PNAC in 1998

page: 4
4
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012His argument is beyond ridiculous when it has been revealed that he and many other FBI agents were told to back off from investigating Saudi nationals, even though Al Qaeda is funded heavily from within Saudi Arabia. But that is nothing to be concerned about.


Are you familiar with Zakat? Perhaps you are aware that it is one of the 5 Pillars of Islam. As it turns out, Saudi Arabia is filthy rich and they support through Zakat a lot of things. A lot of that money was channeled off for bad things (some intentionally, some not so much). You really do need to study Islam and the Saudi's role in it.




posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


Now you are saying the Carlyle Group is funding terrorism? You really need to step away from the conspiracy sites.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Originally posted by Wonderer2012His argument is beyond ridiculous when it has been revealed that he and many other FBI agents were told to back off from investigating Saudi nationals, even though Al Qaeda is funded heavily from within Saudi Arabia. But that is nothing to be concerned about.


Are you familiar with Zakat? Perhaps you are aware that it is one of the 5 Pillars of Islam. As it turns out, Saudi Arabia is filthy rich and they support through Zakat a lot of things. A lot of that money was channeled off for bad things (some intentionally, some not so much). You really do need to study Islam and the Saudi's role in it.


You are ignoring the fact that your blatant shill partner in this thread said that John O'Neill was, and let's quote-




He was forced out after investigations into his conduct as a FBI employee which prevented his promotion into a post at the National Security Council and in addition to this he also had massive personal debts and was having several affairs all of this led to him eventually leaving the FBI. By all accounts he was very difficult to work with, he was in massive debts and required a more lucrative job to facilitate his retirement, a Job at the trade centre would have suited him just fine.



So O'Neill was 'forced out' of the FBI, had 'massive debts', was 'very difficult to work with' and was having 'several affairs'.

Surely the biggest conspiracy of all time is that a man of this nature would have been given the head of security job at the WTC!

Unless of course, (and is far more likely), John O'Neill was VERY good at his job, hence he was getting close to the truth about Bin Laden and his funders and it was decided to offer him the very lucrative WTC job in order to kill him off and prevent him from speaking out post 9/11.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
So O'Neill was 'forced out' of the FBI, had 'massive debts', was 'very difficult to work with' and was having 'several affairs'.

Surely the biggest conspiracy of all time is that a man of this nature would have been given the head of security job at the WTC!

Unless of course, (and is far more likely), John O'Neill was VERY good at his job, hence he was getting close to the truth about Bin Laden and his funders and it was decided to offer him the very lucrative WTC job in order to kill him off and prevent him from speaking out post 9/11.


It's a conspiracy that O'Neill was hired at the WTC? Now that is a new one on me. Might not have been because he was good friends with a lot of very influential people could it? Like Richard Clarke maybe?



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 



Can I ask, to you what is a “shill” and secondly why do you have such difficulty in taking information from people who know more about this than you do. Before I even mentioned to name “John O’Neill” you probably had never heard of him and now you have some grand conspiracy about how he “knew too much”.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 



Can I ask, to you what is a “shill” and secondly why do you have such difficulty in taking information from people who know more about this than you do. Before I even mentioned to name “John O’Neill” you probably had never heard of him and now you have some grand conspiracy about how he “knew too much”.


I knew about John O'Neill, the irony was a shill bringing up yet another hole in the official story.

YOU SAID he was in debt, was having affairs, was hard to work with- yet you want us to believe that this man was then deemed the best person to work as head of security at the WTC?

That right there is a conspiracy.

Conspiracy that he 'Knew too much',???? PBS released a damn documentary called 'The man who knew...'






new topics
top topics
 
4
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join