It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Denying Yourself! We Are Destined To Fail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm getting sick and tired of all the escapist arguments made, in regards to consumerism, economy, and sustainability. It may be a different story for me, but where I live(US)... I have EVERY opportunity to make money, and pursue my happiness. First off, it shouldn't be about the money any damn way. Do people really think that money is what brings happiness? Well these people couldn't be further from the truth. People just need to stop with the idolatry worship of those with monetary gains.

Granted money can equate with success, but here's the kicker... what were these people successful in? I know many individuals bringing home 6 figure salaries, and very few of them actually produce anything good for this world, as well many of them are not 'happy'. It's all about helping each other, at the same time ourselves. You want happiness for everyone and such... go down this road. This is 'humanity', which includes YOU... we've gotten to the point that if there's no 'humanity' there's no individual, meaning we've came so far that the only way for all of us to remain sustainably, is for all of us to work together.

Can't stop addicted to the shin dig
Cop top he says I'm gonna win big
Choose not a life of imitation
Distant cousin to the reservation
Defunkt the pistol that you pay for
This punk the feeling that you stay for
In time I want to be your best friend
Eastside love is living on the westend

There's obviously many factors that come into play, in regards to our sustainability. One of which is environmental... I have concluded that we are on the brink of some form of change, I suppose I go right out and say it... coming of a new 'ice age'. This is not to be feared though, for 'climate change' is one of the driving factors of evolution, both 'consciously', cognitive, communication AND DNA! Many would suggest that we are in fact at a point, in which we will be 'evolving' or some new 'human advancement' is underway.

We will breed, we will love, but most of all... we will create. Our children and future generations are subject to whatever we experience and create, so lets keep this in mind. This is one short period of time(our individual lives), lets not waste it! Even if you believe in life after death, or reincarnation and other theories that imply that there's more to this... that should only inspire you to be better, do more, and achieve greatness.

Our children will be the Nations of tomorrow, lets create a world of peace between them. So begin to clear your mind of all the crap that we are fed, and lets bring a close to this crazy chapter of our history. They NEED YOU!

weetheart is bleeding in the snowcone
So smart she's leading me to ozone
Music the great communicator
Use two sticks to make it in the nature
I'll get you into penetration
The gender of a generation
The birth of every other nation
Worth your weight the gold of meditation
This chapter's going to be a close one
Smoke rings I know your going to blow one
All on a spaceship persevering
Use my hands for everything but steering
Can't stop the spirits when they need you
Mop tops are happy when they feed you

We need to kick start a new era, or chapter of humanity... is a new 'Age', get it? If we attempt doing so in such a manner that is not conducive towards the success of future generations, it will all go to waste during this transition that we are currently in. There's no stopping time, the world will go on with out us!

We are an interesting species to say the least, intelligence and bias can bring some crazy rabbit holes as we try and recognize patterns in defining our reality. We create this reality, so lets do so in accordance with what we all have in common, which coincides with our rights given to us by our creator. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. We are all equal in reference towards such premises, remember that... although we take different paths, they are all in aims of reaching the same destination.

Kick start the golden generator
Sweet talk but don't intimidate her
Can't stop the gods from engineering
Feel no need for any interfering
Your image in the dictionary
This life is more than ordinary
Can I get 2 maybe even 3 of these
Come from space
To teach you of the pliedes
Can't stop the spirits when they need you
This life is more than just a read thru

We are not destined to fail, we are to create our own! There are sooo many people that just need to stop with their rhetoric, suggest that man is 'destined to fail'. I don't care how one wants to argue this, we have intelligence, and through temperance and wisdom we can forever thrive in this amazing Universe.

People need to stop denying themselves, denying the amazing power of influence that they DO HAVE in regards to the conditions around the world. Go out and build, progress, change, love, laugh.... and poop('Everybody Poops' reference, get it out and flush it). It's all for you.

The world I love
The tears I drop
To be part of
The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love
The trains I hop
To be part of
The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to

The time is now, the time has always been... we're doing it all for you, the wave can't stop, won't stop.

Ever wonder what the wave meant?

Song:Can't Stop
Artist: Red Hot Chilli Peppers
www.lyrics007.com...
edit on 17-6-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: holy grammar check lol

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

A well written post, FractalChaos.

Money certainly does not bring happiness, only security and choices, to some degree.

I know people who are well off and miserable as sin.

I know poor people who would like to have more money, but have a happy outlook, nonetheless.

Money, and the acquisition, thereof, skews our values, and is ruining the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

A well written post, FractalChaos.

Money certainly does not bring happiness, only security and choices, to some degree.

I know people who are well off and miserable as sin.

I know poor people who would like to have more money, but have a happy outlook, nonetheless.

Money, and the acquisition, thereof, skews our values, and is ruining the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
......who's we
......good post

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
'Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery'

Good thread, I would much rather have my family and friends around then fake friends. I have always found going down to places like Devon on a cheap camping holiday has been much more of a laugh then going abroad, it usually pisses it down and we end up getting drunk and playing poker and other games all night, we are not rich by what we possess but by what we can do without!
edit on 17/6/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/6/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join