It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornado? Strange Light? Does anyone know what this is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm in Saskatoon, SK and I noticed outside a giant rotating light/transparent cloud that is circling the sky above. It is going in erratic circles and now there are three of them. It was almost like they were reflecting off another. I could not tell if am seeing had to do with the tornado sightings and touch downs occurring over Saskatchewan, or if it is some sort of airport searchlight trying to guide planes. If it is a light it is very big, its been going on for a good half hour. If it is some sort of giant spotlight I find it strange to be going in such erratic patterns. Anyone experience this, or know anything about tornadoes that begin in such way? No rumbling thunder or rain or hail.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
welcome to ATS

Get video or pics if you can?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by trickle
I'm in Saskatoon, SK and I noticed outside a giant rotating light/transparent cloud that is circling the sky above. It is going in erratic circles and now there are three of them.

Well, its obviously HAARP, isnt it?

Seriously though, I have seen the same thing outside nightclubs. A few giant spotlights that shine into the sky with rotating motion.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Go find out what it is, they might have some good deals....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Sounds like a grand opening or a special event at a store.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by trickle

UFOs giving light signals?

Please try to get a video, or pictures to post.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is a phenomenon common to tornados, and especially visible early or late in the day when the sun is nearer the horizon. Because the tornado funnel is packed with rain water, the rain drops inside the tornado funnel are reflecting and refracting the sunlight. Since the top of the funnel is more than a hundred feet off the ground, it can even catch the sunlight if the sun is only a few minute below the horizon as viewed by groundlevel observers.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Is there a thunderstorm in the vicinity? What is the weather doing?

It sounds to me more like seachlights/lasers from some outdoor event. Definitely not tornadoes. But without images it's impossible to say for sure.

Edit: just re-read and saw there is not thundery activity.

However, thinking about it, what is the time of day there? is it daylight?
edit on 16-6-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

top topics

join