It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama v Romney: 2 Players, Same Game - A Win-Win Formula for TPTB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Now, one of the first tenets or rules that a person learns when delving into the Liberty Movement is that there is no such thing as political parties in America today. There are no conflicting interests in Washington D.C. There is no “grand battle” between left and right for the minds of the masses. It is a sham. A con. A fantasy. A false paradigm.

Lesser of Two Evils Con

Other than the Keystone Pipeline, there are not many differences between the two. Here's some examples of issues in which they share support:

Universal Health Care? Check
Individual Mandates? Check
Gun Control? Check
Iran Sanctions? Check
Continued "Stimulus" and Bailouts? Check
Infrastructure Enhancement for Job Growth? Check
Federal Line Item Veto? Check
NDAA? Check
Ben Bernanke Fan? Check
Fan of the Federal Reserve? Check
Patriot Act? Check
Geithner Fan? Check
Extension of the Payroll Tax Cuts? Check
Energy Independence? Check
Top Campaign Donors: Check (Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup)
Big Government? Check

Okay, you say, but Romney is "Big Business" and Obama is pro Labor Union. Well, if you think Obama is not a "Corpsman," think GE, GM, Goldman et al. Oh, and where was he last week instead of in Wisconsin during the recall efforts?

Here's a great video to summarize. Regardless of who you vote for, regardless of who is elected, regardless of whether you vote at all, we won't be deviating from this path.

The only true law is the law of inherent and universal conscience. My conscience, as with most other people, tells me that choosing the “lesser of two evils” (an illogical abstraction) sends a message to the elitists that manipulate our culture that I am willing to help them perpetuate their fiction. I become an accomplice in the crime. I commit self mutilation. I give power to the lie.

Such institutionalized misery can only be undone by uncompromising men and women who put principles and conscience before comfort, or even before their own lives. All throughout history, this is how wrong is undone. No society ever changed for the better by casting aside their beliefs and their individualism. No society ever changed for the better by choosing the lesser of two evils. No society ever changed for the better by holding out the hand of friendship to despots, maniacs, and con-men in the hopes that they would be spared just a little less tragedy before their time on this Earth is over…

Lesser of Two Evils Con

edit on 14-6-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It has always been that way. "TPTB" have always stacked the deck, Its always win win and they do it legally through the control or influence over the media.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Did you know all 43 U.S. presidents have carried European royal bloodlines into office? 34 have been genetic descendants from just one person, Charlemagne, the brutal eighth century King of the Franks. 19 of them directly descended from King Edward III of England. In fact, the presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single American election.
ericdubay.hubpages.com...
edit on 14-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

thanks for chiming in. I have read about the bloodlines before. Who has that kind of time and resource to go back so far and make these connectios.

I'd like to see the "tree"

join