It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFOs and Water' ~ Carl W. Feindt.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's been said researcher Carl Feindt is the foremost authority on USO reports (or Water UFOs as he likes to call them) and there's some pretty darn interesting reading in his E-book below about unknown objects emerging from, submerging into or hovering above the surface of the world's oceans - there's also some intriguing speculation about physical influences of UFOs on water and plenty more anomalous maritime reports found here at his website.

Free E-book:

"UFOs have approximately 75% of this planet in which to operate undetected.Adding another piece to the puzzle. From dissimilar puzzle pieces supplied by ufologists throughout the years of UFO history, a picture is starting to take shape. Ufologist Carl Feindt has not only contributed his own small piece, but he has also connected many of the previous pieces to form an enlightening and highly plausible theory.Feindt’s studies concern Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) that enter and exit the dense medium of water. This aspect aroused his curiosity, because while we humans do not understand alien science, we do know our water. This book contains cases from just about every type of body of water, from puddles to oceans. It opens a long-overlooked door to discover the operating principles of UFOs by closely observing water’s reaction to these craft and finding similarities among cases involving water.“[Carl Feindt] did an excellent job of describing the movement of UFOs in water, entering water, leaving water, and moving above the water...and what the water conditions can tell us about the mechanics of the operation of the vehicles.”

John F. Schuessler, Former International Director of MUFON

link

Vid:

UFOs have demonstrated physical effects on bodies of water. This paper proposes a possible explanation for the observed interaction between unidentified flying objects and water. Wrested from seemingly divergent eyewitness accounts, it posits that the reaction of the water around an emerging craft implies the existence of a displacement field, one that exhibits electromagnetic tendencies. What at first seems like a series of unrelated accounts is shown to illustrate consistent behavior when the distance between the object and the body of water is considered.Featured speaker at MUFON Symposium Media Release Agreement to show this video is on file with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).

Physical Affects on Water:

This type of case involves a UFO hovering over water. The witness describes a column of fog, mist, haze or water reaching from the surface to the object. The terminology generally used in the description is “sucking up water”. This column, I believe, is caused by the rotation of a field in a vertical plane that encompasses of the UFO..

link

Related Threads:

USO Research
The Office of Naval Intelligence and UFOs
edit on 8-10-2019 by karl 12 because: Fix Links

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've often wondered if USOs might be responsible for the peculiar "falls" that occurr from time to time. For example, fish falls where one species of fish "rains" down from a cloudless (or one cloud) sky...usually miles away from a water source.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is why I love ATS, never heard of UFO's emerging from water before so this puts a new spin on things for me. Gonna check out the website now and look into some more info.

S & F op

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Really interesting find, karl. Never heard of this guy before, but he writes well. Just skimmed the surface of the book so far. I'll give it a deeper look when I have time. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles
This is why I love ATS, never heard of UFO's emerging from water before so this puts a new spin on things for me. Gonna check out the website now and look into some more info.

S & F op

Oh yes its quite interesting and has been talked about for a long time, its all over the internet and in plenty of books. USO's are nothing new, matter of fact reports that i have read go as far back as Christopher Columbus and possibly even farther back than that.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Karl, thanks for this awesome link. I personally am absolutely fascinated by the water-UFO connection, and this book looks pretty good. Bookmarked! S+F

reply to post by smyleegrl

I don't think that's the explanation... Here's a wikipedia article that explains how it's just a meteorological phenomenon: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Found this... pretty cool... what do you think real or fake?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

Man this was on ats a loooong time ago, and imo i think it is 100% cgi.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Excellent thread mate, always been fascinated with USOs, and the effect they have on water is definitely an indication of the propulsion systems we're talking about with these craft. Make no mistake, the propulsion on these beauties is mind boggling.

I think it's fair to say that the type of technology being used here is pretty incredible. Either way, we've been getting lied to for a long time now, somebody has some great toys

edit on 15-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Water...The Final Frontier, These are the voyages of USO scout ships, their unknown mission, to explore Earth's waters, to boldly go where no man has gone before.........

Yes people often forget Earth is mostly covered with water.

Good to see these threads of Unidentified Submarine Objects appearing.

Many, many reports of UFO activity and water....

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

Completely fake. CGI man.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
Found this... pretty cool... what do you think real or fake?

Absolutely great video, man. But I believe it's fake. I seem to remember watching a video of the guys who made this video...er, making this video. I'll see if I can hunt up that one on YouTube, but in the mean time check this out:

From the source:

Something is stuck at the buoy! but it`s NOT... A, a submarine radio antenna, because they could see two words on the buoy that said Kristina and Karingon = a popular name for swedish boats and the other word is a famous fishing community near by. B, The buoy is NOT being dragged by a boat, there is no boat wake anywhere, unless they used a very long cable UNDER the water! It could be... 1, mirage = the buoy only looks like it`s moving. 2, a big fish stuck to it. 3, a submarine stuck to it. They called the coast guard, they came and looked but found nothing

Real or fake, it's boss to look at.

edit on 15-6-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Karl, question for you. I've heard of USO's before but lately it seems as if they have become extinct. Why is it that with so many ships nowadays there's no account of more recent USO sightings? Am I wrong on this or I haven't read proper accounts of it?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I don't know about anyone else but this one always intrigued me...

Has to do with what you mentioned about the water effects observed beneath some unknowns.
There is this other one from Australia ( I think) where some circle on the surface of the water lasted long after the object that caused it left?

Intriguing...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
its only the slightly more advanced tech that certain militarys have on earth. read up on anti gravity it would create the same effect 'hovering' over water. imagine if people in the 1800 seen a jumbo jet from todays age? WHOAAAA ALIEENNSSS!!!!!!!

no. just 'us'.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I was just watching one of the UFO Files episodes about USOs earlier (it's one of my favorite episodes of the series). I think one of the most interesting/best USO cases was the (Tully Water Nest case. There was apparently a lot of USO activity around the USS FDR as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

never heard of USO's Before

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This was in reply to the recordings of fighters on radio in the UK, somehow I must have clicked the wrong one and that stupid CGI boat video was in here instead....

I'm familiar w/ this, of course the video is "assembled" to give a youtube visual to the recording. Also, the planes involved were not both F-15's, one was an F15 or F16 and the other was a ground attack fighter supposedly.

This is not the only time interesting signals intelligence has been captured in regards to UFO incidents, I've heard a few recordings like this as well as actual cockpit recordings pilots who wanted to talk to investigators off the record brought along to support their stories.

Trust me, there are pilots in our military both current and former who have been involved in some pretty exciting UFO incidents. I'm hoping to be able to get a copy of and release one recording where an officer on the ground was directing several pairs of fighters to try and "herd" a large UFO and force it to land. There was also an entire squadron of helicopters involved in that incident and this officer on the recording clearly knew exactly what it was he wanted done and I got the impression he'd done this sort of thing before. If that recording ever gets into the public domain it's going to be fun watching the debunkers try and explain it away.
edit on 16-6-2012 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Weird, where the CGI UFO over the boat thing is now I was seeing this video instead, maybe the post was edited and the video ID changed?

Anyway, that's the video I was replying to, sorry about any confusion.
edit on 16-6-2012 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
its only the slightly more advanced tech that certain militarys have on earth. read up on anti gravity it would create the same effect 'hovering' over water. imagine if people in the 1800 seen a jumbo jet from todays age? WHOAAAA ALIEENNSSS!!!!!!!

no. just 'us'.

So how do you explain the diver's story and how it ties to Feindt's research?
edit on 16-6-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join