It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mans De-masculation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
New photo that's been going aroung on facebook.
What is this really? A PR stunt or just some random photo misused?
Or some elaborate Psyops? I remember hearing about conspiracies to emasculate men. Is this what this show's? Is this Tommy Chong?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Looks like a silly photo. There are thousands of these online. Nothing unusual

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by paganini

One would hope so. It's fresh so let's see where it goes?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I also wonder what would happen if I decided to walk into work with a outfit like this on any given day? Could I get unemployment if i was fired? Not that I am looking to get unemplyment compensation, I just wonder if there is any implications if you just decided this is what you want to wear to work one day? You could allways say due to your filthy job you have me do on a daily basis has ruined my wardrobe and you do not supply uniforms, this was all I could find for disposal clothing at the salvation army that I could find on the measily wages you pay me to act like a robot and not a human for 12 hours a day?
edit on 16-6-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Any man that has the guts to wear an outfit like that is very confident in his masculinity.

The guys that drive the big trucks, HDs, always talk about their guns and how tough they are...

are the guys worried about their OWN masculinity or else they wouldn't have to prove it in such goofy ways.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

You must be a woman? I'll even go to say a big woman too.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I call photo shop on the head.
"He" appears to have girly hands imo.

ETA: On a side note relevant to the topic, some plastics cause lower sperm levels in men. Hmmm.
I saw a show one time and it went on to explain that the East coast of the U.S. has the most plastics plants and coincidently the men on the East coast have lower sperm levels than men from the West coast.
i have no sources, It was on a show that I watched awhile back.
edit on 16-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

ETAA: lol His head looks too big for that petite body.
Who here would put a bag over his head?

edit on 16-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

definitely photoshopped

2nd

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This thread is retarded. A picture of a guy (almost definitely shooped) in pink is not a 'psyop'. Nobody is trying to make men less masculine.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Wow what a fake way to attempt your misinfo Mr shill cat!

ETA: Why didn't you just take my excuse as a PR stunt and go with it? Wow somebody would photoshop something that could easily be done as taking a actual photo of some man wearing pink. You are too obvious as shill or just some dude with a fix-all claiming photshop excuse. Gimme a break pal!
edit on 17-6-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
I also wonder what would happen if I decided to walk into work with a outfit like this on any given day? Could I get unemployment if i was fired? Not that I am looking to get unemplyment compensation, I just wonder if there is any implications if you just decided this is what you want to wear to work one day? You could allways say due to your filthy job you have me do on a daily basis has ruined my wardrobe and you do not supply uniforms, this was all I could find for disposal clothing at the salvation army that I could find on the measily wages you pay me to act like a robot and not a human for 12 hours a day?
edit on 16-6-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

HA HA HA HA - Cough -HA HA!

I could totally use this excuse at my work!

You got my work conditions down to the tee!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

I guess you could also tell the employer that you was being considerate in trying to match tops and bottoms, kinda like a uniform but it's unfourtunate you could not find this combo in blue?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

So far in this thread with people that have disagreed with your premise, you've called them a shill and in one case a fat woman. (As if being a woman is a bad thing)

And yet, all you have done is presented one picture of a man wearing a pink outfit. I can present a picture of a man wearing a bunny costume, but it does not mean the powers that be or mystical overlords are trying to turn us all into bunnies.

(Sorry Beezzer)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

I guess you could also tell the employer that you was being considerate in trying to match tops and bottoms, kinda like a uniform but it's unfourtunate you could not find this combo in blue?

Do you wear tracksuits to work?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Man wears pink.

Conspiracy ensues.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The guy in the checkered shirt could possibly be microwaving a chicken roll
Is this relevant? in the quest for answers to this pretty in pink prize turkey of a thread
and yet by replying i am encouraging it.Have i nothing better to do with my time,if only i swallow my pride and join FB like the rest of the new generation

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Domo1

Wow what a fake way to attempt your misinfo Mr shill cat!

ETA: Why didn't you just take my excuse as a PR stunt and go with it? Wow somebody would photoshop something that could easily be done as taking a actual photo of some man wearing pink. You are too obvious as shill or just some dude with a fix-all claiming photshop excuse. Gimme a break pal!
edit on 17-6-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

For those of you that think that picture is photoshopped, I direct you to the web for a series over the last couple of years of images entitled "The People of Walmart."

Some of the images there are just of weird folks probably in Halloween costumes, but some are of people that have a need to show what their longings are in public without exactly telling you. This is what this guy is doing.in his pink outfit.

Hell, this is the same phenomena that make some women dress like sluts, they WANT to look that way. Yep! That will get a lot of responses from the ladies because these days looking slutty is a fashion statement for some (and there just may be a tiny bit of truth in choosing that outfit because they probably ain't on their way to church.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
While I don't think this photo proves anything and I don't think there is a "conspiracy" to demasculinate men I do believe that it is happening. Perhaps it is being pushed by TPTB or perhaps its being driven by society as a whole, either way it is happening.

I am in my early 40's and when I look at the younger generation (20's) I see a lot of men that I refer to as metrosexuals, those that are not actually (or openly) gay, but that act in a very feminine manner. I am not gay bashing, I could care less where you put your funstick, just don't force me to accept it. Perhaps its just simply since there is a larger population than when I was growing up it is just more noticeable, but I do believe that men are being demasulinated.

I also think it has a lot to do with our food supply and the massive hormones that are pumped into our supplies of meat and dairy products. All the hormones that go into dairy cows to make them produce more milk will eventually get into those dairy products then you have girls developing way earlier and boys losing their male development. I also think that some of it is pushed on us to some extent by the system.

Regardless of the reasons and though I think the man in the pic probably only has poor taste in clothing, I do believe it is happening.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There are a few articles about this on Henry Makows site, if you wanna check it out. Some of the articles there are
pretty "out there" I just pick and choose when I go there.

Henry Makow

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Back in the 70's we use to say "You have to be a real man to wear pink".

<<   2 >>

join