other things" you talking sex here or are you still hawking that movie?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sakrateri
You were obviously trying to KNOWINGLY rip off the copyright holders of such movie and it was blatant piracy you were committing and you were attempting it in no quiet way all across the internet.

You are a scoundrel and arrogant individual.

It amazes me to know end that you even still have an account on this website..

You are still on here telling people they can still email you for "other things" you talking sex here or are you still hawking that movie?

It sounds to me like you OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING WHATSOEVER of the alleged movie's backstory (that it was supposedly a genuine 1984 home taped video of an American family's abduction by extraterrestrials, & that the "footage" WAS NOT supposed to have a copyright attached to it, because it was supposed to be "real"). If you are going to berate & accuse me for things that you are obviously not even educated about, then that just publicly shows YOUR ignorance & insecurity, to every ATS member on this current page!

Calling me arrogant & a scoundral does not hurt me WHATSOEVER, because I know, within myself, that I am not those things.

And it also sounds to me like you're some kind of a pervert or something, accusing me of "talking sex" whenever I gave NO implicit implication of that WHATSOEVER, whenever I posted that everyone could still email me for "other things". It sounds to me like you just have a dirty mind.

I hope that you have a good day though, anyway ...

~ MATT ~

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Thank you for your input, Matt. I did not understand if the movie from 1984 that you have is copyrighted or not? If it is then it is illegal to sell it without written permission from the copyright holder. Supposedly it takes 75 years before the copyright is removed. I just wanted you to know this, Matt, many people does not know about copyrights and break the law. If the movie you have is not copyrighted then you should prove you have the whole movie by posting short clips on YouTube that is not published anywhere else, but remember that this is illegal if the movie is copyrighted.
edit on 21-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

There is no difference, because they are all fictional works.

Your point is completely ridiculous. Just because the set-up for the film is that a 16 year old kid is filming a birthday party, does not mean the film depicts real events.
edit on 21-6-2012 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattman331w3
It sounds to me like you OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING WHATSOEVER of the alleged movie's backstory (that it was supposedly a genuine 1984 home taped video of an American family's abduction by extraterrestrials, & that the "footage" WAS NOT supposed to have a copyright attached to it, because it was supposed to be "real"). If you are going to berate & accuse me for things that you are obviously not even educated about, then that just publicly shows YOUR ignorance & insecurity, to every ATS member on this current page!

Unfortunately for you, most of us here do the back-story for the film. It was never supposed to be taken as real, just a young directors proof-of-concept film. And even if it was real (which is is not. If any serious UFO researcher believed it to be real, you'd buyers by now...) it can still be copyrighted. Footage of real events can and are copyrighted.

You don't even have the date of the movie right.

Chances are, I think you picked up the film at a convention or just pulled the '98 version off YouTube and are just selling that as the "original".

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by mattman331w3

Unfortunately for you, most of us here do the back-story for the film. It was never supposed to be taken as real, just a young directors proof-of-concept film. And even if it was real (which is is not. If any serious UFO researcher believed it to be real, you'd buyers by now...) it can still be copyrighted. Footage of real events can and are copyrighted.

You don't even have the date of the movie right.

Chances are, I think you picked up the film at a convention or just pulled the '98 version off YouTube and are just selling that as the "original".

Whenever I replyed to Sakrateri, I had stated that he "OBVIOUSLY knew NOTHING WHATSOEVER of the alleged movie's backstory (that it was supposedly a genuine 1984 home taped video of an American family's abduction by extraterrestrials, & that the "footage" WAS NOT supposed to have a copyright attached to it, because it was supposed to be "real"). I never said that the TRUE backstory of the movie was unknown, (because MOST people DO know the truth, through Dean's email post on the website "http://www.badmovieplanet.com/3btheater/a/alienabductionII.html"), so please don't assume that I do not know what I'm talking about ... because I know the history of the film VERY, VERY, WELL. I can also list ALL of the actors who played the characters, that is ... if you're still interested in this "HOAXER"S" authenticity.

And YES, the date of the movie IS correct: MADE in 1989 / COPYRIGHTED in 1990. So technically, it is a 1990 movie.

I am going to post a brand new clip of "UFO Abduction" on YouTube, as soon as I can get to a computer that has the ability to upload a DVD onto it, and then post it (that's the ONLY reason why I haven't done it yet).

So WingedBull, please do not just assume that I "was" a hoaxer / scammer OR that I "was" trying to mislead people into buying 1998's "Alien Abduction: Incident In Lake County" ... because I'm NOT that kind of a person; I "was" just trying to sell a really rare film that I THOUGHT (key word: THOUGHT) a lot of people were dying to see ... but I guess that I was wrong ... how disappointing.

~ MATT ~
edit on 21-6-2012 by mattman331w3 because: Typo

edit on 21-6-2012 by mattman331w3 because: Word inclusion

edit on 21-6-2012 by mattman331w3 because: Word inclusions

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Just to FINALLY prove to everyone (once & for all) that I "WAS" NOT A HOAXER / SPAMMER, I've uploaded a brand new, never before seen clip of "U.F.O. Abduction" (1990), onto YouTube today.

My YouTube video link is: www.youtube.com...

I call it the "I HOPE IT'S NOT LOOSE IN THE BATHROOM!" clip *LOL*

Now ... everyone please stop calling me names and throwing accusations my way; I WAS NOT LYING!

~ PLAYERS ~

(The Heese Family ... The REAL "McPhersions")

ERIC VAN HEESE played by TOMMY GIAVOCCHINI
JASON VAN HEESE played by PATRICK KELLEY
MA VAN HEESE played by SHIRLY MCCALLA
RENEE REYNOLDS played by STACEY SHULMAN
JAMIE VAN HEESE played by CHRISTINE STAPLES
MICHELLE VAN HEESE (the birthday girl) played by LAURA TOMAS
MICHAEL VAN HEESE played by DEAN ALIOTO
ALIEN NUMBER 1 played by KAY PARTEN
ALIEN NUMBER 2 played by GINNY KLEKKER
ALIEN NUMBER 3 played by ROSE SCHNEIDER

THERE ... case OFFICIALLY closed! Thank you WHOLE YEAR of DAILY research ... you've finally paid off! *LOL*
edit on 22-6-2012 by mattman331w3 because: Correction

edit on 22-6-2012 by mattman331w3 because: New word choice

edit on 22-6-2012 by mattman331w3 because: Content added

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join