It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy-ception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What if the real conspiracy is the conspiracy theory about the NWO/TPTB itself?!

In other words, the real conspiracy might be much simpler than we thought. Not involving ancient cults, or secret societies, or aliens, or whateva.

What if the real conspiracy simply is just about human greed, human fears, human ignorance and laziness, the capitalism-military-politics complex? Machiavelli, Sun Tzu and Hermeticisism? And people in the psychology and other science faculties, who just love to experiment?

And some aged paranoicd-schizophrenic loon group of people suffering from inferiority complex, who love to play as if they are a member of some satanic hidden occult worshiper, creating their own world. The Freemasons.

What if all these conspiracy theories is just to misslead the type of people who owns exceptional imagination and creativity. The purpose is to use these people mental ability for their own benefit, by redirecting it the shape they want it to!

In other words, its about reverse psychology, I think. They want to manipulate and exploit the mental and creative ability of certain members in the masses. Its just like when eldery people tries to convince/influence the younger ones, through talking and persuasion. Its also a method the noble class used to use to control the peasants. Its not rational, but rather to stimulate our need of comfort (zone). If you know what I mean.

What do you folks think? Do you even understand what I am talking about? :/

Cheers anyway

edit on 17-6-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

i think i understand what you mean. what if the real conspiracy is that "if you build it, they will come", as in, if you believe in an evil force in the world, it will exist for you. fortunately, it seems to work both ways. if you want to see great potential in the world, you will. does that make sense?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

PURE YENIUS!!!!

added you as a friend!

i love your way of thinking, thank you for opening my mind!

star and flag for you OP!!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELectricalApprentice

i think i understand what you mean. what if the real conspiracy is that "if you build it, they will come", as in, if you believe in an evil force in the world, it will exist for you. fortunately, it seems to work both ways. if you want to see great potential in the world, you will. does that make sense?

YES.

what you and everyone else needs to do, is think HAPPY.

you have MASSIVE power in your mind and your will is stronger than they want you to think!

FEEL THE WILL! say: I WANT MONSANTO TO GO AWAY!!!! and feel it! truly believe in it! and it will happen!

i want to be free! i want the unfair laws to go away!

BELIEVE and it will be REAL.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What if it is a huge conspiracy to make us believe in conspiracies knowing we will come to the conclusion that, that WAS the actual conspiracy so they go ahead with the NWO/Illuminati/TPTB conspiracy anyway because they knew we were on to them?

Mind Blown
edit on 6/17/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Or, the conspiracy is actually real and these groups of people are actually in power. They want you to believe that what you know is really what they want you to know.

But in fact, it's what they DON'T want you to know. That way, you will keep questioning yourself and waking up to a new dream every time.

Conspiracy-ception indeed.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This reminds me of a "theory" that has been passed around the net in the past few months. At least that's when I came across it:

It stated that the "illuminati" has been labeled as the bad guys when in reality, according to the source, the Illuminati are the good guys! (haha)

Yeah, if you believe this, the secret cabal that rule our Earth have tricked us into falsely calling them the "Illuminati". And the real "Illuminati" do exist but are supposedly the good guys fighting against a One World Order.

I think it's a rather bogus claim, though

edit on 17-6-2012 by GodHatesUsAll because: forgot a word

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodHatesUsAll
This reminds me of a "theory" that has been passed around the net in the past few months. At least that's when I came across it:

It stated that the "illuminati" has been labeled as the bad guys when in reality, according to the source, the Illuminati are the good guys! (haha)

Yeah, if you believe this, the secret cabal that rule our Earth have tricked us into falsely calling them the "Illuminati". And the real "Illuminati" do exist but are supposedly the good guys fighting against a One World Order.

thats an interesting thought...

im sure there are many teams of "good guys" fighting the teams of "bad guys"

secretly fighting and invisible secret war for the future of humanity...

sounds like an AWESOME movie.

btw... just wondering, but your user name.... hmmm, do you really think that? i don't think that..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Well I sent you a PM explaining my thoughts on this, but I think it's worthy of a public reply.
(Sorry OP not trying to hijack your thread!)

Well, I used to despise the notion. Especially back in highschool when I first saw the phrase, "God Hates Us All". It was in the form of a "patch" on a friends' backpack. Not to mention, it came from "Slayer", yuck.

So years go on, highschool is a thing of my past, and something I heard from somebody I cannot remember stuck with me. They said, and I believe it, "If there is an extra-terrestrial race of beings, it is not likely that they are benevolent." And to paraphrase the rest of what he said, "If there are Aliens out there, they don't have our best interest in mind." "And I think the true reality is scarier than most can even imagine."

He hinted that reality is so scary when it comes to the Alien presence here on Earth. We shouldn't get all caught up in trying to make contact with ET beings because the evidence shows that they ARE here, and the fact that they remain hidden and unwilling to come out in the open lends to the idea that their intent is sinister in nature.

I've sort of just borrowed from this train of thought and combined it with the Ancient Astronaut Theory. I'm implying that our God or Gods are actually the Annunaki; the ones who came down and genetically created a hybrid human, us.

I really don't believe that

a) they are benevolent and caring towards us
b) they are actually our God or Gods

I believe that there is a Creator or God that created everything, even those evil Annunaki! I tend to call it The Source.
edit on 18-6-2012 by GodHatesUsAll because: no reason given

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by GodHatesUsAll

thats an interesting thought...

im sure there are many teams of "good guys" fighting the teams of "bad guys"

secretly fighting and invisible secret war for the future of humanity...

sounds like an AWESOME movie.

btw... just wondering, but your user name.... hmmm, do you really think that? i don't think that..

yeah, thats exactly how religion works, really. to let us fall into a trap called HOPE and false comfort. someone is going to come and save us anyway, meanwhile we can get back to our dearly comfortable couch, and continue watch our favorite TV program. and eat that mcD burger, and drink the coke.

its in every religion, the second coming of christ, imam mehdi, meitreya budha, kalki avatar. and god is good and almighty anyway, so what to concern about? see my title and sigg :p

btw, do i need to confirm such friend add? thx :p
edit on 21-6-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join