It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not care what your thread is about, I just want to add this irrelevant comment.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Numbers33four

You just remember, buckaroo, the word 'Rant' spelled backwards is 'Tnar'. You heard me. It's TNAR!

I am so upset I replied to the wrong thread. Drat.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hey, what are you guys anyway. GS-12/13?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

did you fap?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Stop being so racist!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

What in the Hillary Clinton are you squaking about?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
Hey, what are you guys anyway. GS-12/13?

Oooh, you're good!

BTW,

Best
Thread
Ever

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'd just like to add how sad it was to see a moderator deleting what I'm sure were hilarious comments on the breastmilk-as-cancer-cure thread. Someone who brags about being high in their screenname shouldn't be allowed to moderate.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thank you OP for posting this thread, if you are even still following it and see this reply. One good thing about it is that it drew out the exact people you are talking about. Those that would rather crack jokes than take a subject seriously. You made it easy to recognize the ones we should ignore in the future to bad too because someday they just might get it and start contributing instead of joking and their posts will be overlooked.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I saw two tortoises doing it today.

vvv

I actually rescued a tortoise who was trying to cross US 1.
Thew him in the car and drove him to a pond.

Thread is about turtles, right?

edit on 15-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just watch it. Oh and I wonder how much the OP AKA SHILL is being paid for making these threads.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Lamp!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

This is in the Rant forum. Therefore unsuitable to gauge actual responses. You are just inviting in something that might not be there. The wisecrack.

The reason trolls exist is because we empower them. We all know a shill or a troll when we see one. So the adage often used here on ATS "Move along nothing to see here" actually applies itself to its intended purpose. That's all I got.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm pleased that my vagina fascinates you so, but no means no.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I just think the OP has a very valid point. There is a jokes forum for wisecracks and jokes. I joined this site for serious discussion, discovery, and research. If I wanted all the jokes I would have joined a different forum. So many times I get told to "Lighten Up". Unfortunately that is hard to do when a serious topic is brought up and the discussion is actually only 3 posts out of 12 pages of these "Wise Cracks" and the thread/true discussion dies. I could say a lot more about this but it would probably get me banned. Cracking a joke is one thing but if that's all they got its a waste of space, I mean sure crack a joke but make a serious comment along the lines of the thread as well. I am subscribed to the "Introductions" thread an most people coming in state they joined to learn but there is very little of that going on because people like 90% of this thread can't figure out that the jokes forum is separate for a reason. Take for example the post directly under your reply to me. What the heck is that about. I want more discussion and less "look at me, I'm a starving comic and don't have the brains to hold a discussion so I am going to disrupt the thread". Feeding them doesn't work, ignoring them doesn't work, asking them nicely doesn't work, alerting them doesn't work.There are thousands of good threads with good information on this site that have been closed, deleted, or walked away from because of this activity. Think about this, the Shill or Troll that posts the most gets a Gold border for adding content. What content? Its all a waste and they are rewarded for having the most posts(I am not insinuating those that do have gold boarders or silver boarders are trolls or shrills but that's how it works, the most posts get boarders) this to me is not fair to the ones who contribute information, links, and well thought out logical posts. Sorry for the wall of text I just started and kept going.[/rant]

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Speaking of irrelevant, want to have a laugh? Try this: I bought a 99 cent bag of cashews for the squirrels in my yard. I dumped them on the pavement and waited for my furry little friends. While waiting, a sparrow landed, then 5, then 10. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to peck at a cashew? One peck, the nut flies this way. Another peck, the nut flies that way. In between this insanity a couple of the birds were launching themselves at others to scare them away. Then they peck at the nut, ZING! It looked like a jumping bean eating contest, with no winners.

I know I know, simple pleasures for simple minds.

I like squirrels.

edit on 6/15/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Oh yeah, I'd also like to add

2+7=9

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Well, most of the replies here have proved the OPs point. Everyone needed to post their lil lulz even though it was obvious that's what was going to happen, because people think their jokes are ok and are the funniest so they just HAVE to post them. It's annoying and ridiculous but sadly it will never stop. There's no shortage of individuals suffering from a false sense of uniqueness around here...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStarGazer

Well, most of the replies here have proved the OPs point. Everyone needed to post their lil lulz even though it was obvious that's what was going to happen, because people think their jokes are ok and are the funniest so they just HAVE to post them. It's annoying and ridiculous but sadly it will never stop. There's no shortage of individuals suffering from a false sense of uniqueness around here...

Hey now.. I have an excuse... VVV started the turtles thing again.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

OK HERE IS THAT VIDEO YOU WERE LOOKING FOR

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join